Age Of Conan, Well
Young Guitarist
Jun 3 2008, 03:14 PM
GMC:er
Ive been playing this game, im not addicted, but its really fun! Anyone else playing it? ^^

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Rock On!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 14)
Canis
Jun 8 2008, 11:30 PM
Learning Rock Star
I had it in mind, but my computer is too crappy tongue.gif
I'm too broke to play it as well, at the moment.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Jun 9 2008, 07:40 AM
Experienced Guitar Lord
I would like to try it, but there is a big danger that I would sink into it, as I did to World of Warcraft... Fortunately I had some important exams, and so I stopped playing WoW, otherwise I wouldn't quit at all I think...

--------------------

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Jun 9 2008, 08:27 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
I've been thinking about it, but I probably won't try it for a while..

I got too many songs to record and even to learn on guitar.
As well as playing all the other games I haven't got around to yet, on my WII, PS2 and DS smile.gif

+Quote Post
Siggum
Jun 9 2008, 08:36 AM
I tried the Beta, was fun but too time-consuming: smile.gif

--------------------

It dont mean a thing if it aint got that swing

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Jun 9 2008, 09:20 AM
I will try it when they release the free trial keys. I will not buy another game to put in the shelf. Did that with Team Fortress 2, Quake Wars and lot's of others before that. The only lasting game in the last years have been WoW.

As mentioned I don't want to get sucked into it though. I don't have time enough as it is, and I don't need 4+ hours a day in a MMORPG.

On the other hand I was browsing through my old WoW screenshots yesterday and I remembered all the fun I had.

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
Daniel Robinson
Jun 9 2008, 09:30 AM
Instructor
I promsied myself i would never every play a pay for play MMORPG ever again. They sucker you in for too long. I wasted 4 and a half years of my life in Everquest.

Now i just play free games, where i don't have to pay a dime. And on my terms.

Games like Guildwars, its not a huge time sink and and if i dont play for a few weeks its ok, i can still keep up with everything.

Lately i been playing a truly free MMORPG called Rappelz.

Its not too bad, the difference here is that all the really good items you have to pay real money for in an online store. You don't need to though to play.

Daniel

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jun 9 2008, 12:30 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
I'd second Rappelz. Although I find that it does tend to be a bit 'grind' - kill 'x' - orientated despite there being a few dungeons. Great for a free MMORPG though. Guildwars is good too and maybe a bit less 'grind, grind, grind' smile.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Strungout180
Jun 10 2008, 04:50 AM
I played Rappelz and Silkroad Online for a while, but as Tonymiro said they were both too time consuming due to the amount of grinding it took to get anywhere in the games. i think I spent about 2 years on Silkroad playing 3hrs a day that I could have spent playing guitar instead mellow.gif

--------------------
Electrics: Epiphone Japanese Les Paul Standard • Squire MIM Stratocaster/w. Texas Specials • Fender Robert Cray Standard

Acoustics: Takamine EG540 • Art & Lutherie Folk Cedar

Amps: Blackheart 5w/3w Little Giant

Effects: Boss SD-1 • Holy Grail Reverb • MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive • Boss DD3 Digital Delay • Crybaby Wah

+Quote Post
J.T.
Jun 10 2008, 07:10 AM
hehe... I play AoC but not 4 hours a day lol (like 3-6 hours a week if I have time)... really looks promising and it could be the next big thing in MMRPGs. Its funn (combat system is great), it looks amazing and they are alrdy promising toons of new content... I can't help myself I'm addicted to online rpgs, tryed to quit but it doesnt work for me smile.gif

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/jjt5150
my curent equipment:
PRS CE 24 guitar
H&K Switchblade head
H&K 4x12 WARP Cabinet
Morley Wah - Mark Tremonti model
+ Line6 POD XT

+Quote Post
AIB234
Jun 10 2008, 01:32 PM
I am playing AoC.

I just built a new computer so it runs great.

I think it's got a lot of potential but there's entirely too many bugs for me to suggest anyone buying it who's semi-serious about it.

I'm not hardcore about MMOs anymore (recalls WoW days...) and sometimes I just have to quit and take a break because I get angry about silly things that don't work in the game like quest NPCs and general things that should be in the game and are not (guild UI anyone?).

But in the most recent patch yesterday, "By POPULAR demand we've put in a new level-up sound!" ...because that's the most pertinent issue with the game. Forget all the performance issues and memory leaks!

+Quote Post
Vasilis
Jun 26 2008, 09:14 AM
Hey guys Im playing AoC from the Beta.Im a big fan of Howards work and really love the game so far.I have a barbarian named Luff 56 lvl in Battlescar. Add me if you like

+Quote Post
Iron King
Jul 3 2008, 10:48 AM
I just got a job at Eidos so there's a good chance I'll be playing this for a living... which sounds great, but I hate MMORPGs sad.gif

+Quote Post
Vasilis
Jul 3 2008, 10:49 PM
Do u wanna swaps jobs with me???? tongue.gif
Im just a starving musician sad.gif

+Quote Post
Iron King
Jul 18 2008, 03:56 AM
QUOTE (Vasilis @ Jul 3 2008, 05:49 PM) *
Do u wanna swaps jobs with me???? tongue.gif
Im just a starving musician sad.gif

actually I would, I don't know how much longer I can last. I wasn't meant for an office job, no matter how cool it is

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:18 PM