10 Best Guitar Solos Of 2020
Todd Simpson
Jan 5 2021, 11:29 PM
GMC:er
The fine folks at GUITARWORLD.com have compiled their list of the TOP 10 GUITAR SOLOS OF 2020. Upon reflection, I mostly agree as many of these are really good. Some serious solo work from some very serious players. However, it's a bit heavy on the 'usual suspects" and doesn't really give voice to some of the lesser known yet equally amazing "instagram guitarists" who are out there redefining the instrument every day. It's tough to share some of them as some don't even have youtube channels. They live on instagram and tick tock.

WHO DO YOU THINK SHOULD BE ON THIS LIST THAT ISN'T?

HERE IS THE FULL LISTING
https://www.guitarworld.com/features/the-be...r-solos-of-2020

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jan 5 2021, 11:30 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 6 2021, 03:32 PM
Instructor
That's a killer list Todd! Thanks for sharing. I don't believe in "best guitarist" or "best solo" lists, but it's a good opportunity to check great guitar music.

Nice to find Andy James, Petrucci, Kiko and Plini. Love their new stuff.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 7 2021, 12:00 AM
GMC:er
I must agree with you on the "Best" thing. It's a bit silly. It's almost like saying what the "Best" guitar is. Of course, there is no single answer. Same thing goes for solos, music, anything entirely subjective. These types of lists are just handy for collecting good stuff in to one place more than anything else. I too was gratified to see Andy James on the list. He's done very well for himself and came from out of nowhere on youtube and still has never really played in a "big" band. He's a great example of how far one can go using sheer ability and persistence

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 6 2021, 10:32 AM) *
That's a killer list Todd! Thanks for sharing. I don't believe in "best guitarist" or "best solo" lists, but it's a good opportunity to check great guitar music.

Nice to find Andy James, Petrucci, Kiko and Plini. Love their new stuff.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 07:44 PM