Focus On !
Sinisa Cekic
Feb 3 2012, 12:34 AM
Instructor
Very useful article that will help you to better focus on things ,very interesting,enjoy smile.gif

http://www.inc.com/ilya-pozin/7-things-hig...-people-do.html

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 3 2012, 11:44 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Feb 2 2012, 11:34 PM) *
Very useful article that will help you to better focus on things ,very interesting,enjoy smile.gif

http://www.inc.com/ilya-pozin/7-things-hig...-people-do.html

Very cool article Sinisa. After many times of thinking 'I should be better at multi tasking' I've come to accept that I work better when I concentrate on one thing only. smile.gif

I totally agree with taking breaks and doing something completely different. If you spend hours a day at a comp, then you need to balance that out with physical activity or you're not using your human vessel for what it's built for.

Also, the reason why so many people can't reach down and touch their toes is because they spend so much time sat down every day. Throughout the course of a day, our hamstrings (not sure what the term is in other languages but they're the muscles on the backs of our legs) get shorter because they don't spend much time stretched out. It also has an effect on our lower back muscles and hips.. it's all joined together. I'd definitely recommend taking up a physical hobby to balance out the long periods of static-ness. Not only that, but we have pent up energy we need to release through physical work.. we were designed to hunt and run from wild animals, so those chemicals are still present in our bodies. If we don't find a positive outlet for them, they can lead to all sorts of bad sh*t ! tongue.gif

Sorry for going off topic ! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 3 2012, 04:03 PM
Instructor
This is a very interesting article Sinisa. If something difficult to achieve but it's the way to go if you want to be an effective person. Ben's thoughts about physical activity is also very important!

Let me share "The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People", something that Lian Gerbino shared with me and I think that it has a strong relation with this topic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Seven_Hab...ffective_People

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 5 2012, 02:12 PM
Instructor
Totally agree, I learned this the hard way laugh.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 6 2012, 09:06 AM
Instructor
Great article mate! I knew about these things but, sometimes it's hard to do them! laugh.gif FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Feb 6 2012, 04:14 PM
Instructor
I talk to myself constantly - focus,focus, but there are days when focusing simply wont work on that way cool.gif ! The constant phone ringing, unannounced visitors, students, families!! I would like to have a nuclear shelter, shut myself inside - and goodbye outer world! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 6 2012, 04:28 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Feb 6 2012, 03:14 PM) *
I talk to myself constantly

So you're talking to yourself a lot ?

Beware of the voices ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Feb 6 2012, 05:21 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Feb 6 2012, 04:28 PM) *
So you're talking to yourself a lot ?

Beware of the voices ph34r.gif

So many voices inside,you have no idea how fun is laugh.gif !

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 09:36 PM