Depeche Mode, Nemanja's fault :D
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 10 2008, 09:48 PM
GMC:er
Nemanja has got me listening to Depeche Mode again because of his great lesson. You really need to check them out. Great vocals and band. The vid below is of one of my favs. Mainly because the singing is incredible.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KW3aEimWW10

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Feb 10 2008, 11:20 PM
Singing Instructor
thanks for the kind words a bout my lesson...Yeah they are amazing...so unick.....i like singing theiyr songs very much....smile.gif
..my pesonal favorite is "People are People"...not so much for the singing...but the whole song is great....

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Nemanja: Feb 10 2008, 11:22 PM

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Scott Gentzen
Feb 10 2008, 11:58 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Feb 10 2008, 03:48 PM) *
Nemanja has got me listening to Depeche Mode again because of his great lesson. You really need to check them out. Great vocals and band. The vid below is of one of my favs. Mainly because the singing is incredible.

Depeche Mode is probably one of my consistently favorite bands. Sometimes I forget about them, but then I'll hear Personal Jesus or Enjoy the Silence or Policy of Truth and I'm blown away all over again. It's hard to describe..they're familiar old songs but sometimes it's like listening to the first time all over again

They still put on one hell of a concert too.

--------------------
Guitars: ESP Semi-Hollow Eclipse, 1984 Ibanez Roadstar RS440, Peavey T-60, Daisy Rock Rock Candy Custom
Amps: Peavey Transformer 112, Epiphone Valve Jr head with custom 2x12 cab
Pedals: Boss TU-2, Budda Bud-Wah, Chuck Collins Harmonic Percolator clone

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Feb 11 2008, 12:02 AM
Depeche Mode is a great band.... my favorite from them is barrel of a gun.. love the guitar in it

check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yULYoX50a4

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Feb 11 2008, 12:40 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
I must admit that I haven't listened much to this band !! wink.gif That will surly change! wink.gif heheh

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
JVM
Feb 11 2008, 03:05 AM
Learning Roadie
I love depeche mode.. some of the songs mentioned above are my favorites, enjoy the silence and personal jesus etc. But I also love stuff from music for the masses and black celebration, like never let me down again, behind the wheel, fly on the windscreen, etc.

Thanks for bringing it up I haven't listened to them in a while smile.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 11 2008, 09:15 PM
Instructor
I love the Depeche mode too. Very progressive band, and Dave's voice rocks! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Feb 11 2008, 09:32 PM
Singing Instructor
QUOTE (Milenkovic Ivan @ Feb 11 2008, 09:15 PM) *
and Dave's voice rocks! smile.gif

yeah...he can just say "The world is mine"...and boom song expode to a nother level smile.gif....

edit:
corection...was prity shore that Dave says that line in the song...now I dont knowe any more smile.gif unsure.gif

This post has been edited by Nemanja: Feb 12 2008, 01:41 AM

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 11 2008, 10:04 PM
Instructor
they did the music for the fifth element th emovie, I love that movie and teh music from it. "dream on" is a killer song from that movie!

Also the Precious is legendary, I love that song, one of those that will last forever i guess..

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Feb 12 2008, 01:24 AM
they are so unique, they're awesome cool.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:03 PM