7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Post Pics Of Your Gear!, Your gear pics here ...
bmh1109
Jul 12 2007, 07:37 AM
GMC:er
I really like the color of that Ibanez. And i really like those knobs, looks like a sweet setup

PS... are those some fuzzy blue slippers i see in the background of that last pic??

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG2570E, Fender MIM Strat
Amps
Mesa Studio Preamp--->Mesa 50/50--->Line 6 M13 ---> into Avatar 2x12 Cab rewired for stereo operation
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Jul 12 2007, 09:00 AM
QUOTE (bmh1109 @ Jul 12 2007, 08:37 AM) *
I really like the color of that Ibanez. And i really like those knobs, looks like a sweet setup

PS... are those some fuzzy blue slippers i see in the background of that last pic??

Haha! Never ever take pictures of your gear inside the house! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
CrashOops
Jul 13 2007, 03:10 AM
QUOTE (blindwillie @ Jul 12 2007, 01:00 AM) *
Haha! Never ever take pictures of your gear inside the house! biggrin.gif

Lol I was at my girlfriends house because we just got back from the Tom lees' and her camera is a million times better than mine!

The colour is kindof interesting. it's "jewel blue" but in most lights it purple, and sometimes a really vivid blue. thinking of refinishing it though, after I get some pickups that is.

--------------------
Ibanez GRX20 Jewel Blue

+Quote Post
sillyman
Jul 13 2007, 04:15 PM
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
this is my my gear
Ibanez sa260fm
cort mr-710f
ibanez of unknown wattage
digitech rp50

--------------------
Ibanez sa260 (hell ya)
Ibanez 10 watt amp (hell no)

+Quote Post
CrashOops
Jul 14 2007, 05:13 AM
I like that suburst ibanez, played it in the guitar store and it feels amazing! any wear and tear to the finish at all, and if so how long have you had it? that's one of the things that's kinda keeping me from getting something in a sunburst colour.

--------------------
Ibanez GRX20 Jewel Blue

+Quote Post
Khaos
Jul 14 2007, 05:23 AM

5150 Head, Marshall cab (borrowing until I buy a 1960AV), and the Soloist.

--------------------
Current Gear:
  • 1990 Jackson USA SL1 (Soloist) w/ SnakeSkin Finish
  • Peavey 5150

+Quote Post
sillyman
Jul 14 2007, 09:07 PM
hey crashoops:
ive had it for only a month nw. it had just come from the manufacturers wen i gt it and it was smooth and completely flawless. unfortunately though a few days ago my (expletive) strap lock failed and da guitar swung out and hit my desk. der was only a tiny barely noticible dent but i was still in shock heh. bt apart from dat da finish is great( i can see my reflection perfectly in it smile.gif

--------------------
Ibanez sa260 (hell ya)

+Quote Post
CrashOops
Jul 14 2007, 09:51 PM
QUOTE (sillyman @ Jul 14 2007, 01:07 PM) *
hey crashoops:
ive had it for only a month nw. it had just come from the manufacturers wen i gt it and it was smooth and completely flawless. unfortunately though a few days ago my (expletive) strap lock failed and da guitar swung out and hit my desk. der was only a tiny barely noticible dent but i was still in shock heh. bt apart from dat da finish is great( i can see my reflection perfectly in it smile.gif

if you want to keep the finish nice, get some dunlop guitar polish. a little goes a long way, and it'll keep it looking shiny!

sorry to hear about the dent though sad.gif but it's bound to happen may as well get it over sooner than later!
that's why I'm almost glad I got mine with a couple dings in it to begin with ( display model)

--------------------
Ibanez GRX20 Jewel Blue

+Quote Post
sillyman
Jul 15 2007, 03:35 PM
ja im ova it now ( tellin myself dey r well earnd battle scars).
thanx for the advice wit da dunlop

--------------------
Ibanez sa260 (hell ya)

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jul 16 2007, 11:20 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
I'll try to get this right (photo quality not great I'm afraid - I'm rubbish with a camera blink.gif ):

my AD custom:

Gibson LP:

Lowden acoustic:

Amp:

and effects:

Various other bits of stuff here but not on film unsure.gif .

(AD guitar probably needs a polish unsure.gif )

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Jul 16 2007, 11:30 PM
These are my guitars ,unfortunatly i just sold the jackson with skulls.Sorry if i posted big pics i dont know how to down size them.

Man
once again sorry for the bigfoot pictures smile.gif
i dont understand why thay post that big when there just the normal size in my gallary.

