5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Endorsement - Elixir Strings
Toni Suominen
Jan 16 2008, 10:48 PM
Instructor
Congratulations Marcus! smile.gif You deserved it! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kizaze44
Jan 16 2008, 10:53 PM
GMC:er
Way to go, Marcus! When you're rich and famous, make sure you tour New York City!

-Kizaze

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Maximus
Jan 16 2008, 11:04 PM
Good job Marcus. You have a very emotionally charged style of play that just immediately takes hold of the listener. Your talent is very unusual. Continued success!

--------------------

Guitars: Gibson Les Paul Standard, Ibanez rg 750, Ibanez Mikro, Washburn Acoustic
Amps: Crate GX 1600 1/2 Stack, Line 6 Spider 2, Vintage Kustom Tube Head
Effects: Line 6 POD X3 Live, Line 6 PocketPod
Misc: Line 6 FBV Express Foot Switch/Volume/Wah-Wah Pedal

+Quote Post
Jerry Arcidiacon...
Jan 17 2008, 12:30 PM
Instructor
Hey Marcus!
It's a great news! Congrats! smile.gif

--------------------

::: Main Gear :::

Guitars: Washburn N4 Vintage | Washburn N2 | Washburn WI67Pro | Washburn WG-587 | Washburn EA20B
Amps: Laney GH50L (head) | Laney GS410 & GS212IE (cabinets) | Rocktron PROGAP Ultra (rack preamp) | Rocktron Velocity 150 (power amp) | Marshall VS230 (combo)
FXs: Rocktron Intellifex + custom pedalboard (check my video demo)
Other: Shredneck | Intellitouch PT10 tuner
Picks: Esseti Picks

Software & Recording Gear: Cubase 4 | Overloud TH1 | Mackie Onyx 400F | EZdrummer | Korg Pandora PX4D

-------------------------------------------------------

myspace.com/jerryarcidiacono

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Jan 17 2008, 09:41 PM
Instructor
Thanks for the support guys! smile.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

+Quote Post
Mackietao
Jan 18 2008, 04:03 PM
QUOTE (g-forcelover @ Jan 16 2008, 10:48 PM) *
WHOO!!!! i signed up. great site!!!! freaks everyone out. laugh.gif laugh.gif

Haha... I couldn´t agree more. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif ...... unsure.gif .... rolleyes.gif

I agree with that Lavendells style has got a great feeling to it. Good thing there is no copyright laws on that kind of thing smile.gif Because I´m surely going to try to put some of his technique into my game... Easy right.. blink.gif

This post has been edited by Mackietao: Jan 18 2008, 04:08 PM

+Quote Post
Mackietao
Jan 25 2008, 01:13 AM
How´s it going restringing the few amount of 12 guitars? hahaha.. biggrin.gif
I don´t know if you had elixirs on any of them to start with... Quite a project anyhow =)

+Quote Post
USAMAN
Jan 25 2008, 01:20 AM
udaman! Congrats!
I always thought your playing was some of the best. Great soul dude.

--------------------
If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat ?

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Feb 12 2008, 08:30 PM
Im seriously so happy for you ohmy.gif . Youve been a big inspiration to me for awhile now and to see my hero succeed makes me feel like I have a big chance to succeed biggrin.gif

Thanks Marcus and Good Luck with Everything and keep us updated smile.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Feb 13 2008, 09:28 AM
Instructor
Many thanks to all! I appreciate it a lot smile.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

+Quote Post
Pavel
Feb 14 2008, 12:15 AM
Instructor
Marcus - it's beyond amazing! Really, really BIG congrats to you! Don't forget to send us a ticket or two for your clinics wink.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 14 2008, 12:32 AM
Marcus. Your picture with the black strat and the hair makes you look like Bryan Adams biggrin.gif Sorry if this offends but Bryan Adams is awesome as well. It's a cool look smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Feb 14 2008, 08:54 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Feb 14 2008, 12:32 AM) *
Marcus. Your picture with the black strat and the hair makes you look like Bryan Adams biggrin.gif Sorry if this offends but Bryan Adams is awesome as well. It's a cool look smile.gif

laugh.gif

Don't worry, I'm not offended biggrin.gif but I can't really see the resemblance myself smile.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Feb 14 2008, 08:54 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Pavel @ Feb 14 2008, 12:15 AM) *
Marcus - it's beyond amazing! Really, really BIG congrats to you! Don't forget to send us a ticket or two for your clinics wink.gif

Thank you Pavel smile.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

+Quote Post
Cherio
Feb 15 2008, 10:12 AM
Dude congratzzz!! You deserve it mate!

--------------------
CHEERIO'S

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Feb 15 2008, 10:21 AM
Instructor
Thanks Cherio smile.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

+Quote Post
visi0n
Feb 15 2008, 10:46 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Really great Marcus, i'm very happy for you, congratulations..
i'll try someday Elixer Strings too tongue.gif hope i see you soon at clinics in The Netherlands .. wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Feb 24 2008, 09:51 PM
im gonna get some elixer strings next time i head down to the local music store.

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(

+Quote Post
shammy
Apr 24 2008, 05:19 AM
I haven't been around much lately,doing more playing and jamming no time for p.c., but i do stop by when I'm on to check on you marcus and this is wonderful news to hear about your endorsement with elixir. I always knew that you were a great player and your soul and emotion is undeniably noticeable. I know in my heart that you will be in for a great ride to come,no gimmicks needed when you play like you do, Peace brother

This post has been edited by shammy: Apr 24 2008, 05:21 AM

+Quote Post
MickeM
Apr 24 2008, 06:36 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
I bought my first set of Elixir strings last saturday. So Marcus, you can tell them it's starting to pay off wink.gif

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 05:59 AM