2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Never Thought I Have To Do This, not to bring you guys down
jstcrsn
Nov 19 2011, 08:34 PM
Learning Tone Master
found out this week ,through a doctor recommended ultra sound( due to my wife, being pregnant, and her belly getting to large , to fast)

that are baby will only survive for a few hours if not minutes.If it is even born alive
the doctor determined that the baby has a tricomy 13 or 18. This is where there is an extra 13 or 18 chromosome that attaches itself to another pair of chromosomes causing sometimes serious defects and ours has several
1.Left ventrical is under developed
2. the kidneys are to laarge (this shows the kidneys are developing incorrectly)
3. underdeveloped brain and possibly collapsed eye socket
4. Possibly some of the intestines are on the outside
5. A bilateral cleft palate ( the baby will not have roof in his mouth, He will not be able to be feed normally)
The doctors are pretty much telling us that the child is in the highest percentile to not survive
so instead of preparing for a baby we are preparing for the funeral,signing "do not resuscitate"papers
however in this case we will be able to bury him at our family farm,and I will be able to make the casket

I was reading the social thread and realized like a lot of you,that because of life and kids ,much of my social life is here as well
so I thought I'd share

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Nov 19 2011, 08:38 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
This is so sad sad.gif
I wish you all the strength through the tough times.... Stuff like this shouldn't happen... sad.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 19 2011, 09:11 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Don't even know what to say, All I can do is wish the best through the coming times, for you, your wife and your family.

These things should never have to happen.

+Quote Post
GregH
Nov 19 2011, 09:11 PM
GMC:er
I am sorry to hear this.
My thoughts are with both of you.

+Quote Post
skennington
Nov 19 2011, 09:23 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
As Brett said, lost for words man. Just remember that there is a reason for everything in life and with time, things will get better. Our daughter, now 9, was born with multiple issues. Not as severe and after 9 surgeries to repair things, she is a budding 4th grader.

The first 3 years of her life were very trying for me and I questioned a lot of things as to why this happened. I can assure you now, I am a stronger person and we are a stronger family because of it.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

/Steve

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Nov 19 2011, 10:09 PM
Instructor
Damn,very very sorry man ! Life can be a really cruel sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Nov 19 2011, 10:41 PM
As with everyone else I'm lost for words. My thoughts are with you and your family.

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Nov 19 2011, 10:43 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I'm real sorry to hear this, I wish you and your family the best my friend.

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 20 2011, 12:49 AM
Instructor
I cannot even imagine the grief you and your family are going through. It makes me very sad sad.gif I wish you and your family strength in the times to come..

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
El Fortinero
Nov 20 2011, 02:05 AM
there is nothing I can say about your situation mate, just share this with you:

Once I recieved a power point presentation of Dr. Elisabeth Kubler-ross, she was supposed to be the person that most studied about death, she did a research with 20000 people that were dead for minutes and came back etc etc. she has a book "On life after dead" or "On death and Dying".. the prhase i want to share is
when asked "why the little boys died?" she said that we all have a lesson to learn on earth, and when learned it, we are ready to heaven, our truly destination, this life is just a school.
Her book might be quite intresting, and of course it is better explained that my basic writting.
Search some info on the net about her, maybe it can help with this difficult moment that you and your family are passing.

Best of luck
Nahuel-

This post has been edited by El Fortinero: Nov 20 2011, 02:10 AM

--------------------
WWW.GROOVERMETAL.COM.AR

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Nov 20 2011, 03:02 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Oh my this is heartbreaking and sad far beyond anything I have ever had to deal with so I can't imagine what you and your wife must be going thru.So so sorry. Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers as well Jstcrsn. Hang tough man

Rich.......

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Nov 20 2011, 09:11 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
I don't know what to say besides I am really sorry for you and your little family. I wish you all the strength you need to get through this.

Christian

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Nov 20 2011, 10:09 AM
Instructor
We are deeply sorry about this, let's hope you can go through this together as a couple, right now is where you need each other the most.

Thank you for sharing this personal experience, and let us know if we can help

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 20 2011, 10:10 AM
GMC Founder
I am very sorry to hear this - my thoughts go to you family!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Nov 20 2011, 10:31 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Very sorry to hear this - our thoughts arewith you and your family.

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Nov 20 2011, 10:33 PM
Learning Tone Master
thanks everyone for your well wishes
we don't think life is cruel and we are not mad at it.
you know what they say " When you make plans ,Life happens"
Thanks again

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 20 2011, 11:11 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm sure I speak for your entire GMC family when I say that we are saddened, deeply and would like to offer anything we can do for you and yours in this time of great need.

+Quote Post
Blister
Nov 21 2011, 03:27 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Very sorry to hear this. You & your wife will be on my prayer list. Thanks for sharing.

Gary

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gary
Nov 21 2011, 04:02 AM
My heart goes out to you and your family. Nothing compares to finding out that something is wrong with your child.. and having not met them yet doesn't make it any easier.

Gary

+Quote Post
John72
Nov 21 2011, 04:23 AM
Learning Roadie

Really, Really hate to hear this. I wish you all the strength to get your family through this tough time.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 04:44 PM