Can't Post Feedback
FrankW
Jul 31 2008, 02:14 AM
GMC:er
Muris, on your advanced lydian phrasing lesson, I can't post a comment. When I click on feedback, it keeps giving me the login message even though I'm logged in. No big deal, but I thought you would want to know.
I watched the video a few more times because it sounded great as I've already said. You really are good, man...very inspiring and frustrating at the same time. I think I'm going to take up the kazoo...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jul 31 2008, 02:48 AM
Learning Rock Star
A random thought here, as I just noticed your joining date. Are you still a member of GMC? I remember buying a membership for 3 months. If that's your case I think it may just have expired. Of course that is just a geuss.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Aug 1 2008, 11:40 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jul 31 2008, 03:48 AM) *
A random thought here, as I just noticed your joining date. Are you still a member of GMC? I remember buying a membership for 3 months. If that's your case I think it may just have expired. Of course that is just a geuss.

Oh yeah,perhaps your membership has expired
tho you have access to the forum all the time? huh.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Aug 1 2008, 12:37 PM
Learning Rock Star
Membership on the forum doesn't expire when your membership to the lessons does smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:12 PM