3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Are You Ready?!, Very Interesting. Recomended to watch.
FretDancer69
Nov 6 2007, 12:15 PM
GMC:er
Hey guys, i guess its been a while since i've posted a topic of what you all love rolleyes.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif .

Anyways, this is the answer for some questions that have been asked about my signature countdown tongue.gif . I got the idea from these videos and Megadeth's song, Countdown to Extinction.

So here are the links for the videos:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 2 is more graphical rather than informative, but always interesting to see. Part 1 and Part 3 contain more "facts and information".

Hope you enjoy or found these stuff interesting.

Please comment and disscuss. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Animosity
Nov 6 2007, 12:39 PM
Finally, an answer!

This is extremely interesting FretDancer! Thank you for posting this!

Edit:

I can't say that I agree with this stuff, but it is interesting none the less!

Thanks again FretDancer!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Animosity: Nov 6 2007, 12:43 PM

+Quote Post
besip
Nov 6 2007, 01:47 PM
that's happen on earth many times...probaly

i'm think that's not happen so fast smile.gif if yes i'm will nedd to be go out from florida..to back to heart of europe czech rep..

actualy i'm guy who belive U.F.O. ....
my theory is the many god's what we have on earth becouse they are some kind of out of space civizilaction guys rolleyes.gif ..becouse funny part of everything is every people god's even that's Kristus.or Alah is probaly came form sky. becouse every people who pray to god usualy wathing the sky! why?? rolleyes.gif

actualy more Earth destruction can be made by people!!!!!!!!!!!! and people can bring our civilizations more quickly to death !!!!

on that video NO.1 we have 1 post from somebody->(Spam)
Wow...great video, the music really sets the tone. I hope this does happen, I feel like I'm living in a matrix

somethime i'm feel same way like the guy.i'v realy don't know what i'm have to think about the world -TV- and stuff like that when i'm seen the movie about the conspirasy in september 11 mellow.gif ..very interesing video definitevly real video

i'm not ceazy and i'm not playnig to be scare from something like that smile.gif becouse if that's coming..we can't change it wink.gif

This post has been edited by besip: Nov 6 2007, 01:50 PM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Animosity
Nov 6 2007, 02:14 PM
I agree that their has to be other intelligent life out there, but as far as this theory goes.... I don't know. The theoretical path at which Nibiru orbits it's star raises doubts in my mind. There is no way that Nibiru could get so close to our sun and not get sucked in to its orbit. You might argue that the gravitational pull from the Brown Dwarf that Nibiru orbits is stronger than that of our sun. Then why haven't some of our further planets not left our sun's orbit completely?

+Quote Post
VinceG
Nov 6 2007, 04:49 PM
Ehh if it happens it happens. Ill be in my room playing guitar. With some substance in my body. Id be enjoying the pretty colors.

This post has been edited by VinceG: Nov 6 2007, 04:52 PM

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
spdalton
Nov 6 2007, 07:35 PM
Hahaha, jeez. I am in awe.
Have they ever even picked up a high school physics book?
The sort of things that they talk about are just ridiculous.

I will never under stand conspiracy theorists, any more than I will understand religious fanatics.

A good break from work though, none the less.

--------------------
IPB Image
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way

http://www.myspace.com/cashnz

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 6 2007, 08:07 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (spdalton @ Nov 6 2007, 10:35 AM) *
Hahaha, jeez. I am in awe.
Have they ever even picked up a high school physics book?

+1 On that.

+Quote Post
steve25
Nov 7 2007, 02:59 AM
I read somewhere that this was supposed to happen in 2003. As we're in 2007 and we're all still here i don't think it's going to happen

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Nov 7 2007, 03:07 AM
QUOTE (steve25 @ Nov 6 2007, 06:59 PM) *
I read somewhere that this was supposed to happen in 2003. As we're in 2007 and we're all still here i don't think it's going to happen

And I read something years ago that Vladimir Putin was the Antichrist and Armageddon was coming in August 2007... But nothing has happened... huh.gif tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
steve25
Nov 7 2007, 03:20 AM
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Nov 7 2007, 04:07 AM) *
And I read something years ago that Vladimir Putin was the Antichrist and Armageddon was coming in August 2007... But nothing has happened... huh.gif tongue.gif

lol i've not heard that one whered you read that?

