Alice Cooper's New Album, Along Came A Spider
The Uncreator
Jun 30 2008, 06:30 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/video_...e_a_spider.html

Story sounds pretty cool, And I'm very much looking forward to it smile.gif

________________________________________________________________________________

"The new album, 'Along Came a Spider' it's a modern day story about a serial killer that thinks he's a spider. At least he pictures himself as that. So he leaves his victims wrapped in silk and he only takes one leg because he needs eight legs to build this spider. It's all very psychological but the music is absolutely Alice all the way. I just listened to the mixes before I got here and I'm really happy with them. And of course it's a love story. He falls in love with one of his victims and he can't kill her."

"Along Came A Spider" had originally been set for release in 2007, but problems with producer scheduling and a busy touring schedule caused it to be delayed a year. Slash also lends his talents on the song "Vengeance Is Mine" and album is slated to be released July 29th.

________________________________________________________________________________

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jun 30 2008, 06:58 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Great news!! I'm excited about this now. tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Jun 30 2008, 07:04 PM
Singing Instructor
Sounds cool,the legend is back.smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Jun 30 2008, 07:42 PM
Instructor
so cool and great news!!! thx for share! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Jun 30 2008, 08:24 PM
Instructor
good news .thanks for the information

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:36 AM