It's Happening :)
OrganisedConfusi...
Sep 4 2008, 02:15 PM
GMC:er
I have sorted it out pretty much now. Come April of next year I shall be studying in Japan for 2 years smile.gif I can't wait. It will be a great time for me. biggrin.gif

Then hopefully I can get a permanent job then smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Harris Sopovic
Sep 4 2008, 02:16 PM
Instructor
Cool, congrats. Japan is amazing =)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Capt.Z
Sep 4 2008, 02:19 PM
Sweet!! Japan is cool wub.gif

--------------------

GMC IS TIGHT DAWG

+Quote Post
Fran
Sep 4 2008, 02:21 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Cool! Japan must be amazing, they have some awesome guitars too smile.gif

Congrats!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Sep 4 2008, 02:24 PM
I'm doing a PhD there and what's more cool is I get $1800 a month scolarship and they pay my return airfare. woohoo. smile.gif I can't wait. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
MickeM
Sep 4 2008, 02:30 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Great news for you bud! Congratulations. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Sep 4 2008, 02:35 PM
Now I just need to figure out how to get my guitars over there biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Canis
Sep 4 2008, 02:42 PM
Learning Rock Star
Congratulations, OC =)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fran
Sep 4 2008, 02:43 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Sep 4 2008, 03:35 PM) *
Now I just need to figure out how to get my guitars over there biggrin.gif

I think some other GMC:er recently had to solve that flight problem (he was living in Japan and returning home), I think it was Chief Brody (not 100% sure), maybe he could give you some advice.

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
TakeJoy
Sep 4 2008, 02:51 PM
Hey man sounds like your on a good path, Japan is a wonderful place. Have a great time.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Sep 4 2008, 02:54 PM
QUOTE (Fran @ Sep 4 2008, 02:43 PM) *
I think some other GMC:er recently had to solve that flight problem (he was living in Japan and returning home), I think it was Chief Brody (not 100% sure), maybe he could give you some advice.

Cheers man. I gave him a PM. smile.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
superize
Sep 4 2008, 03:03 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Congtrats man have fun

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 4 2008, 04:27 PM
Instructor
That's pretty cool man. Japan is awesome world with great people, culture and technology.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Sep 4 2008, 04:36 PM
Instructor
cooooool !!!! what a lucky man !!! congratulations mate, I'm so jealous !!! wink.gif

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Sep 4 2008, 04:42 PM
I can't wait to head there. I have been waiting all my life to go to Japan and experience their culture. I'm going to do a blog throughout my time over there trying the food and travelling over the country and showing my not too great Japanese skills. I'm learning Japanese starting now. It might take a while but hopefully in 6 months I'm quite proficient or at least to know the important parts. Could I have a pint of ale please is most important biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by OrganisedConfusion: Sep 4 2008, 04:43 PM

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
JeroenKole
Sep 4 2008, 05:02 PM
*jealous*

I was considering going to Japan next summer holiday. The culture is so different and similar at the same time that it is a wet dream for many people interested in cultures.

If I were you I'd lock myself in a room with just an tv, a bed and a lot of food and drinks and watch japanese television for a week.

You can't even begin to understand how jealous I am. OrganizedConfusion I hate you and I'm going to hunt you down, kill you with a rubber chicken, steal your ticket and pose as being you while There. tongue.gif

nothing serious meant with that threat, except for the jealous part

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Sep 4 2008, 07:37 PM
QUOTE (JeroenKole @ Sep 4 2008, 05:02 PM) *
*jealous*

I was considering going to Japan next summer holiday. The culture is so different and similar at the same time that it is a wet dream for many people interested in cultures.

If I were you I'd lock myself in a room with just an tv, a bed and a lot of food and drinks and watch japanese television for a week.

You can't even begin to understand how jealous I am. OrganizedConfusion I hate you and I'm going to hunt you down, kill you with a rubber chicken, steal your ticket and pose as being you while There. tongue.gif

nothing serious meant with that threat, except for the jealous part

biggrin.gif I'm looking forward to being able to write and speak Japanese also smile.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Ian Bushell
Sep 5 2008, 07:43 AM
Instructor
Congatulations, that's great news!
I'm definately Jealous:). Haven't been to Japan but have heard it's a great country.

--------------------

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Sep 5 2008, 09:07 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Oh man, you're lucky smile.gif
I've always wanted to go to Japan, seems like a wonderful place smile.gif

Maybe I'll come visit biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:25 PM