3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Pictures Of Sorrow
The Uncreator
Sep 17 2007, 06:56 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
i was kidding, usually i do full body tattos like in the first picture, that would draw away from the center of the idea of the picture, so im gonna leave you guys "tattooless".

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 18 2007, 09:55 AM
Ok Ryan here is a sketch i did today of the picture, In case your wondering why it looks odd, its because i did a subtractive method, which basiacally is covering a piece of paper in charcoal and erasing your features into it. Sorry if i didnt do your gal justice smile.gif

Also any clearer pictures you have that are similar to the previous ones will be helpful smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Sep 18 2007, 09:56 AM

+Quote Post
Ryan
Sep 18 2007, 10:27 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Sep 18 2007, 03:55 AM) *
Ok Ryan here is a sketch i did today of the picture, In case your wondering why it looks odd, its because i did a subtractive method, which basiacally is covering a piece of paper in charcoal and erasing your features into it. Sorry if i didnt do your gal justice smile.gif

Also any clearer pictures you have that are similar to the previous ones will be helpful smile.gif

Well yoru wish is my command, I got more today.

By the way. Its looking good so far.

HAHAHA THERE FUNNY crap (sorry andrew, and kris my bad), Im tryign to play dead, since that is the sence sort of. And i had her looking sad and stuff. HOpe this helps more ahah. IM kind of embarrased to post these, but here you go

They got more space for you, and were both looking sad. Is taht good or bad?

I LOOK RETARDED, but idc. lol

This post has been edited by Ryan: Sep 18 2007, 11:39 AM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
Ayen
Sep 18 2007, 11:31 AM
Careful Ryan, might wanna edit that.

Edit: Third line, that is.

Aside from that, haha I see that smile in that last picture! You can't hide it! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Ayen: Sep 18 2007, 11:33 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Ryan
Sep 18 2007, 11:40 AM
QUOTE (Ayen @ Sep 18 2007, 05:31 AM) *
Careful Ryan, might wanna edit that.
Edit: Third line, that is.
Aside from that, haha I see that smile in that last picture! You can't hide it! biggrin.gif

haha it was hard to do those pictures tryign to act one way lol, and thanks for that warning i edited it out. phewww.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 18 2007, 11:46 AM
Excellent stuff, thanks again ryan.

+Quote Post
Ryan
Sep 18 2007, 11:46 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Sep 18 2007, 05:46 AM) *
Excellent stuff, thanks again ryan.

haha, no problem.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Sep 18 2007, 11:43 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Ryan @ Sep 18 2007, 06:40 AM) *
haha it was hard to do those pictures tryign to act one way lol, and thanks for that warning i edited it out. phewww.

Aww, you are spoiling my fun smile.gif

This post has been edited by Andrew Cockburn: Sep 18 2007, 11:50 PM

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Sep 19 2007, 12:03 AM
QUOTE (Slammer @ Sep 18 2007, 02:42 PM) *
This used to happen to me too...

Except I'm in Miami, So what I would hear was Spainsh Talk Radio huh.gif blink.gif ohmy.gif dry.gif

Uncreator im impressed. I seriously hope you spend the same amount of time drawing , then you do playing the guitar. Id be honored to buy any of your work for a reasonable price someday ? biggrin.gif
I cant even draw my hand on a contour* drawing in studio art let alone the winter witch of the west yada yada yada , your work is brilliant smile.gif

- John

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 19 2007, 05:28 AM
Jesus, thanks. Never had anyone call me brilliant, you made me blush a bit there rolleyes.gif

Well ive been drawing since i was like 3, my grandmother has always been a longtime painter so when i saw her paint stuff i just naturally drew some little stick figure, 15 years later i guess i learned something.

I actually spend about 2-3 hours of guitar everday, maybe more, but school cuts in, and i spend about the same on drawing, so i get some even practice in.

