Sup Gmc
Makor01
Aug 21 2007, 01:16 PM
GMC:er
Hey everyone, finally decided to join the community here. Ive surfed around the website for awhile taking in all the free stuff, but all that did was make me want to see more.

Ive been playing guitar for as long as i can remember, never had a lesson yet. Recently Ive grown tired of the same old riffs i play and my intense lack of speed, and control above the 17th fret (and im God#@&*$ determined to learn how to sweep pick with out it sounding like i just dropped my guitar!!!). My weakness has always been fast or extremely intricate soloing. Ive listened to people like Vai, Satriani, and Petrucci for years and their speed makes my jaw drop. Im determined to be that good someday, its been a long time coming so i said "hey what the hell might aswell try out some lessons or something. So here I am.

Looking forward to chatting with yall.

-RP

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
No Payne No Gain
Aug 21 2007, 01:25 PM
Hey what's up man. I bet that youll improve. I'd throw down 100 bones on it.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Wyvernx
Aug 21 2007, 01:27 PM
You'll learn alot here I've just begun to play and already I've felt major improvement in my playing. So good luck and enjoy biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Pavel
Aug 21 2007, 04:33 PM
Instructor
Welcome man!

Just remember - speed comes with years so don't loose your motivation after 2 months of playing speed exercises! You'll get their by being persistent. smile.gif

Good luck and have fun here!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Aug 21 2007, 08:43 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Pavel @ Aug 21 2007, 11:33 AM) *
Welcome man!

Just remember - speed comes with years so don't loose your motivation after 2 months of playing speed exercises! You'll get their by being persistent. smile.gif

Good luck and have fun here!

Welcome, we're here to help, so let us know if you have any questions!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Aug 21 2007, 11:01 PM
Instructor
Welcome and just remember one thing...it's not about speed..it's about GMC!! smile.gif

Wish you a great time here!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Aug 21 2007, 11:57 PM
Instructor
Great to have you here!
I'm sure you'll have a good time and learn a lot on GMC, and remember, all the teachers are here for you. :-)

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Slammer
Aug 22 2007, 01:33 AM
QUOTE (Makor01 @ Aug 21 2007, 08:16 AM) *
Hey everyone, finally decided to join the community here. Ive surfed around the website for awhile taking in all the free stuff, but all that did was make me want to see more.

Ive been playing guitar for as long as i can remember, never had a lesson yet. Recently Ive grown tired of the same old riffs i play and my intense lack of speed, and control above the 17th fret (and im God#@&*$ determined to learn how to sweep pick with out it sounding like i just dropped my guitar!!!). My weakness has always been fast or extremely intricate soloing. Ive listened to people like Vai, Satriani, and Petrucci for years and their speed makes my jaw drop. Im determined to be that good someday, its been a long time coming so i said "hey what the hell might aswell try out some lessons or something. So here I am.

Looking forward to chatting with yall.

-RP

Welcome dude.

You've come to the right place.

Keep Playing, and you might make our Jaws drop soon.

+Quote Post
Makor01
Aug 23 2007, 12:22 PM
thanks for the welcome everyone.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:56 AM