New Guitar One The Way, well, but i must sell one !
fzalfa
Oct 14 2015, 04:37 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi

My new guitar is on the way from germany, so at home in few days.
but i restrict myself to 3 guitars, this is the 4th.

si i must sell one guitar, surely my €piphone Les Paul studio, i hope my new one 'll replace it cause i really love this studio one, even with is low quality finish

Laurent

ps: i love the next one even more

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Oct 14 2015, 05:18 PM
Learning Rock Star
You can never have too many guitars!

Saying that I'm actually trying to sell 3 of mine to fund a new better one. So far no one wants to buy any of them though.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Mertay
Oct 14 2015, 05:32 PM
GMC:er
A friend of mine I believe has 6 or 7 now, besides the 1-2 of them bought purely as collectable (doesn't play them much) the others are like extended trial guitars.

His liking for the last 1-2 years has shifted to tele guitars, he only has 1 tele now (modified squire) but is thinking to sell 1-2 of the not so used guitars (a dean strat type and maybe a 7 string) to buy a high quality tele.

So its like, you buy a guitar and keep it for a year or 2. If its not played much compared to the previous then sell it but only if you find something you really like.

After being a used guitar, the prices don't drop much over the years anyway so if cash is not a problem maybe its better to keep it incase you like something expensive the next time.

--------------------

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Oct 14 2015, 07:15 PM
Learning Roadie
You can never have too many guitars!

try to explain this idea to my wife..... after i had woned for a time 9 cars, and later 7 bikes, now i restrict myself to 2 car, 4 bikes and 3 axe.

Laurent

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 15 2015, 03:31 AM
GMC:er
I"ve got three guitars that I managed not to pay for but I may not get to keep them ;0) Either way I'm happy to have em around smile.gif Especially the fanned Fret 7 string from Strictly 7!

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Oct 14 2015, 02:15 PM) *
try to explain this idea to my wife..... after i had woned for a time 9 cars, and later 7 bikes, now i restrict myself to 2 car, 4 bikes and 3 axe.

Laurent

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 07:03 PM