Neocalssical Three-Level-Lesson: Beginner, New lesson structure by Marcus Lavendell
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 9 2007, 11:22 AM
GMC Founder
Neocalssical three-level-lesson: Beginner

Europe: Neocalssical three-level-lesson: Beginner

I am very happy to present this new lesson structure which Marcus came up with. So what's new?

Well we will be giving you two more lessons with the same solo - only it will get trickier and trickier (2. Intermediate and 3. Advanced ). That's why we labelled this one as "beginner" - in other words you have some scary updates to look forward to.

Also - I believe this new structure will be beneficial to those of you who had problems with Marcus' previous lesson (or any tricky gmc lesson for that matter).

So what are you waiting for? Start practicing this awesome neoclassical/harmonic minor solo!! biggrin.gif

Kris

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Jun 9 2007, 11:53 AM
GMC:er
Nice! But if that's beginner, I'm scared smile.gif
And you are pushing out lessons in a pace that makes me schizo. Stop it! I've learned to live with the voices in my head. Now I have to deal with all the music too wink.gif

No don't stop, keep it up. Good work.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
Mindbinder
Jun 9 2007, 01:03 PM
This is GENIUS!!!! I often find myself having to drop the tempo down so much on tricky solo's that I get really bored practicing. This fix's that by letting me integrate the tricky parts into a solo I can already do comfortably. I really hope that there are more of these to come. Cheers.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 9 2007, 05:14 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Man Marcus, this is a cool idea you got, i got the beginner lesson down pretty quick, i wanna see what your intermediate lesson and advanced lessons are, i have a feeling i should be learning a whole bunch of cool new tricks! even they will probably be very difficult smile.gif

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jun 9 2007, 07:10 PM
this is a neat idea. lets see if it works tongue.gif biggrin.gif

- John

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
bmh1109
Jun 21 2007, 01:37 AM
im having a hard time getting the correct sounding vibrato on the 15 bend on the B string. Are there any techniques or tips for getting the correct sound out of a mid-bend vibrato. Right now mine sounds like a dying ghost when i do it, and it really ruins the song when i try to throw that in there.

--------------------
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG2570E, Fender MIM Strat
Amps
Mesa Studio Preamp--->Mesa 50/50--->Line 6 M13 ---> into Avatar 2x12 Cab rewired for stereo operation

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:09 PM