2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Need Some Advice On A New Guitar
Sensible Jones
Apr 7 2010, 01:26 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (ruben_mcn @ Apr 7 2010, 11:09 AM) *
Have you checked Out Vintage Guitares ?? the v100 series have some really nice lespauls (and cheap too ) you can buy one of thoose and put a set of EMG´s in Them !!!

+1!
I played a 'Lemon Drop' model (based on Peter Greens famous LP which he sold to Gary Moore) and even with the standard Wilkinson Pickups in it was a great guitar!
Especially for the price!! Less than £300. Although it comes with a 'distressed' finish there are other models in the range which don't.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
relaxenjoy
Apr 7 2010, 02:46 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
So much to think about!

I was at a friend's house last night shootin' the breeze for a while and I mentioned to him that I was looking into a Studio LP this summer and he said he knows a younger guy who's got a Wine Red/Gold one that he's looking to sell.

He didn't say 100% how much he was looking for it, but he mentioned around $800... that's Canadian too.

I don't exactly have all that money right now but for $800, I'll find it!

Wine Red isn't my first colour choice, but it's absolutely the right price!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Apr 7 2010, 06:33 PM
GMC:er
I think you should try the LP before buying it and see if it's what you're looking for talking about confort when playing, besides all the technical info we can give. You should try also some 7 strings Shecters. I totally recommend them. Most of my students have them and they are very very nice instruments

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:58 PM