Where's My Pick?!
thefireball
Feb 6 2011, 10:32 PM
Learning Roadie
Where's my pick? I know I had it just a minute ago. I like that pick. It's the perfect thickness...the only pick of that thickness that I have. It's gotta be here somewhere. I'm losing my mind. What am I gonna have to get some spare picks like it? But what am I gonna do now at this moment? I was just about to record. mad.gif
...... mellow.gif

OH!! It was between my lips the whole time!! rolleyes.gif
Sound familiar to anyone? This has happened to me several days in a row. laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 9)
MonkeyDAthos
Feb 6 2011, 11:50 PM
GMC:er
welcome to by world

i lose at less 1 pick a week : <

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
thefireball
Feb 7 2011, 03:02 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Feb 6 2011, 04:50 PM) *
welcome to by world

i lose at less 1 pick a week : <

LOL

+Quote Post
Blister
Feb 7 2011, 03:30 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Too funny! I have DEFINITELY been there! laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fran
Feb 7 2011, 10:11 AM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
QUOTE (thefireball @ Feb 6 2011, 10:32 PM) *
OH!! It was between my lips the whole time!! rolleyes.gif
Sound familiar to anyone? This has happened to me several days in a row. laugh.gif

laugh.gif that happened to me a couple times hahaha, I always put it in my lips when I have to type etc. I swear some day I will swallow it by accident! smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 7 2011, 11:19 AM
GMC Founder
Hehe yes that's a good one! biggrin.gif As long you don't do like me and try to solve the problem by spreading picks everywhere. (it actually does solve the pick problem but gives birth to a whole bunch of new ones)

Reason for edit: added "me"

--------------------

+Quote Post
thefireball
Feb 7 2011, 03:11 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Blister @ Feb 6 2011, 08:30 PM) *
Too funny! I have DEFINITELY been there! laugh.gif

biggrin.gif Glad to know I'm not alone.

QUOTE (Fran @ Feb 7 2011, 03:11 AM) *
laugh.gif that happened to me a couple times hahaha, I always put it in my lips when I have to type etc. I swear some day I will swallow it by accident! smile.gif

laugh.gif I wonder that about myself. LOL

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Feb 7 2011, 04:19 AM) *
Hehe yes that's a good one! biggrin.gif As long you don't do like me and try to solve the problem by spreading picks everywhere. (it actually does solve the pick problem but gives birth to a whole bunch of new ones)

tongue.gif Haha! Yeah, so true!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 7 2011, 03:32 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Feb 7 2011, 10:19 AM) *

Haha ! Spawning everywhere like little gremlins ! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
maharzan
Feb 7 2011, 04:12 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
That happens to me all the time. smile.gif I blame it on my wife or my nephew. wink.gif

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
thefireball
Feb 7 2011, 05:39 PM
Learning Roadie
LOL laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:43 AM