2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Very Exited Too, My Eleven Rack And Fcb 1010 Pedalboard 'll Be Delivered This Morning !
fzalfa
Sep 10 2016, 08:41 AM
Learning Roadie
everything is in the title !!

i wait the delivery on my avid eleven rack with it behringer FCB 1010 pedal board .

between 10h30 and 11h00... it's 10, i turn around in my tvroom !!!

Laurent

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mertay
Sep 10 2016, 01:59 PM
GMC:er
I can already imagine you and Todd being tone buddys biggrin.gif Congrats!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Sep 10 2016, 04:12 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi

finaly the guy arrive later, because of trafic jam on the highway.

so finaly this is the stuff !!!

Attached Image

The Elevenrack come with a flight case and the pedalboard with a travel bag ; everything is brand new !!

Cheers

Laurent

This post has been edited by fzalfa: Sep 10 2016, 04:13 PM

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Sep 10 2016, 05:24 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Congrats on the new gear, Laurent! cool.gif

+Quote Post
bleez
Sep 10 2016, 05:57 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
welcome to the 11 rack club biggrin.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Sep 10 2016, 07:59 PM
Learning Roadie
thkx guys !!!!

seem very easy to use.. i already have loaded it with cool presets

the fcb 14010 with Eurekaprom is perfect !!

Cheers

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Phil66
Sep 10 2016, 09:44 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
hmmmm I might get one of these, shhhhh, don't tell Mertay wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
bleez
Sep 10 2016, 09:58 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Sep 10 2016, 09:44 PM) *
hmmmm I might get one of these, shhhhh, don't tell Mertay wink.gif

LOL!
All the cool kids have 11 racks cool.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Phil66
Sep 10 2016, 10:17 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Shoot, now I gotta get one laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Phil66: Sep 14 2016, 12:16 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 11 2016, 05:34 PM
Super Congrats!!!!! smile.gif Don't forget, it connects with one USB cable to your computer so that you can edit everything really easily. Using a mouse to click and save is really simple compared to trying to use the little orange square on the front IMHO. But then again some folks love the orange square on the front for editing smile.gif

If you do make some patches, please do share them in my 11 Rack patch thread! smile.gif I"ve got some cool ones in there.

That thing is the best value for money bar none IMHO in multi fx. Pound per pound, just can't be beat. The amps sound like the amps they are supposed to sound like, you get good fx without having to pick from 25 different chorus boxes that sound nearly identical, it's an audio recording interface with XLR / mic inputs, it's got it's own headphone jack, you can plug it in to a P.A. or power amp, etc. I still love mine.

As was mentioned, ALL THE COOL KIDS HAVE 11 RACKS!!!! smile.gif

Here is a link to the thread for downloading/uploading patches smile.gif

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=52502

the software editor is free and runs "stand alone" or while you are in your daw.

http://connect.avid.com/eleven-rack-editor.html

Here is a video on getting started with the software editor smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Sep 10 2016, 02:59 PM) *
thkx guys !!!!

seem very easy to use.. i already have loaded it with cool presets

the fcb 14010 with Eurekaprom is perfect !!

Cheers

Laurent

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Sep 11 2016, 05:39 PM

+Quote Post
Mertay
Sep 11 2016, 06:31 PM
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Sep 10 2016, 08:44 PM) *
...shhhhh, don't tell Mertay wink.gif

biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Sep 13 2016, 01:19 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Mertay @ Sep 10 2016, 12:59 PM) *
I can already imagine you and Todd being tone buddys biggrin.gif Congrats!

Ha ha ha biggrin.gif Spot on! I Wouldn't say it better! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Sep 13 2016, 05:54 PM
Learning Roadie
yes !! we are tone buddys !!

Cheers

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 14 2016, 02:33 AM
It's a growing club here @ GMC smile.gif Especially since the price on the 11 rack units has gotten so reasonable. It's hard to say no to! I mean, why buy an interface and a couple of pedals when you could buy an 11 and have a wad of pedals/preamps/ and a recording interface as a bonus? I'm all about getting value out of every penny on gear, and the 11 is the sweet spot currently on multi fx imho smile.gif

Todd
QUOTE (fzalfa @ Sep 13 2016, 12:54 PM) *
yes !! we are tone buddys !!

Cheers

Laurent

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Sep 14 2016, 01:02 PM
Instructor
I'm just a half-member since I only use FCB tongue.gif Haven't felt the need to replace the chip for uno or eureka but that's just because FCB in it's default form does everything I need and after reviewing additional possibilities of other chips, I decided none of them is going to change my comfort of use at the moment smile.gif

One thing I always change in FCB is to remove the second expression pedal. First idea was that it made a distance from footswitches to a regualr wah wah pedal, way too long. It was like playing twister on my pedalboard smile.gif Later, when I started to use midi wah, I still haven't any particular reason to have additional expression pedal, so it stayed that way.

at the moment I have two of these. Both had a pedal cut. Now are perfect for what I need and also very important....In case of damage, it's not a 1000$ controller so it would be easy to replace with less "tears of loss".

Yesterday I've received a custom made guitar bag with additional pocket for my particular FCB size smile.gif

Attached Image

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 14 2016, 01:15 PM
NICE!!! Custom board smile.gif Most folks use the other pedal for VOLUME, but that's mostly when it's connected to a bit of kit like an 11 rack or axe fx or something. Typically, it's assigned just like a volume pedal. But Honestly, I'm with you on the Midi Wah, I didn't like the range/throw/response of the wah pedal on the board so I ended up selling my fcp with chip and using an actual wah (Soul press mini wah) even though it will serve as a midi controller for my 11 rack, I just use it as a regular wah. It can be a volume pedal as well which is handy. It's got a 3 way switch on it. I don't use any of that though, just use it as a wah smile.gif I started using a PEAK 2000 midi switch pedal for controlling my 11 rack, it's got a handy little readout and the LEDs can be programmed to change colors based on what patch is being used. I had to get a pedal board to mount it all to. I do miss having everying on one board, and it was much lighter before!!!

Attached Image
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Sep 14 2016, 08:02 AM) *
I'm just a half-member since I only use FCB tongue.gif Haven't felt the need to replace the chip for uno or eureka but that's just because FCB in it's default form does everything I need and after reviewing additional possibilities of other chips, I decided none of them is going to change my comfort of use ..

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Sep 14 2016, 01:17 PM

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Sep 14 2016, 01:57 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey Darius , your FCB seem short ?

this my own with an Eureka prom.

[attachment=45156:IMG_2016...4_145638.jpg]

Cheers

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Sep 14 2016, 03:05 PM
Instructor
Cool pedal Todd. Haven't seen it yet. Look like a one you could "duck tape" to any stomp device smile.gif

fzalfa. Yes - mine is short because I asked my friends who make cases for gear, to cut the cover. There is no need to modify electronics. Simply unplug one of the pedals smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 14 2016, 04:23 PM
Pretty much smile.gif I"m just using Velcro to hold both units on the pedal board smile.gif

Todd
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Sep 14 2016, 10:05 AM) *
Cool pedal Todd. Haven't seen it yet. Look like a one you could "duck tape" to any stomp device smile.gif

fzalfa. Yes - mine is short because I asked my friends who make cases for gear, to cut the cover. There is no need to modify electronics. Simply unplug one of the pedals smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 14 2016, 05:30 PM
Instructor
Interesting thread! Congrats Laurent on your new device! It will bring lots of fun and inspiration!

I'm curious about the controller. I need one and this one seems to be at a very reasonable price.... Darius, do you use it to control analog, digital and midi pedals?

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 04:36 PM