In The Style Of Videos
Carlos Carrillo
Jan 19 2009, 10:44 PM
Instructor
These are the bands that we analyze in my lessons " In the style of " if you do not know these bands, this one is a good moment to look at some of his videos!

La cuna coil

Hoobastank

Nickelback

Nickelback Song Hero...with Spiderman Movie

Enjoy It!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Kristofer Dahl: Jan 19 2009, 11:53 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
playaxeman
Jan 19 2009, 10:48 PM
Learning Rock Star
He

I know Nickelback and Hoobastank.

Both Rock

Kinda cool to gotta have some of those lessons

Looking forward to them.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear:

Guitars
Music Man Luke BFR , Music Man JP LTD 2008, Paul Reed Smith Santana III, Gibson Les Paul, Ovation Adamas, Ovation Ultra

Amps
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 50 combo

Effects
Korg Pandora PX5D, Line 6 Pod XT Live

Recording
Guitar Rig 5, Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000, Magix MusicMaker2008

Visit My Website

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 19 2009, 10:58 PM
Instructor
Those are great bands. Thanks for sharing the videos! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 19 2009, 11:01 PM
GMC Founder
Excellent topic Carlos - this should be a sticky thread on your own board! (let me know if you want me to move this topic)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Carlos Carrillo
Jan 19 2009, 11:24 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jan 19 2009, 11:01 PM) *
Excellent topic Carlos - this should be a sticky thread on your own board! (let me know if you want me to move this topic)

Hi Kris! Thank you for feedback. I think that it's a great idea to move this topic to my board. I'm going to do more of this topics because I realised thta there are many GMCers that don't know the bands that I cover.and please... Could you also fix the word "videos" in the topic tittle?Thanks!

QUOTE (playaxeman @ Jan 19 2009, 10:48 PM) *
He

I know Nickelback and Hoobastank.

Both Rock

Kinda cool to gotta have some of those lessons

Looking forward to them.

Great! wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 19 2009, 11:55 PM
GMC Founder
You have got it Carlos! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jan 20 2009, 12:09 AM
Instructor
Cool bands Carlos !
I look forward to Nickelback in style lesson cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Jan 20 2009, 12:27 AM
Instructor
great Idea Carlos, great band BTW! wink.gif

+Quote Post
berko
Jan 20 2009, 12:32 AM
GMC:er
I really like how you make so many in style of lessons about moder bands! for example i got to know hoobastank and nickelback after your lessons - and I'm still listening to them!

Maybe you could do some Argentinian rock band lessons? Cirse? biggrin.gif

Joking, it will be up too you who you find important and interesting to present us.

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
Carlos Carrillo
Jan 20 2009, 03:09 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (berko @ Jan 20 2009, 12:32 AM) *
I really like how you make so many in style of lessons about moder bands! for example i got to know hoobastank and nickelback after your lessons - and I'm still listening to them!

Maybe you could do some Argentinian rock band lessons? Cirse? biggrin.gif

Joking, it will be up too you who you find important and interesting to present us.

Hahaha! Really?
ok my friend! Thanks for your comment! Listen to paramore!
wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Jan 20 2009, 03:22 PM
Instructor
Very cool Carlos, Looking forward to the lessons, you always do a great job with your in style lessons. :-)

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Carlos Carrillo
Jan 20 2009, 03:55 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (David Wallimann @ Jan 20 2009, 03:22 PM) *
Very cool Carlos, Looking forward to the lessons, you always do a great job with your in style lessons. :-)

Thanks Dav! wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
MiGueL2106
Mar 11 2009, 05:08 AM
Hi carlos im new here in gmc and i want to now your amp settings and pedal because i cant find some good distorcion to do your lessons it sounds so heavy ;s ( sry for bad english)

la verdad no se si sea permitido escribirte en español laugh.gif bueno solo me gustaria saber como ajustas tu ampli y si tienes algun pedal ps tambien es que hasta e intentado con overdrive y ya suena casi sin nada de distorcion estoy confundido -.-! y muy buenas todos tus lecciones wink.gif

+Quote Post
Carlos Carrillo
Apr 6 2009, 08:27 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (MiGueL2106 @ Mar 11 2009, 05:08 AM) *
Hi carlos im new here in gmc and i want to now your amp settings and pedal because i cant find some good distorcion to do your lessons it sounds so heavy ;s ( sry for bad english)

la verdad no se si sea permitido escribirte en español laugh.gif bueno solo me gustaria saber como ajustas tu ampli y si tienes algun pedal ps tambien es que hasta e intentado con overdrive y ya suena casi sin nada de distorcion estoy confundido -.-! y muy buenas todos tus lecciones wink.gif

hola!! jajaj! yo trabajo con el POD x3 live! tengo una zoom 707/2 tambien,pero..no la uso demasiado!
el ampli treadplate es el que mas uso en mis lecciones,prueba conseguirlo...Con los pedales debes tratar de conseguir y definir el sonido,eso se alcanza con horas de investigacion! Gracias por escribir,y no dudes en preguntar lo que quieras! wink.gif Dios te bendiga!

--------------------

+Quote Post
SonofDestiny
May 4 2009, 01:07 PM
Carlos! You should do a Story of the Year lesson biggrin.gif

--------------------
Wishlist: the world.

+Quote Post
sted
May 4 2009, 03:38 PM
Learning Rock Star
Nice post carlos, thanks!!

+Quote Post
Carlos Carrillo
Jun 29 2009, 06:11 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (sted @ May 4 2009, 03:38 PM) *
Nice post carlos, thanks!!

Cool mate,thanks!!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:40 AM