Another Amazing Guitar Deal!, Oh leprechaun! Lead me to that pot of gold!
Mudbone
Apr 1 2014, 03:36 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I wish I had a money tree cool.gif

As far as the features of this guitar, they're nothing that unique. Mahogany body, maple neck, and EMGs. It's a pretty standard metal machine. But what's so special about is the aesthetics. Its a wicked looking guitar, and very unique. I've never seen one like it.

The whole body is a satin black, and the quilted maple top is finished with a unique type of paint. It's not really satin, but more of a frost, similar to the look of a car on a cold autumn morning. It adds a depth to the maple top that can't quite be achieved with other finishes. The binding is translucent, which adds to the "cold" look of the guitar. It seriously looks like something an Ice Giant would be rocking.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, its only $400. If you have a coupon you could probably get it for much less than that.

The pictures don't do it justice, because I don't think this finish can be properly photographed.

Somewhat detailed pic

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Schecter-Guita...169-i3055179.gc

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Apr 1 2014, 02:34 PM
Instructor
That's ho it usually is...we have cash...there is no deal...and the opposite wink.gif But...sometimes smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Palacios
Apr 1 2014, 02:59 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Mudbone @ Mar 31 2014, 07:36 PM) *
I wish I had a money tree cool.gif

As far as the features of this guitar, they're nothing that unique. Mahogany body, maple neck, and EMGs. It's a pretty standard metal machine. But what's so special about is the aesthetics. Its a wicked looking guitar, and very unique. I've never seen one like it.

The whole body is a satin black, and the quilted maple top is finished with a unique type of paint. It's not really satin, but more of a frost, similar to the look of a car on a cold autumn morning. It adds a depth to the maple top that can't quite be achieved with other finishes. The binding is translucent, which adds to the "cold" look of the guitar. It seriously looks like something an Ice Giant would be rocking.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, its only $400. If you have a coupon you could probably get it for much less than that.

The pictures don't do it justice, because I don't think this finish can be properly photographed.

Somewhat detailed pic

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Schecter-Guita...169-i3055179.gc

I've never heard of the brand Schecter; are they any good. It almost looks like an Ibanez. smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:25 AM