Hip Hop Ma Flip Flop Yo
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 16 2008, 10:33 AM
GMC:er
Bo Shazzle Me Razzle Frazzle. Check it. Dazzle.

Round where you live do you have silly groups of people that talk in a ridiculous language and what are the funniest things you've heard them say.

My favourite is when they agree with something and say "Sick Pressure". What does that even mean biggrin.gif I think language is going down the pan biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by OrganisedConfusion: Oct 16 2008, 10:34 AM

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 16 2008, 10:53 AM
Lets go fishing!
unsure.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 16 2008, 11:12 AM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Oct 16 2008, 10:53 AM) *
unsure.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I think I'm gradually losing my mind biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
MickeM
Oct 16 2008, 12:16 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Oct 16 2008, 11:33 AM) *
Bo Shazzle Me Razzle Frazzle. Check it. Dazzle.

Round where you live do you have silly groups of people that talk in a ridiculous language and what are the funniest things you've heard them say.

My favourite is when they agree with something and say "Sick Pressure". What does that even mean biggrin.gif I think language is going down the pan biggrin.gif

Wow OC, sick preassure man! Just sick! Preassure. laugh.gif

We have it too but I don't have any great example, everything from the US gets here after a year or two. Even language and often translated, lite "phat" and "chill" and thing like that (swe: fett, chilla) lol I'm the wrong person to ask really biggrin.gif

But there's a phenomenon that I think is a bit strange. In the suburbs where there were a lot of immigrants during the 80's-90's their kids, who were born in sweden and went to school in sweden and hear the swedish language every day you hear a lot of jidderish like an made up accent to make it sound they are from abroad and have problems with the language. And the most pathetic thing is when the kids with swedish parents since generations adopt this, like "talking this way will make me respected by these guys and people will think I'm so cool".
lol drop it already! And that's what they do, just drop it all of a sudden, when they pass the teenages and get a real job all of a sudden the language is not a problem... wow, speaking fluently just over night.
What's up with that? Come on!

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 16 2008, 12:21 PM
Sounds like a silly situation. Where I live you get people all the time. They don't give you trouble but they talk to you in such a funny way.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Oct 16 2008, 12:32 PM
Fo'shizzle

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 16 2008, 12:34 PM
And when you say something to them and they miss it they say "Can I get a rewind" biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 16 2008, 01:39 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Oct 16 2008, 12:34 PM) *
And when you say something to them and they miss it they say "Can I get a rewind" biggrin.gif

Craig Daviiiiid !!! laugh.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 16 2008, 01:40 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Oct 16 2008, 01:39 PM) *
Craig Daviiiiid !!! laugh.gif

They should be ashamed lol. I bet there dictionary is based on Bo Selecta biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 16 2008, 01:50 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Oct 16 2008, 01:40 PM) *
They should be ashamed lol. I bet there dictionary is based on Bo Selecta biggrin.gif

LOL laugh.gif laugh.gif I love that show I tell thee tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 16 2008, 01:52 PM
I must admit I find it a great show. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Oct 16 2008, 01:58 PM
Instructor
Urban culture cool smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Disturbed21
Oct 16 2008, 04:18 PM
Most ridiculous thing i've heard out of these people is something i don't understand at all. It sounded like a bunch of random noises.

--------------------
Enter The Doom And Gloom If You Dare Below This Message

http://www.last.fm/user/Disturbed21

and add if you want...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:52 AM