Mtp Confirmed List For March 2010, Finalised
Chris Evans
Feb 28 2010, 11:50 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Hi guys,

a difficult month with a tough decision to make on this phase which of course wouldnt be too popular all round, however as I mentioned in the sign up thread, the comments and suggestions have been noted and will be topics for discussion, so thank you for your input.

Below is the list of students assigned to Instructors for the next 3 month phase of the MTP! smile.gif

Emir Hot

Grindguer, Gus, rhoads

Ivan Milenkovic

Fusar, earman, Kaznie_NL, Kristian Hyvarinen, Sensible Jones*

(*Neil - you will need the facility to video yourself, if this is sorted great! if not unfortunatly you`ll have to drop out of this round)

Lian Gerbino

Gitarrero

Ramiro Delforte

Tomas Santa Clara

Adrian Figallo

Joruus

(as Adrian doesnt yet have his own boards his MTP will be running HERE on the Misc MTP board)

Pedja Simovic

stratman79, Loundzilla, Staffy, iamblackmo

Please go ahead and introduce yourselves to your Instructors, good luck smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Chris Evans: Feb 28 2010, 11:58 PM

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 12)
JVM
Feb 28 2010, 11:52 PM
Learning Roadie
So, this is just the confirmed list right? Not the final one but more coming in as they're confirmed wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Feb 28 2010, 11:57 PM
QUOTE (JVM @ Feb 28 2010, 10:52 PM) *
So, this is just the confirmed list right? Not the final one but more coming in as they're confirmed wink.gif

nope sorry mate, this is the final list for the March MTP, I`ll add that to the title smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
JVM
Feb 28 2010, 11:59 PM
Learning Roadie
Oh. Well, hrm, it just occurred to me that some might look at the list and say that there are not so many MTPers. This might not be the spot to discuss that though smile.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
zen
Mar 1 2010, 12:19 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
All the best guys smile.gif ..Work hard, Be nice and do your assignments on time laugh.gif

Chris, so the instructors that are available but left with no students, can the previous batch apply to them or ask them if they'd be interested in mentoring us?

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Check out my Student Instructor Lesson on Metal Riffing HERE

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Mar 1 2010, 12:22 AM
QUOTE (zen @ Feb 28 2010, 11:19 PM) *
Chris, so the instructors that are available but left with no students, can the previous batch apply to them or ask them if they'd be interested in mentoring us?

I`ll look into it for you

--------------------

+Quote Post
zen
Mar 1 2010, 12:38 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Chris Evans @ Mar 1 2010, 10:22 AM) *

Cheers mate smile.gif

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Mar 1 2010, 01:24 AM
Learning Roadie
are there any instructurs availeble chris ?? smile.gif I would love continue to be mentored tongue.gif I promise to work very hard smile.gif ..

+Quote Post
zoom
Mar 3 2010, 01:20 PM
Learning Roadie
I've missed out sad.gif I've only just got some recording stuff working would have loved to work with Gabriel! Next time! Unless there is a remote
out yonder pie in the sky dinky die remote chance of being late for class but not being locked out sort of thing! You know what I mean? ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
zen
Mar 5 2010, 11:21 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Chris Evans @ Mar 1 2010, 10:22 AM) *

Yes? No? Maybe ? unsure.gif

--------------------

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Mar 8 2010, 09:17 PM
Learning Roadie
any news Chris ??

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Mar 8 2010, 11:32 PM
QUOTE (zen @ Mar 5 2010, 10:21 PM) *
Yes? No? Maybe ? unsure.gif

sorry for the delay in replying to this, this time around its not possible to add anybody else, for the next phase we will look into and discuss a couple of different ideas which have been mentioned by you guys in the previous thread.

I understand this phase was a little frustrating for the guys in the MTP but we will smooth out this process as we go.

smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 11 2010, 03:28 AM
Instructor
Thanks for the list. I am back after a long time, I was looking for this thread to start organizing myself with this. Still have unfinished assesments with old guys.

Good luck to everyone

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:39 PM