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Nov 7 2007, 03:32 AM
Here:
http://members.tripod.com/~beastwatch/
Although it has changed a bit since 2003, when I first read it...
And sorry if I'm hijacking the thread... tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Spiderusalem
Nov 7 2007, 03:36 AM
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Nov 6 2007, 06:32 PM) *
Here:
http://members.tripod.com/~beastwatch/
Although it has changed a bit since 2003, when I first read it...
And sorry if I'm hijacking the thread... tongue.gif

I know I posted this in the other thread too but this site is just too interesting...... its a list of all the ways humanity can go extinct http://exitmundi.nl/exitmundi.htm

--------------------
Equipment: Classical/Jazz hybrid guitar. blunt/black humor.

Success is the best revenge.

+Quote Post
steve25
Nov 7 2007, 03:44 AM
QUOTE (Spiderusalem @ Nov 7 2007, 04:36 AM) *
I know I posted this in the other thread too but this site is just too interesting...... its a list of all the ways humanity can go extinct http://exitmundi.nl/exitmundi.htm

I saw that site, there are some ok ones and ones we already know like the global warming stuff but some were just plain silly. That's where i read that this planet x was meant to be for 2003. However having just looked around some other sites say about 2012 as well so maybe exitmundi just got it wrong or something?

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Nov 7 2007, 04:44 AM
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 6 2007, 05:39 AM) *
Finally, an answer!

This is extremely interesting FretDancer! Thank you for posting this!

Edit:

I can't say that I agree with this stuff, but it is interesting none the less!

Thanks again FretDancer!

no problem man, glad you found it interesting smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
leedbreak
Nov 7 2007, 05:03 AM
Well, I do feel that if anything like this could happen then about 4 years from now that puppy should be very visible in telescopes and I will get back with you then.

Jesus did say everyone would see him coming as a light in the sky.

Also the threat of Y2K was like .0001 % as bad as they said it would be and that was predicting something tiny in comparison.

Math 24:30

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

--------------------
- leedbreak

Practice Makes Perfect, only when it is perfect practice :-)

+Quote Post
Animosity
Nov 7 2007, 05:07 AM
Religion and science clash a lot. Oh! Biblical discussion! No wait... no, no, no. This is not the time nor place for that, maybe we shouldn't bring religion into this?

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Nov 7 2007, 05:17 AM
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 6 2007, 10:07 PM) *
Religion and science clash a lot. Oh! Biblical discussion! No wait... no, no, no. This is not the time nor place for that, maybe we shouldn't bring religion into this?

well, the videos and theories have biblical reference, like the "giants" for example. But i dont want this to be another out of control topic laugh.gif sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
besip
Nov 7 2007, 05:18 AM
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 6 2007, 11:07 PM) *

why not rolleyes.gif there is not any rules??and everybody has diferent thinking about this and again why not cool.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
leedbreak
Nov 7 2007, 05:22 AM
QUOTE (besip @ Nov 6 2007, 10:18 PM) *
why not rolleyes.gif there is not any rules??and everybody has diferent thinking about this and again why not cool.gif

The board does say "off Topic" No mention of how for off laugh.gif

--------------------
- leedbreak

Practice Makes Perfect, only when it is perfect practice :-)

+Quote Post
besip
Nov 7 2007, 05:22 AM
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Nov 6 2007, 11:17 PM) *
well, the videos and theories have biblical reference, like the "giants" for example. But i dont want this to be another out of control topic laugh.gif sad.gif

no way if you start talk about something like that..you have to expect that{out of control} biggrin.gif
i'm have also 1..1 women what can read future from hands tell me you will be death before you have 30 years birthday..i'm 32 and i'm here biggrin.gif

and other who reading from card tell if i'm move to faraway place{i'm europe guy in usa} then around me will be flying lot of money

agree they fly around me but just around me laugh.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:39 PM