2 Pages V   1 2 >  
My New Under Construction Compostion
Yash
Nov 9 2012, 12:03 PM
GMC:er
Hey guys. I know, I've been really inactive on GMC lately. sad.gif Sorry for that. I'll try to be more active now. smile.gif Hope you guys still remember me tongue.gif

So, I heard Maiden's Rime of the Ancient Mariner the other day. And, inspiration struck, and, I made this biggrin.gif

Attached File  Gallop.gp5 ( 20.31K ) Number of downloads: 149

And, then, I created this a long time ago.

Attached File  spooky_intro.gp5 ( 2.01K ) Number of downloads: 152

Now, I know I've created two things. But, both of them, are totally incomplete, as full songs. Plus, drums need improvement. I need some breakdown, bridge or something. And, a lot more improvements can be there. So, help me out guys biggrin.gif

Also, I can't seem to arrange the riffs as a complete song. They all seem to be pretty random, and I can't get to connect them. sad.gif Any help on that would be great

And, on a side note, I know the spooky intro sounds a lot like Enter Sandman. I don't know how, but, it just came along laugh.gif

See ya around guys biggrin.gif Its great to be back biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Nov 9 2012, 12:27 PM
Learning Roadie
Good to see you again Yash, I'd been wondering if the Russian mob had kidnapped you or something

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Nov 9 2012, 12:30 PM
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Nov 9 2012, 12:27 PM) *
Good to see you again Yash, I'd been wondering if the Russian mob had kidnapped you or something

Yash's supplying the Russians with some Indian goods, so the Mob left him in peace.

+Quote Post
Yash
Nov 9 2012, 02:48 PM
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Nov 9 2012, 03:27 PM) *

Hey PosterBoy. Yeah, feels great to be back. I have to do all the house hold chores and homework, which makes me really busy.

QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Nov 9 2012, 03:30 PM) *
Yash's supplying the Russians with some Indian goods, so the Mob left him in peace.

Yeah, I sold them some spices. smile.gif At 5x rates than what I originally bought them for biggrin.gif Profit, Money and Peace !!!! cool.gif What more could you ask for ? laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Nov 9 2012, 02:50 PM
QUOTE (Yash @ Nov 9 2012, 02:48 PM) *
Hey PosterBoy. Yeah, feels great to be back. I have to do all the house hold chores and homework, which makes me really busy.

Yeah, I sold them some spices. smile.gif At 5x rates than what I originally bought them for biggrin.gif Profit, Money and Peace !!!! cool.gif What more could you ask for ? laugh.gif

Some chicks ,beer and metal maybe? tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Nov 9 2012, 03:09 PM
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Nov 9 2012, 05:50 PM) *
Some chicks ,beer and metal maybe? tongue.gif

No beer for me Slav biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Nov 9 2012, 03:28 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Welcome back!

I don't think we have met before, let me introduce myself:

oh wait...I see I am featured in your GMC funny...maybe we have met before. tongue.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Yash
Nov 9 2012, 04:33 PM
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Nov 9 2012, 06:28 PM) *
Welcome back!

I don't think we have met before, let me introduce myself:

oh wait...I see I am featured in your GMC funny...maybe we have met before. tongue.gif

mellow.gif Who in the world are you Mister ?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Nov 9 2012, 05:15 PM
I think you guys should get a room for privacy rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Nov 9 2012, 05:17 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Yash @ Nov 9 2012, 04:33 PM) *
mellow.gif Who in the world are you Mister ?

Yash...I am your father.

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 9 2012, 07:13 PM
Instructor
I like the gallop track Yash. Some cool chord changes there. I can't say a lot more because it needs more adding to it yet but keep going as it is. smile.gif

The second track is way too much like Sandman, I would scrap that idea altogether.. or totally change the rhythm of the notes.

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Nov 9 2012, 04:17 PM) *
Yash...I am your father.

Ever wondered where those strange desires for Sauerkraut and sausage came from ?? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Nov 9 2012, 08:41 PM
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Nov 9 2012, 08:17 PM) *
Yash...I am your father.

Oh, OK smile.gif

You really think I could forget you wink.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 9 2012, 10:13 PM) *
I like the gallop track Yash. Some cool chord changes there. I can't say a lot more because it needs more adding to it yet but keep going as it is. smile.gif

The second track is way too much like Sandman, I would scrap that idea altogether.. or totally change the rhythm of the notes.

But, I don't think its a complete song ready for vocals. And, now that I played it all, it sounds too happy. What do you think ?

And, I guess I am gonna change the rhythm of the notes for the sandman thing. Lets see what happens tomorrow

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 9 2012, 10:13 PM) *
Ever wondered where those strange desires for Sauerkraut and sausage came from ?? biggrin.gif

What in the world is Sauerkraut ??? laugh.gif But, I do love sausages. Waaay too much biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 9 2012, 09:43 PM
Instructor
Welcome back Yash! I didn't saw you my previous Vchats and I was wondering where were you! then I remembered about your journey....
How it was??

Regarding your compositions, I'll wait for the new version! Let me say that it would easier for us if you post your ideas in progress using Soundcloud (an audio/mp3 file) since it's easier and faster to check. Be sure that you will have more feedback from everybody here!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Yash
Nov 9 2012, 10:25 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 10 2012, 12:43 AM) *
Welcome back Yash! I didn't saw you my previous Vchats and I was wondering where were you! then I remembered about your journey....
How it was??

