4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Post Your Favourite Guitar Player's Pic
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 22 2008, 02:02 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Sentenced @ Feb 22 2008, 12:55 AM) *
The Black Halo is great as well! But i think all of their albums are great, kamelot is one of my most favorite bands. It seems at GMC there are a lot of people with good musical taste wink.gif

I think it's more that people have a very wide range of tastes because to become the best guitarist you can be you need to understand and appreciate the good aspects of all kinds of music. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Feb 22 2008, 02:02 AM
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Feb 21 2008, 04:03 PM) *
??????

unsure.gif blink.gif tongue.gif blink.gif unsure.gif

blink.gif ohmy.gif blink.gif laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Feb 22 2008, 02:38 AM
^^ if you remove the sideburns it kind of looks like ron jeremy!

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Marshall MG10KK Kerry King 10 Watt

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Feb 22 2008, 09:41 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (SLASH91 @ Feb 22 2008, 01:02 AM) *
At least I've got one person on my side tongue.gif

As far as he goes though, I actually find his arrogance quite hillarious. I remember hearing about one time where he was up on stage and broke out into Eruption by Van Halen. Halfway through he just stopped, looked at the audience, yawned, and started playing some light speed solo of his own. ohmy.gif laugh.gif

haha laugh.gif I find it funny too, he just see's it as "rock 'n' roll". smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
at lights end
Feb 22 2008, 01:25 PM
QUOTE (Trond Vold @ Feb 21 2008, 11:18 PM) *
Johnny Hiland.. one of the best country-players there is..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGlbmEIoGhg

i love it! i think he's made to look even better by that other guy though, johnny has way cleaner playing.
and that sax solo is insane, looks like so much fun! my new aim is to take my sax playing to country music! yeehar!

--------------------
“You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.”

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Feb 22 2008, 01:32 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Feb 20 2008, 03:36 PM) *
The Electric Bat ph34r.gif

LOL! dude, is that Senior Gilberto? laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Batista
Feb 22 2008, 01:36 PM
Jade Puget of AFI:

Attached Image

--------------------
Seven Deadly Sins, One Deadly Syn

Gear list:
Gibson Les Paul Studio Alpine White
Schecter Damien-6
Vox AD30VT
Boss DS-1
Boss MT-2

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Feb 22 2008, 02:22 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Joe Kataldo @ Feb 21 2008, 11:11 PM) *

I love this man too, but does he had more than one solo album???

+Quote Post
Goliath
Feb 22 2008, 03:36 PM
Guthrie is a beast, I've watched several of his youtube improv videos, he's sensational.

--------------------
"King V" enthusiast

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 09:37 AM