2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Assassins Creed.
Jesse
Apr 17 2009, 09:46 PM
GMC:er
This game is too good to describe.
Buy it. Play it.
It is truly amazing! At least borrow it or something..

YOU STILL READING?!??!?!?! GO PLAY IT!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 18 2009, 01:48 AM
Instructor
I have this game on my Nokia N81 phone and it looks good even there. Best 3D game that I've seen on mobile so far. The real one is probably 20x better, but I don't have time or nerves to install that thing now! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Red
Apr 18 2009, 01:50 AM
I tried it, but i think there was way to much waiting in the game for me smile.gif

This post has been edited by Red: Apr 18 2009, 01:51 AM

--------------------
Guitars: Epiphone SG, a really bad Telecaster (First Electric), Acoustic guitar (Unknown brand).

Amplifier: Marshall MG 30DFX.

Soon to come: Schecter Hellraiser C-7 FR

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Apr 18 2009, 01:53 AM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
The graphics are unreal...so smooth too! The game does get repetitive though...HORRIBLE ending too! That's all I will say!

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
Pitch_Black
Apr 18 2009, 02:14 AM
Heck ya! That game rocks! Only a one time game though, but the next one should be awesome.

--------------------
Gear:
Amps:
Vox AD50VT
Yamaha GA-10
Guitars:
Gibson SG
Hohner Acoustic
Effects:
Digitech Death Metal Pedal
Dunlop Crybaby 535q Wah Pedal
And a lot on my Vox

Long Live Rock And Roll!

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Apr 18 2009, 06:51 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Pitch_Black @ Apr 18 2009, 03:14 AM) *
Heck ya! That game rocks! Only a one time game though, but the next one should be awesome.

When's the next one coming??! biggrin.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
ParalyzedHorse
Apr 18 2009, 07:20 AM
I have the game, really good graphics and the climbing and jumping around is really cool, but the gameplay isnt that great imo.

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Apr 18 2009, 10:08 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I've played it, and I thought it was prety cool with all the freerunning and horseriding, but after some missions it becomes a bit boring, and I think I was about 70 % when I quited playing.

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Young Guitarist
Apr 18 2009, 10:17 AM
I played this game for a while, it does get repetitive, but then again, it was fun for the time it lasted smile.gif

--------------------
Rock On!

+Quote Post
sted
Apr 18 2009, 12:35 PM
Learning Rock Star
Yeah i played this start to finish, great game!

+Quote Post
Alexiaden93
Apr 18 2009, 04:14 PM
Learning Rock Star
I have this game on my PC at the moment, and I tried to play it. It was really cool, but I didn't really get a chance to start playing it seriously, and it does seem kind of weird in the beginning. Anyway, PC games are no longer my thing, as I have to do school, sport and guitar, and if I start gaming, it will be the guitar-playing that will suffer... sad.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel
Lost in all the 2000+ GMC lessons? Check my Lesson Plan

Guitars
Fender American Standard Stratocaster - Olympic White body, Maple fretboard, White Pearl pickguard, 21 frets, SSS
Yamaha Pacifica

Amplifier
Marshall 15CDR, 45 watts

Recording equipment/software
Line 6 POD Studio GX
Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000
Reaper v3.04
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Apr 18 2009, 04:36 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Oh guys dont get me wrong, it was an ok game with insane graphics but it is overly hyped up. It is indeed a good game but not really good. Your supposed to be like a ninja almost and climb up buildings away from people but whats up with the people coming after you?

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Jesse
Apr 18 2009, 04:42 PM
lol trey, have you played it ? Then you know...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavlov
Apr 19 2009, 08:09 AM
I didn't like it much either. The first few missions it was innovative and new, but after that it just felt like I was doing the same thing over and over again.

However, climbing the highest point in a city and looking at wherever you could go in such high detail was spectacular.

+Quote Post
Pragomatic
Apr 19 2009, 04:35 PM
The game is beautiful, and fighting off hordes of guys is always fun, but in the end I just felt like it was repetitive button mashing. I did finish though, and will probably get the next one.

+Quote Post
Jesse
Apr 19 2009, 05:23 PM
Button mashing.... did you ever get the Counter-attack thing? sleep.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Apr 19 2009, 11:04 PM
Instructor
Assassin's Creed is one of my favourite games on the xbox. It MIGHT get a bit too repetative as you go along, but that havent stopped from replaying it quite a number of times smile.gif

There's just something so cool about jumping from rooftop to rooftop in these insanely well designed cities. Simply fantastic!

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
sigma7
Apr 19 2009, 11:10 PM
i jsut started and i am already bored with it. Maybe guitar is taking over my life

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fullmetal_Tmd
Apr 20 2009, 03:01 AM
I remember when I wanted that game so badly because of all the rave reviews it was getting...
When I got it finally, I enjoyed it, at first. Hell, getting to the will to keep playing the game was more of a challenge than the game itself haha.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
May 6 2009, 02:24 PM
Brilliant game. I can't wait for number 2 to come out.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:40 PM