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Jul 16 2007, 11:40 PM
QUOTE (Layzer @ Jul 3 2007, 03:25 AM) *
pics of my Strat (50's vintage w\ seymour duncans and one dimarzio YJM
and my showmaster with dimebag pickups cool.gif
and my fender G-Dec \ Dunlop Wah pedal biggrin.gif

WOW my bad those are huge pics!

I see you have the Fender G-DEC. Thats a really cool practice amp.I had one for about a month but then i had to sell it on ebay smile.gif I'm a ebay junky as well

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
The Spartan
Jul 17 2007, 12:47 AM
This's my gear ...crappy i know dry.gif

This's a Yamaha PAC 012...the worst guitar ever ,never i mean NEVER ever buy one
it was my first electric guitar the only thing i like about it is the paint job
that I did ....looks good ...sounds like crap biggrin.gif ...i'm gonna do another paint job
on it...but i'm just waiting for my girlfriend to finish the design she's a great designer.

Another crappy Yamaha...this's my first guitar

Finaly a decent guitar Ibanez RG350EX...I bought this one from Dubai

And for my effects here they are

lol it's a sofware called GuitarRig....I can only describe it with one word AMAZING
i mean i can get sounds with it that are far more better than what most people can get with tens of pedals
anyway you all should try it you'll fall in love with it..google it and you'll know what i'm talking about

This post has been edited by The Spartan: Jul 17 2007, 12:53 AM

--------------------

Practicing Pavel's Alternate Picking Lesson 4 at: (16th notes triplets)

89BPM 101BPM 110BPM 122BPM <-----Goal
86BPM 98BPM 107BPM 119BPM
83BPM 95BPM 104BPM 116BPM
80BPM 92BPM 101BPM 113BPM
77BPM

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jul 17 2007, 12:03 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Jul 17 2007, 12:20 AM) *
Amp:

Hey, nice Matchless! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Terry
Jul 17 2007, 01:17 PM
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image[attachment=1010:atta
chment]Attached Image

--------------------
guitars- dean razorback shards with emg pickups, ibanez xiphos with emg pickups, ibanez rg42 neckthrough with emg's, schecter she-devil with seymour duncan's, usa jackson soloist neckthrough with emg's, all are active pickups

amps- mesa boogie triple recto 150w tube head with mesa 4x12 cab (celestion speakers), vox ad30vt combo

effects- bbe sonic maximizer

strings- ghs 10-52 picks-dunlop 1mm

+Quote Post
Owen
Jul 17 2007, 03:33 PM
OMG! @ Above post, how much did that all cost? Must have been a bomb...

Triple rectifier - Wow!

and the coffin case, that is pretty cool. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Owen: Jul 17 2007, 03:34 PM

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jul 17 2007, 03:47 PM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jul 17 2007, 01:03 PM) *
Hey, nice Matchless! smile.gif

Thanks MickeM - it's a great amp and (touch wood) very reliable. Just wish it had an effects loop though ohmy.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
guybrush
Jul 20 2007, 04:58 AM
That is my gear...

Crate GX412XR and GX412XS

Behringer EUROPOWER PMX2000

Pedalboard Korg Ax3000g

Guitar Ovation CELEBRITY DELUXE Model CC48-RRBY

Guitar Ibanez RGT42

I also have (not in the picture) : Zoom 505, Boss Metal Zone, Behringer V-Amp 2, Guitar Crate, Peavey Bandit 112 and a Bass Squier with a Fender amp.

Attached Image

That is my gear...

Pedalboard Korg Ax3000g

Guitar Ibanez RGT42

I also have (not in the picture) : Zoom 505, Boss Metal Zone, Behringer V-Amp 2, Guitar Crate, Peavey Bandit 112 and a Bass Squier with a Fender amp.

Attached Image

That is my gear...

Pedalboard Korg Ax3000g

Guitar Ibanez RGT42

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 20 2007, 02:24 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Hey TonyM - is that a Rode NT1-A you are miking your cab with ? I have ne of those, would be interested to know how good it is for miking like that ...

I also just bought a K2- now that is an amazing mic smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jul 20 2007, 04:50 PM
Hi Andrew and well spotted yes its a Rode NT1A. Only other mics I have a dynamic so the Rode gives me a different overall characteristic. I find it slightly less harsh at frequency extremes than the shure sm58 but also more picky about where it's sited and isolated.

I found that it needs to sit slightly off axis and, for me, about 1 metre back from the speakers - too close and it gets mushy wiht a bit of sibliance dry.gif . It's also picky about the direction of the cardioid - gold spot on the mic casing faces speaker for me. Other way round volume and frequency range drop. Both of them together fattens up the sound into my desk nicely.

Let us know more about the K2 - i'm considering getting a new mic so I'd be v interested smile.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:17 PM