3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Gmc Mentored Training Program (mtp), Information
Matt23
Aug 17 2008, 06:41 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
This sounds great! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
-Zion-
Aug 17 2008, 06:45 PM
Learning Roadie
man... this is TOTALLY EXCELLENT news.. biggrin.gif

COOOOL!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
big harry
Aug 17 2008, 07:24 PM
Learning Roadie - CHALLENGE STAR!
guys that sounds pretty cool
thats what i was thinking of, that is missing here and i wrote this in one of my posts

i guess everyone needs a typ of "go to guy" who gives the direction

hope this thing will work and we all can get in there
where do i need to sigh up wink.gif

+Quote Post
JeroenKole
Aug 17 2008, 08:41 PM
GMC:er
Great idea smile.gif

better invest in something to stick my camera on soon smile.gif

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Aug 17 2008, 10:39 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Great idea! look forward to seeing how this pans out

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Aug 17 2008, 10:54 PM
Instructor
Love the idea,well done guys,I'll follow its development for sure! smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Chief Brody
Aug 18 2008, 03:07 AM
This is what i love about GMC, it's always evolving and trying to do more.

Sounds like a fantastic idea!

+Quote Post
Déjà vu
Aug 18 2008, 03:19 AM
Yeah. This is a really good idea! I hope this takes off! Kudos to whoever thought of it first! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Daniel Robinson
Aug 18 2008, 05:56 AM
Instructor
I think this is an awesome idea, not only does it give a boost to GMC learning potential i feel it also brings a more personalized touch to the community. Sometimes when talking with people in the forums i wish i could just be there and show them..or see what they are trying to explain. I think this will go a long way to acheiveing that end.

I know all the instructors here have alot more to offer and feel like sometimes they wish they could do more. All of us with unique points of view and backgrounds...as well as some of you students who have come a long long way. There are quite a few students here who definatley could teach a thing or to.

I am looking forward to seeing how this test period goes.

Daniel

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Skalde
Aug 18 2008, 07:18 AM
Learning Roadie
Great Idea I think a lot of students will benefit from that programm
I assume having an active account for the mainpage is also a requirement to sign up?

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Aug 18 2008, 07:52 AM
Instructor
Amazing idea !!! this one gives GMC to a new dimension wink.gif I hope it will works really good.

+Quote Post
Pio Jr.
Aug 18 2008, 09:24 AM
Learning Roadie
Great idea. I can't wait to get a mentor.

This while take GMC certainly to a new level!

--------------------
Guitartonemaster.com - +2500 free guitar jam- & backing tracks -
All styles (Blues, Rock, Metal, Ballad, Reggae, Jazz, Acoustic, Funk,...) -
Backing Tracks: Top 10 Backing Tracks

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Aug 18 2008, 09:35 AM
GMC Founder
Thanks for the awesome feedback! biggrin.gif

Just the mentoree admissions we have got so far has really triggered lots of ideas at our end - we will get back with more details!

QUOTE (Skalde @ Aug 18 2008, 08:18 AM) *
I assume having an active account for the mainpage is also a requirement to sign up?

Good point - if there should be a higher demand than we can meet, we will absolutely make this a requirement!

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Aug 18 2008, 10:18 AM
Lets go fishing!
awsome idea, I could do with being mentored myself laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
rokchik
Aug 18 2008, 08:33 PM
The Dark Canuck
Amazing, amazing, amazing idea guys !!!!!

Another initiative in the very long list of things that makes GMC the best guitar site on the web smile.gif

rok

+Quote Post
sigma7
Aug 18 2008, 08:53 PM
i need a mentor...i never had a teacher haha too bad I have no recoriding material such as a camera and stuff or else I would sign right up...maybe nextime

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guitar1969
Aug 18 2008, 11:05 PM
Great Idea - This would probably help me with my biggest obstacle to overcome on GMC - Figuring out what I need to work on from an objective standpoint(I get overwhelmed by the mass amount of lessons available)

One thing that might be beneficial is for the Practice Agenda's of the mentoring program to be public so others that aren't necessarily being mentored ,can still follow along and apply some of the guidance to their own training where applicable.

--------------------
"Three Chords & The Truth . . ."

+Quote Post
Barenaked Ninja
Aug 19 2008, 02:34 AM
Wow, this is an awesome idea... I ... need ... this.

I need this the same way Edward Norton's character needed to go to all those meetings in the beginning of "Fight Club"!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Aug 19 2008, 02:36 AM
QUOTE (Barenaked Ninja @ Aug 18 2008, 05:34 PM) *
Wow, this is an awesome idea... I ... need ... this.

I need this the same way Edward Norton's character needed to go to all those meetings in the beginning of "Fight Club"!!!

Beautiful reference- I wub.gif Fight Club biggrin.gif

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Alex Lewis
Aug 21 2008, 03:16 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
I think this is an awesome idea i would like to put myself forward for both a student and a mentor position if thats ok?

I think i can help beginners on their quest for greatness but may need a few tips myself!

Where do i upload my vids?

I mainly play metal rock and blues but thanks to Muris's awesome country pickin lessons i'm making a staart on that to!

Alex

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 09:20 AM