> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Satriani Made Easy - Rock, Lesson By Ben Higgins
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
8 [ 3 ] ** [100.00%]
9 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 3

Phil66
Feb 17 2016, 10:00 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Original lesson: Satriani Made Easy - Rock by Ben Higgins

Hello folks, Not been on this for long but thought I should post to get feedback. As usual I've done better takes without the video running but that's the way the wagon rolls. I was surprised to see how frantic my vibrato looks on the video so some tips for that would be good. I have to say, this is the most enjoyable lesson I've done, it's nice to be able to play something recognisable as Satch style without having all of the master techniques in your fingers.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Phil66   Satriani Made Easy - Rock   Feb 17 2016, 10:00 PM
- - Gabriel Leopardi   Hi Phil, as I've said at the mentoring progr...   Feb 19 2016, 12:49 AM
- - Darius Wave   Hey Phil! Well...to be honest I really like ...   Feb 19 2016, 07:08 PM
- - Ben Higgins   Hi Phil, this is some good stuff. I love how authe...   Feb 28 2016, 04:22 PM
- - Fran   Pass: 8   Feb 29 2016, 09:53 PM
nnn
nnn

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 12:25 PM