Playback Of The Lessons
Jessy
Jan 2 2009, 03:21 PM
GMC:er
Hello guys ! I'm french and new here. Sorry for my english....

How can i download the playblack of the lessons ?
I tought it was possible to download them. I'm a little bit disapointed...
Have you a solution ?

Regards!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jan 2 2009, 03:24 PM
Learning Rock Star
The best and most legal solution would be to ask the instructor for the backing track. They are more than willing to share it and upload it.

I know of other ways too, but do not use those as I'm not too sure about how instructors feel about it... I will have to ask some time soon.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Tolek
Jan 2 2009, 03:24 PM
Learning Rock Star
Unfortunately, it´s impossible to download the backing track of the lessons. sad.gif But you can ask the instructor who made that lesson on his board or via PM to get that particular backing track.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 2 2009, 04:42 PM
Instructor
The reason why backings are not DL:able is because of the copyright issues - just to explain that it is not something that is not technically impossible to implement or something.

But as Cael said, you can ask the instructor for a backing on the instructor board and they will get back to you on that mate.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Jessy
Jan 3 2009, 12:25 PM
QUOTE (Tolek @ Jan 2 2009, 03:24 PM) *
Unfortunately, it´s impossible to download the backing track of the lessons. sad.gif But you can ask the instructor who made that lesson on his board or via PM to get that particular backing track.

Hello,
how can i do a PM ?
Thanks

+Quote Post
Tolek
Jan 3 2009, 12:35 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Jessy @ Jan 3 2009, 12:25 PM) *
Hello,
how can i do a PM ?
Thanks

Click on the profile of the instructor. Under the photo is an option called Send Message.

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jan 3 2009, 08:38 PM
Ah, brilliant!! I was about to ask the same thing myself!!!! Unfortunately the PC I use to get on here is in a different room to where I have all my Guitars set up!!!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Jessy
Jan 5 2009, 11:26 AM
Hello everyone.
David gave me the loop : loop tempo=100
BYe

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jan 5 2009, 11:57 AM
Instructor
Glad you worked it out Jessy smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 5 2009, 12:26 PM
Instructor
That's awesome mate. Glad you got your problem sorted out. Feel free to ask for anything else that you may need! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:45 AM