Letting Off Steam During Recording
SpaseMoonkey
Nov 8 2012, 01:27 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 8 2012, 05:33 AM) *
ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

I await with fear ! biggrin.gif

Real life Djent! laugh.gif

You can see 2 rust spots, the rear one and the one by the window. That entire area is dented in.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 8 2012, 03:02 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (SpaseMoonkey @ Nov 8 2012, 12:27 PM) *

You can see 2 rust spots, the rear one and the one by the window. That entire area is dented in.

biggrin.gif I wee what you did here - DjENT tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 8 2012, 03:18 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (SpaseMoonkey @ Nov 8 2012, 12:27 PM) *

Did you make that djent in the car ?? Foot or fist ? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Nov 8 2012, 03:21 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 8 2012, 01:10 PM) *
There was this awesome exercise - regarding tires and sledge hammers wink.gif

You just gotta make sure you don't let it bounce back and hit you in the head (sledge hammer) laugh.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 8 2012, 03:48 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Nov 8 2012, 02:21 PM) *
You just gotta make sure you don't let it bounce back and hit you in the head (sledge hammer) laugh.gif

That's a bit nasty to imagine ...brrr sad.gif

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Nov 8 2012, 04:34 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 8 2012, 09:18 AM) *
Did you make that djent in the car ?? Foot or fist ? laugh.gif

That was fist, quite a bit too!

I looked like one of them psycho killers in movies. Soaking wet all dirty and bloody knuckles. So what do I do? Leave the crime scene and get a new tire put on. laugh.gif I've calmed down with punching things, it just causes me to have a harder time to playing the guitar. I just break video game controllers now! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 8 2012, 09:37 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (SpaseMoonkey @ Nov 8 2012, 03:34 PM) *
That was fist, quite a bit too!

I looked like one of them psycho killers in movies. Soaking wet all dirty and bloody knuckles. So what do I do? Leave the crime scene and get a new tire put on. laugh.gif I've calmed down with punching things, it just causes me to have a harder time to playing the guitar. I just break video game controllers now! biggrin.gif

Wow !! I've never punched my car but I do have a real thing about getting lost or taking the wrong turning. I take it really personally. My steering wheel does get beaten up quite a bit at times like that rolleyes.gif

Speaking of video game controllers, I want to throw my copy of Resident Evil Directors Cut (yes, the 1998 original) out of the window. I've never played it properly before and I decided to go old school and do it for the sake of it. I cannot get past the 2nd big snake. Out of health and ammo and it won't die !! mad.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 9 2012, 09:04 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 8 2012, 08:37 PM) *
Wow !! I've never punched my car but I do have a real thing about getting lost or taking the wrong turning. I take it really personally. My steering wheel does get beaten up quite a bit at times like that rolleyes.gif

Speaking of video game controllers, I want to throw my copy of Resident Evil Directors Cut (yes, the 1998 original) out of the window. I've never played it properly before and I decided to go old school and do it for the sake of it. I cannot get past the 2nd big snake. Out of health and ammo and it won't die !! mad.gif

Ben smile.gif There has to be a catch biggrin.gif I had the same frustration when I was playing Legend of Zelda on my SNES back in the nineties - there was this boss that just wouldn't appear in the right form for me to fight it. It was like a little girl sitting there and it took me a while to figure out that I had to to something to make it angry and transform! There has to be a catch somewhere wink.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 9 2012, 10:54 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 9 2012, 08:04 AM) *
Ben smile.gif There has to be a catch biggrin.gif I had the same frustration when I was playing Legend of Zelda on my SNES back in the nineties - there was this boss that just wouldn't appear in the right form for me to fight it. It was like a little girl sitting there and it took me a while to figure out that I had to to something to make it angry and transform! There has to be a catch somewhere wink.gif

It's true. Old games are harder.

New games are easier to cope with young people's non existent attention spans and fickle nature. Sad but true. wink.gif

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Nov 9 2012, 07:53 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 9 2012, 03:04 AM) *

laugh.gif Blah blah go up some stairs, break open a floor to let light down into the room below it. Take the girl to said room, which is almost straight up from where the entrance is. Dark world in the Kakariko Village... One of my most played games.

--------------------
Guitars:
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 9 2012, 08:36 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (SpaseMoonkey @ Nov 9 2012, 06:53 PM) *
laugh.gif Blah blah go up some stairs, break open a floor to let light down into the room below it. Take the girl to said room, which is almost straight up from where the entrance is. Dark world in the Kakariko Village... One of my most played games.

When you said about taking girls upstairs and opening windows I seriously forgot you were talking about a game until I got to the end laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 10 2012, 01:00 AM
So where is the ANGRY Collab? smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 9 2012, 02:36 PM) *
When you said about taking girls upstairs and opening windows I seriously forgot you were talking about a game until I got to the end laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 10 2012, 09:13 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (SpaseMoonkey @ Nov 9 2012, 06:53 PM) *

Oh my FINALLY FINALLY SOMEONE WHO APPRECIATES THIS GAME biggrin.gif I was insane about it!!

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 9 2012, 07:36 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Ben, got a question for ya - do you know what Zanshin means? I'm curious if you have read about the concept as I am writing a post on this idea as we speak smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 10 2012, 11:15 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 10 2012, 08:13 AM) *
Oh my FINALLY FINALLY SOMEONE WHO APPRECIATES THIS GAME biggrin.gif I was insane about it!!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Ben, got a question for ya - do you know what Zanshin means? I'm curious if you have read about the concept as I am writing a post on this idea as we speak smile.gif

I know the concept as 'Awareness.' it goes hand in hand with Zen and is referred to a lot in martial arts text. I've seen people use it in slightly differing ways though but my understanding of it translates as a calm, detached awareness. I'd be interested to see your post smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 10 2012, 01:05 PM
Instructor
wink.gif hehe, I knew you'd know it biggrin.gif

Here ya go: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...mp;#entry616430

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:38 PM