3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
New T-shirt Design, Management feedback would be great
Bondy
Mar 7 2010, 08:41 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey fellow GMCers I bought some T-shirt templates for PS and though my first assignment would be to do a new GMC Tee, Hope you like it I personally would like to get this made for myself if I can get approval, any critique welcome I'm sure there will be some lol.
Front
Attached Image
Back
Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Mar 7 2010, 09:05 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
I think it is not enough "guitar flavored".

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bondy
Mar 7 2010, 09:08 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Marek Rojewski @ Mar 7 2010, 10:05 PM) *
I think it is not enough "guitar flavored".

I suppose, was just trying stay away from just sticking a guitar on the front with some fancy patterns,smile.gif

--------------------
www.minorglance.com

+Quote Post
Rik Veldhuizen
Mar 7 2010, 09:09 PM
Learning Rock Star
like it... where can I order smile.gif ?

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 7 2010, 09:27 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Nice work Bondy! I like the t-shirt color but I'm not sure if I like the site name parts in different rows smile.gif But its a cool t-shirt overall! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Mar 7 2010, 09:33 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hmm... It took me 10 seconds to figure out that the two things on the right were guitar leads tongue.gif haha, my level is just too low laugh.gif But I really like how you did that with PS, How is it possible to make something on a texture like a T?

I'd like some more guitar things in there as well, but I really like the colours (black and brown) and the back side textures wink.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Fran
Mar 7 2010, 09:34 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
I like the cables up there smile.gif

It looks great, but maybe a strat silhouette somewhere in there would make it even cooler, maybe in the bottom right corner or something smile.gif smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Staffy
Mar 7 2010, 09:43 PM
Learning Tone Master
It looks great, but personally I would have taken in the text a little bit, since its gonna get disappearing at the side of the body in my belief. Also the cables looks great - but what about to make some small empty lines to accentuate that they are plugs, f.ex at the tip of the plug, and maybe where the cable goes into to the plug... I think You get my idea here... otherwise it's cool!!! smile.gif

//Staffay

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post
Keilnoth
Mar 7 2010, 10:28 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I wouldn't have put 2 cables. One is enough IMHO. I like the design. It's not very guitar oriented but GMC.net is not only about guitar right ? smile.gif

--------------------

My Guitars: Fender Stratocaster Billy Corgan Signature, Ibanez RG270
My Amp: Peavey Bandit 112
My Pedals: Blackstar HT-Dual, Boss DD-7, Boss CS-3, Boss RC-20
My Wishlist: New bridge + Pickups for my Ibanez, EHX POG2, EHX Cathedral / Holy Grail

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 7 2010, 10:37 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
lol I thought those two cables were a Mic stand wacko.gif

This post has been edited by Bogdan Radovic: Mar 7 2010, 10:37 PM

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Mar 7 2010, 10:39 PM
Learning Tone Master
It's good that it's not all that guitar oriented, and I like the idea with the two cables (but I would swear it was a microphone and a microphone stand until I read the comments here, and tried to look at it as guitar cables tongue.gif). I would buy the t-shirt for the back texture alone! It should be on the front as well smile.gif

edit: oh, the texture is the inside?

This post has been edited by Sollesnes: Mar 7 2010, 10:40 PM

+Quote Post
GrindGuer
Mar 7 2010, 10:45 PM
Experienced Rock Star & Challenge Star
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Mar 7 2010, 10:37 PM) *
lol I thought those two cables were a Mic stand wacko.gif

So did I. wink.gif The shirt is nice. But I'm surprised by the difference of texture between the front and the back.

--------------------
�Million-to-one chances crop up nine times out of ten.�
― Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic

+Quote Post
MickeM
Mar 7 2010, 11:12 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Cool!!

I like the moderate design, it works for the look! In oppose to a huge guitar all over the place... which has been seen before on guitar shirts tongue.gif

The crossed cords makes it unclear it's cords/plugs. What about carrying them over the shoulder so the hang down from there?

I like the rough cloth too. I'll have av XXL please!!! smile.gif
If you make more guitar designs (without the obvious guitars on them) I think that'd be powercool!

------

Btw, if you make a series of rocknroll shirts for kids with own design, infants up to 11-12 let me know. I run a store (toys and clothes) and could carry them. Would need big volumes though, more than I can carry. I can find printers and textile from asia. For volumes distributors needed also in UK, Germany etc.

+Quote Post
NoSkill
Mar 7 2010, 11:14 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I like the subtlety of it. Not overtly guitarish, but stylish enough if anyone cares to look closer. I really like it.

--------------------

Still looking for my soul mate, guitar.

+Quote Post
zen
Mar 8 2010, 12:08 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Love It !!! smile.gif

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Check out my Student Instructor Lesson on Metal Riffing HERE

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Mar 8 2010, 03:13 AM
Instructor
Nice T-Shirt Bondy. Will we see some more samples, or this is the final version? smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Hammerhead
Mar 8 2010, 07:24 AM
GMC:er
I also thought the cables were a mic and stand blink.gif I like the idea of a strat, perhaps offset to the side and bottom of the shirt.. but what if it could somehow be made out the outline of the "Earth" or something that recognizes the global citizens of GMC? or maybe many flags from all around the world? wink.gif

I like what you've done tough... I'll take one in XL! cool.gif

--------------------
When I look down at my hands... I see "FINGERS of DOOM"

+Quote Post
Bondy
Mar 8 2010, 09:10 AM
Learning Roadie
Thanks for all the comments guys I appreciate them, I will make a few adjustments based on your suggestions and upload some more samples to this thread. smile.gif

QUOTE (MickeM @ Mar 8 2010, 12:12 AM) *
Cool!!

I like the moderate design, it works for the look! In oppose to a huge guitar all over the place... which has been seen before on guitar shirts tongue.gif

The crossed cords makes it unclear it's cords/plugs. What about carrying them over the shoulder so the hang down from there?

I like the rough cloth too. I'll have av XXL please!!! smile.gif
If you make more guitar designs (without the obvious guitars on them) I think that'd be powercool!

------

Btw, if you make a series of rocknroll shirts for kids with own design, infants up to 11-12 let me know. I run a store (toys and clothes) and could carry them. Would need big volumes though, more than I can carry. I can find printers and textile from asia. For volumes distributors needed also in UK, Germany etc.

That sounds awesome Mickem I will get thinking on that, kids Tees are a whole other ballgame. smile.gif

--------------------
www.minorglance.com

+Quote Post
Mr T
Mar 8 2010, 09:16 AM
GMC:er
I like it, it's subtle about being a guitarists shirt, it's not overdone.

--------------------

Roland Cube 30; Toneport GX; Cort kx1; Ibanez RG1570; Ibanez EW35ABE-NT

http://www.last.fm/user/Mr_T83

+Quote Post
Bondy
Mar 8 2010, 11:10 AM
Learning Roadie
Ok heres a quick update of the tee changed it to a body temp so you can see how the shirt will look on taken of the guitar lead added a guitar for the people that wanted one, changed the colour of text obviously all the parameters can be changed. depending on suggestion I think I may whip up a few more designs then start a separate thread with a poll if you guys are up for that smile.gif

Attached Image

This post has been edited by Bondy: Mar 8 2010, 11:20 AM

--------------------
www.minorglance.com

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:18 PM