Bending
steve25
Apr 20 2007, 12:59 PM
GMC:er
I have a problem with bending at the moment, i can bend the string up fine but everytime i let go and move onto another note i ge tthe pull off sound as it plays the open string. While trying to play the firstlick in the beginners lesson i cam't make it sound right because of that and i notice that in the video Kris doesn't sound like that all i can hear is the bend and then the next note but with me it's like i've played 2 strings instead of the one i'm supposed to how can i stop doing that?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
browq
Apr 20 2007, 01:11 PM
GMC:er
I think i know the awnser

I assume you mean the first lick in the scales for beginners lesson?

When you play a bend for example on the G string. If you don't want that string to ring after the bend, After the bend, Immediately mute the g string with the palm of your right hand and then move on with the rest of the lick

Hope this awnsers you question

Good luck

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:03 PM