Music, Backing Tracks
Alossus
Mar 12 2008, 01:05 AM
GMC:er
Just wanted to know what program you, and others used to make the backing tracks for the tunes and examples that get put up on the site. Thanks!
Adam

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 19 2008, 10:45 PM
GMC Founder
Hi Alossus - there isn't a quick answer to this question - but should have all the dvice you need to get started on the recording board:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...hp?showforum=39

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Mar 19 2008, 10:54 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
QUOTE (Alossus @ Mar 12 2008, 01:05 AM) *
Just wanted to know what program you, and others used to make the backing tracks for the tunes and examples that get put up on the site. Thanks!
Adam

I use Cubase, as do many others.. But there is alot of different programs you can use, like Cakewalk Sonar, Reaper, Fruityloops, ProTools, Live and so forth..

You'll find many answers in the recording section as Kris mentioned, so that's a good place to start smile.gif

But if you end up with Cubase and get stuck, you can always ask me for advice!
I'm no wizard, but I know my way around the program pretty well smile.gif

Good luck mate smile.gif

This post has been edited by audiopaal: Mar 19 2008, 10:57 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:40 PM