Gnostic - First Version Of Splinters Demo
Todd Simpson
Jan 5 2017, 11:51 AM
GMC:er
I played in a band called GNOSTIC looooooong ago with a Drummer named Steve Flynn From another band called ATHEIST. He was darn good. Anyhoo, we recorded our first demo in the place that Mastadon recorded one of their early demos (LedBelly Sound) and Kelly Schaefer (vocalist from Atheist) came down to produce it. Great fun smile.gif Sad news, the band went sorta "Blackened Metal" and re - recorded the demo (Version 2 of the Splinters of Change Demo) which is widely seen as not as good as version 1. This is something very obscure and only of interest to folks who have ever heard of ATHEIST which is a very small number of folks. But man are those folks NUTS about Atheist and anything related. So anyhoo, I kept getting emails from strangers about the "Version 1" tracks which were evidently all pulled down from the web as far as anyone could tell, right after the band got signed to SEASONS OF MIST Records (A French Death/Black Label). So I put them back up smile.gif At least for now, until somebody with a lawyer blocks it. smile.gif Here is the link to the full playlist of all 5 songs in their original form, with some degree of dynamics in tact. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEgM...TaMez7hMyzSRjY2 Here is the first Track. Please 2 Enjoy smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jan 5 2017, 11:56 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:16 AM