@ Ryan

Ok i was drawing (well finishing) one of the new pictures you posted in my art class today, and my friend Autumn says she thinks your girlfriend is hot, i just though it was funny laugh.gif

Your pictures are actually quite popular in my art class biggrin.gif

*edit*

Here is a little update, the pre sketch/ Figure outlines before i go into high detail, which i should start tomorrow if i get time. i think im going to use this as the main figures appearance.

Whoops, apparently i forgot to draw a mouth on you ryan laugh.gif

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Sep 19 2007, 07:41 AM

+Quote Post
Ryan
Sep 19 2007, 09:12 AM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Sep 18 2007, 05:43 PM) *
Aww, you are spoiling my fun smile.gif

haha, I try tongue.gif

QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Sep 18 2007, 11:28 PM) *
Jesus, thanks. Never had anyone call me brilliant, you made me blush a bit there rolleyes.gif

Well ive been drawing since i was like 3, my grandmother has always been a longtime painter so when i saw her paint stuff i just naturally drew some little stick figure, 15 years later i guess i learned something.

I actually spend about 2-3 hours of guitar everday, maybe more, but school cuts in, and i spend about the same on drawing, so i get some even practice in.

@ Ryan

Ok i was drawing (well finishing) one of the new pictures you posted in my art class today, and my friend Autumn says she thinks your girlfriend is hot, i just though it was funny laugh.gif

Your pictures are actually quite popular in my art class biggrin.gif

*edit*

Here is a little update, the pre sketch/ Figure outlines before i go into high detail, which i should start tomorrow if i get time. i think im going to use this as the main figures appearance.

Whoops, apparently i forgot to draw a mouth on you ryan laugh.gif

Yeah shes beautiful. And well i would comment ont he update. Except I cant see one. So yeah lol. No mouth hmm. I think tahts my best aspect sad.gif, lol just kidding, thats 1 of my worst 1s.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Sep 19 2007, 09:30 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Don't think it scanned well Ryan. Try highlighlighting on your screen the picture in Uncreator's original post - mine puts it into a blue contrast.

Cheers,
Tony

ps Uncreator - seriously good art.

pps - er even highlighting rather than highlightlightening (or what ever stupid typo I did)

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Ryan
Sep 19 2007, 04:37 PM
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Sep 19 2007, 03:30 AM) *
Don't think it scanned well Ryan. Try highlighlighting on your screen the picture in Uncreator's original post - mine puts it into a blue contrast.

Cheers,
Tony

ps Uncreator - seriously good art.

pps - er even highlighting rather than highlightlightening (or what ever stupid typo I did)

Nope its just not working for me. I cant see anything. I even tried "save as", and messed with it in Photo, and everything. There is nothing I can do. I shall just wait for the next one smile.gif.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 19 2007, 06:52 PM
Really?

Hmmm, i guess my scanner didnt pick it up, i guess the pencil is too light.

Sorry about that

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Sep 19 2007, 11:39 PM
Moderation Policy Director
This is a lot of fun - Uncreator, your drawings are excellent, and Ryan, you are really game for posing smile.gif Can't wait to see it finished!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Sep 19 2007, 11:44 PM
Lets go fishing!
you have many talents Mr the Uncreator smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Ryan
Sep 19 2007, 11:53 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Sep 19 2007, 12:52 PM) *
Really?

Hmmm, i guess my scanner didnt pick it up, i guess the pencil is too light.

Sorry about that

Np, ill wait till next one.

QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Sep 19 2007, 05:39 PM) *
This is a lot of fun - Uncreator, your drawings are excellent, and Ryan, you are really game for posing smile.gif Can't wait to see it finished!

biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 20 2007, 02:51 AM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Sep 19 2007, 06:39 PM) *

wub.gif

Dont make me blush now

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Sep 20 2007, 06:36 AM
When a thread like this pops up, it shows me how much of a communtiy this is. its beautiful.

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Marshall MG10KK Kerry King 10 Watt

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 20 2007, 07:20 AM
Truly GMC Is beautiful. smile.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 06:17 PM