3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Youtube Flaming..., My video reply to flaming and questions
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 4 2009, 04:55 PM
GMC Founder
Thanks a lot guys for the encouraging words! biggrin.gif

@ David - thanks a lot - you have some really cool humouristic videos yourself! laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Joruus
Mar 4 2009, 05:46 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
laugh.gif

I loved the part where you read Damien666's part while playing number of the beast in the background biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear:
Guitars: Ibanez Jem 7vwh, Ibanez RG 350 DX, Gibson Les Paul Studio
Effects: Line 6 PODxt + FBV MKII Express pedal
Amp: Line6 SpiderIII 15

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Mar 4 2009, 07:04 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Can't beat a b5 for evil undertones smile.gif

Well handled Kris, that attitude is why GMC is such fun to hang out!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Mar 4 2009, 07:21 PM
Learning Tone Guru
Great and funny kris:D Way to handle flamers:)

Btw. how is possible, I missed this?biggrin.gif https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/kris-ug-lessons/

Or is it secret??? ph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif

This post has been edited by Jakub Luptovec: Mar 4 2009, 07:21 PM

--------------------
my youtube account with riffs and ideas: https://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenygzus

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Mar 4 2009, 07:21 PM
Lets go fishing!
I think that was the best possible response to Damian666. Its also a general attitude to live bye, on and off the internet. Just the other day some guy was flaming my taste in musicon youtube, and I simply replied that I could accept whatever music he was into, but why could he not respect mine? smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
skennington
Mar 4 2009, 08:04 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Well handled Kris, As Andrew said, this is a testament as to why GMC is what it is. But, I thought you did dyed your hair.. tongue.gif unsure.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
berko
Mar 4 2009, 08:08 PM
GMC:er
That was a great response-vid to watch! UG can sometimes be a terrible place to bring up any problems or ideas in the forums. Every topic simply gets drenched in the pit dry.gif

And great advices in the video too cool.gif

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 4 2009, 08:10 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (skennington @ Mar 4 2009, 08:04 PM) *
But, I thought you did dyed your hair.. tongue.gif unsure.gif laugh.gif

I'm sorry to dissapoint you...! laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Disturbed21
Mar 4 2009, 08:35 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Mar 4 2009, 05:32 AM) *
Isn't it fantastic that we don't have any flaming at all, here at GMC? smile.gif

Here is a video I did a while back for UG - where I answer some flamers ph34r.gif (as well as general questions). If you're in a hurry - the hot stuff comes at 6:30 when I answer Damien666!

Haha I remember seeing this a while back. Great response Kris biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Disturbed21: Mar 4 2009, 08:40 PM

--------------------
Enter The Doom And Gloom If You Dare Below This Message

http://www.last.fm/user/Disturbed21

and add if you want...

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Mar 4 2009, 10:12 PM
Instructor
Haha, awesome video Kris, really interesting, lots of humor, but very serious and good idea! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Mar 4 2009, 10:25 PM
Instructor
That was a really cool vid smile.gif Thought i had seen most of your UG videos, but i hadn't seen this one before.

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
djohnneay
Mar 4 2009, 10:49 PM
Cool vid, liked watching it smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aleksander Sukov...
Mar 5 2009, 01:42 AM
Instructor
This is an excellent demonstration of how to deal with flamers and trolls, and in general with people who get kicks out of upsetting and offending others.

Way to go Kris! biggrin.gif

Thanks for posting this cool vid. smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile

+Quote Post
GuitarMonkey
Mar 5 2009, 02:15 AM
Kris? Don't sweat it. We like you, and your cool sunglasses! So there! biggrin.gif

--------------------
[font="Tahoma"][/font][size="4"][/size][color="#008000"][/color]GuitarMonkey

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 5 2009, 02:54 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Cool video Kris , I haven't seen it before...It was really well handled , I really can't understand youtube flamers and its so refreshing that we don't have 0% of that behavior here.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Oxac
Mar 5 2009, 04:47 PM
What can I say Kris? You took the discussion to your level and beat him with experience smile.gif

--------------------
Olle "AJ" Svensson

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 5 2009, 04:58 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Oxac @ Mar 5 2009, 04:47 PM) *
What can I say Kris? You took the discussion to your level and beat him with experience smile.gif

hehe I guess I did!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jose Mena
Mar 5 2009, 06:25 PM
Instructor
I really don't understand why people go on places like you tube and start putting comments like these. I took my time a few times to respond, but as someone stated that is exactly what these people want.

You are a good guy Kris, I wouldn't have said anything, or I would have said something nasty.

--------------------
Check out my Video Lessons
Visit my Instructor Board
Visit MySpace

+Quote Post
Jesse
Mar 5 2009, 06:46 PM
haha brilliant .

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
enforcer
Mar 5 2009, 07:33 PM
You dont seem to like my song very much, you dont seem to like me or my sunglasses, but I still believe that deep inside, you are a nice guy."

Man this is a classic laugh.gif

You should make this your signature biggrin.gif

--------------------

incoming spoiler read it at your own risk!

Spoiler:

Vigier G.V Wood HH
American Stratocaster Maple Standart with X2N bridge pickups
Samwick Artist custom modified Baswood Lespaul with S.Duncan JB and N56 pickups
Self made Fretless Strat type made of Rosewood/Maple with self wound Neck and Ibanez V8 Bridge Pickups
Floor Pod 2.0 Amp Simulation System
Pod Xt Pro Rack Amp Simulation System
Digitech TSR 12 Rack Effect and Studio Reverb
Behringer Composer Rack Compressor Expander
Morley Bad Horsie Wah Pedal
Behringer FB1010 Floor Board

it, surely, spoiled me!!!

and may the force be with you :)

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:09 PM