Dream Gear Hughes And Kettner Access Preamp/amp
Todd Simpson
Nov 11 2020, 01:15 AM
GMC:er
Everyone knows I'm a "Plugin Guy" but that I also have a soft spot for certain legendary gear. I've managed to get my hands on many items from my Gear Bucket List over the years. Several items, I've kept only long enough to try out or shoot a video about. Many times, after getting a piece of gear, I find that I really don't need it. It's just something I always wanted.

One item that remains elusive is the HK ACCESS preamp. This was built as a competitor to the BOOGIE TRIAXIS PREAMP. It's a fully programmable, tube preamp. At the time, it was truly ground breaking. Now, it's just an amazing preamp that can be programmed digitally which is still a cool idea, imho, even decades later.

It had a matching power amp, also a tube unit. It's a great sounding preamp and a great sounding power amp. I've been able to create similar tones in software, but i would still LOVE To have this preamp. What do you guys think of this thing? Its on my gear bucket list along with the

BOGNER FISH PREAMP

BOOGIE STUDIO PREAMP

SOLDANO X88R PREAMP( I have a clone of the lead channel as you guys know, but I would still love to get this unit)

WHAT ITEMS ARE ON YOUR GEAR BUCKET LIST?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Nov 11 2020, 01:15 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:51 PM