Pitch Your Song To Linda Perry Via Repost/soundcloud
Todd Simpson
Dec 15 2021, 07:09 AM
GMC:er
EDIT: It looks like the deadline has passed. Here is info about her inked deal with soundcloud/repost.
https://press.soundcloud.com/199411-repost-...agement-and-uvc

If you are a soundcloud member (freebie accounts as well), you can pitch your song to Linda Perry. You may not know her off hand. She is a pop song writer and was in a band called 4 Non Blondes. She has written hit songs for Pink and others. Through the REPOST service on soundcloud, you can pitch to various labels, people, etc. each month. You don't have to have a paid account to get this ability. Here is a link to make the pitch. It does require you to log in.

Attached Image

Here is the wiki page for Linda Perry in case you need more info on her.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Perry

*check out this prog lesson!
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Melodic-Prog/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Dec 27 2021, 05:31 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Dec 15 2021, 01:20 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Good share, I wish I had something she would appreciate. Maybe my End Of Day track would chill her smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 16 2021, 07:26 AM
I say go for it!!! smile.gif

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Dec 15 2021, 08:20 AM) *
Good share, I wish I had something she would appreciate. Maybe my End Of Day track would chill her smile.gif

+Quote Post
Phil66
Dec 26 2021, 08:52 PM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Dec 16 2021, 06:26 AM) *
I say go for it!!! smile.gif

I was going to be cheeky and send her something but when I click that link I just get a dark grey screen with two arrows and a scrolling circle around them.

Cheers

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 27 2021, 05:32 AM
I think the deadline has passed? Here is some info on her deal with soundcloud. There are tons of opportunities on REPOST which is connected to soundcloud.

https://press.soundcloud.com/199411-repost-...agement-and-uvc

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Dec 26 2021, 03:52 PM) *
I was going to be cheeky and send her something but when I click that link I just get a dark grey screen with two arrows and a scrolling circle around them.

Cheers

+Quote Post
Phil66
Dec 27 2021, 10:11 AM
Interesting thanks smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
osiris
Jan 4 2022, 06:56 PM
But what if "What's going on" is the worst song you know? Like, in history...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 5 2022, 06:29 AM
Good point smile.gif She is just a resource that now works with repost to try to help folks get on to the next leg of their journey in song writing. I"m not a huge fan of her work. I did like that soundcloud/repost are open to helping people make more out of their music smile.gif I think you should send her your viking death metal to show her a thing or two?

QUOTE (osiris @ Jan 4 2022, 01:56 PM) *
But what if "What's going on" is the worst song you know? Like, in history...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 05:31 PM