Regarding your compositions, I'll wait for the new version! Let me say that it would easier for us if you post your ideas in progress using Soundcloud (an audio/mp3 file) since it's easier and faster to check. Be sure that you will have more feedback from everybody here!

Thanks Gab. smile.gif I always tried to come to the chat, but, something or other held me back or called. My journey was really nice. Its been over a month here in Tver. And, I am enjoying, except the fact that I have to clean the house, do dishes and cook, while studying and playing guitar.

I'll see how can I get things to record tomorrow. smile.gif Stay tuned. Though, it may take time tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 10 2012, 12:57 AM

Good to see you posting Yash! Thanks for sharing! They sound spiff! Do you have your laptop or guitar? What would really be worth doing is actualy trying to record any part of this. I know it can be a big pain. But plugging your guitar in to your laptop with an adapter will do in a pinch. Give it shot!

QUOTE (Yash @ Nov 9 2012, 06:03 AM) *
Hey guys. I know, I've been really inactive on GMC lately. sad.gif Sorry for that. I'll try to be more active now. smile.gif Hope you guys still remember me tongue.gif

So, I heard Maiden's Rime of the Ancient Mariner the other day. And, inspiration struck, and, I made this biggrin.gif

Attached File  Gallop.gp5 ( 20.31K ) Number of downloads: 149

And, then, I created this a long time ago.

Attached File  spooky_intro.gp5 ( 2.01K ) Number of downloads: 152

Now, I know I've created two things. But, both of them, are totally incomplete, as full songs. Plus, drums need improvement. I need some breakdown, bridge or something. And, a lot more improvements can be there. So, help me out guys biggrin.gif

Also, I can't seem to arrange the riffs as a complete song. They all seem to be pretty random, and I can't get to connect them. sad.gif Any help on that would be great

And, on a side note, I know the spooky intro sounds a lot like Enter Sandman. I don't know how, but, it just came along laugh.gif

See ya around guys biggrin.gif Its great to be back biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Nov 10 2012, 01:21 PM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Nov 10 2012, 03:57 AM) *
Good to see you posting Yash! Thanks for sharing! They sound spiff! Do you have your laptop or guitar? What would really be worth doing is actualy trying to record any part of this. I know it can be a big pain. But plugging your guitar in to your laptop with an adapter will do in a pinch. Give it shot!

Well, thats what I am about to do biggrin.gif Now, how the hell do I get what I am playing to record ? Reaper... let's see how it goes tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 10 2012, 07:31 PM
Instructor
Hey lil' bro! It's great to see that you are working on things and frankly I kind of missed your questions in the v-chat, so make sure you join as often as possible smile.gif

It would indeed be great if you could record all these ideas using your guitar and laptop, so when you have time give it a thought will ya? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Nov 11 2012, 04:53 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 10 2012, 10:31 PM) *
Hey lil' bro! It's great to see that you are working on things and frankly I kind of missed your questions in the v-chat, so make sure you join as often as possible smile.gif

It would indeed be great if you could record all these ideas using your guitar and laptop, so when you have time give it a thought will ya? smile.gif

Yes, I'll try to join all V-chat's when possible biggrin.gif Even I missed the V-chats a lot sad.gif Yeah, I wish I could record, but, I can't play super regularly, because one of my roommates doesn't let me sad.gif He is that, you know, Disco guy, dry.gif Really bad music taste dry.gif All bass, and beats and dance, bad lyrics, oh man. And, he plays it loud. I can't really do anything, because he is in his final year, and my senior. So, I guess you get my situation.

And, I think I can record. I did record some new riffs in Standard Tuning last night. Creativity struck again laugh.gif I recorded everything but that. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Yash: Nov 11 2012, 04:56 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 11 2012, 08:20 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yash @ Nov 9 2012, 07:25 PM) *
Thanks Gab. smile.gif I always tried to come to the chat, but, something or other held me back or called. My journey was really nice. Its been over a month here in Tver. And, I am enjoying, except the fact that I have to clean the house, do dishes and cook, while studying and playing guitar.

I'll see how can I get things to record tomorrow. smile.gif Stay tuned. Though, it may take time tongue.gif

Cool mate! I'm glad to know that the things are good there, and that you still have time to play guitar. I'll wait for the recordings! smile.gif
and also I hope to see you in my Vchats! I'm doing them ealier than in the past.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 11 2012, 08:25 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yash @ Nov 11 2012, 03:53 PM) *
Yes, I'll try to join all V-chat's when possible biggrin.gif Even I missed the V-chats a lot sad.gif Yeah, I wish I could record, but, I can't play super regularly, because one of my roommates doesn't let me sad.gif He is that, you know, Disco guy, dry.gif Really bad music taste dry.gif All bass, and beats and dance, bad lyrics, oh man. And, he plays it loud. I can't really do anything, because he is in his final year, and my senior. So, I guess you get my situation.

And, I think I can record. I did record some new riffs in Standard Tuning last night. Creativity struck again laugh.gif I recorded everything but that. laugh.gif

Pffaaa sad.gif mate, I really am sorry to hear that you can't play sad.gif

I think I'd go crazy if some other person would tell me what to do - this is the ONLY thing that I never regretted during college - always having my own place and not having to share space with other people. Well, hopefully things will settle somehow - anyway, I'm waiting for you this Thursday!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:50 PM