Hola!
Suikoden
May 8 2011, 07:34 AM
GMC:er
Hi everyone, im from Venezuela, think its a good site for learning. congrats to all

I like metal bands, my favorite is Death (Chuck Schuldiner) style cuz they used amazing scales especially Phrygian
so i hope to find people to help me play guitar like a pro.

i can improvise well with pentatonics scales but cannot do the same with major and minor scales, i know the scales and their position but improvisation is a difficult task.

else I would like to know which are the Spanish-speaking instructors

see ya!!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 8 2011, 08:29 AM
Instructor
Welcome! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Justin Myrick
May 8 2011, 08:49 AM
GMC Administrator
Hola and welcome to GMC! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to PM or send me an email.

[email protected]

--------------------
About Me

Cheers,
Justin Myrick
GMC Administrator

+Quote Post
quadrium
May 8 2011, 08:54 AM
Learning Tone Master
Welcome to the GMC man. Hope you enjoy your time here smile.gif

Dogukan,

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 8 2011, 08:57 AM
Instructor
Hi and welcome to GMC smile.gif Chuck Schuldiner was a fantastic guitarist !

Check out Lian Gerbino, Gabriel Leopardi, Chowy Fernandez & Fernando Culen.. they're the first Spanish speaking instructors that come to mind... smile.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 8 2011, 10:53 AM
GMC Founder
Welcome Suikoden. I would suggest you search for the scale you would like get better at improvising with - and try to find a cool and doable solo that uses them.

Learn that solo - and then improvise around it over the backing tracks. If/when you encounter problems, we're here to help!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 8 2011, 12:36 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ May 8 2011, 09:53 AM) *
Welcome Suikoden. I would suggest you search for the scale you would like get better at improvising with - and try to find a cool and doable solo that uses them.

Learn that solo - and then improvise around it over the backing tracks. If/when you encounter problems, we're here to help!

Sure thing smile.gif just ask us what you need to know tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
May 8 2011, 04:30 PM
Instructor
Hola, Bienvenido!

I would suggest you search for lessons using that scale and learn them. I also plan to do lessons in the style of Death as they are so important in the Death metal style

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
May 8 2011, 08:25 PM
Instructor
Welcome aboard friend. Whatever you wish to know, we are here to help.

Please type:

"mastering diatonic pattern"

into the search option on the site. You will find a lesson that will help you learn the C major scale pattern on the neck, step by step. This will help you break out of the pentatonic scale onto major and minor.

If you need help along the way, feel free to ask for help, by private messages, or via forum. We will gladly help.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
May 8 2011, 08:29 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Welcome to GMC! Enjoy learning here.

See you round the forum smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
May 9 2011, 12:40 AM
Instructor
Welcome !!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jerry Arcidiacon...
May 9 2011, 09:36 AM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC smile.gif

--------------------

::: Main Gear :::

Guitars: Washburn N4 Vintage | Washburn N2 | Washburn WI67Pro | Washburn WG-587 | Washburn EA20B
Amps: Laney GH50L (head) | Laney GS410 & GS212IE (cabinets) | Rocktron PROGAP Ultra (rack preamp) | Rocktron Velocity 150 (power amp) | Marshall VS230 (combo)
FXs: Rocktron Intellifex + custom pedalboard (check my video demo)
Other: Shredneck | Intellitouch PT10 tuner
Picks: Esseti Picks

Software & Recording Gear: Cubase 4 | Overloud TH1 | Mackie Onyx 400F | EZdrummer | Korg Pandora PX4D

-------------------------------------------------------

myspace.com/jerryarcidiacono

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:24 AM