> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

11 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 >  
Creativity Workout
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 6 2014, 08:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ricky9 @ Apr 6 2014, 03:52 PM) *
Thank you brother!!!!, for sharing such a wonderful and powerful photo, That i know is very personal for you. Also for trusting us enough to share this beautiful moment. biggrin.gif

Thanks for you kind words brother!!!!, Hurry up and post your take, can't wait to hear it.

You are awesome guys. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ricky9
Apr 8 2014, 10:20 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Its lonely around here rolleyes.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 9 2014, 12:29 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ricky9 @ Apr 8 2014, 06:20 PM) *
Its lonely around here rolleyes.gif

yeah... anybody working on new stuff? mellow.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
SlowFingaX
Apr 9 2014, 03:45 PM
GMC:er
Hello my friends! biggrin.gif

First I thought that I have to make something very beautiful, but finally I made backing track and then just improvisation and it's more rock than something acoustic or something. This is my version with improvisation, without too much fixes or anything. wink.gif so it's not a perfect, but honest (good way to say...I'm too lazy) wink.gif

No more excuses, so it's here:

https://soundcloud.com/slowfingax/these-awesome-feelings

--------------------
My Gear:

Jackson DX10D Dinky
Boss GT-10
Boss Micro BR BR-80
Korg Pandora PX4
Guitar Rig 5
Ezmix 2 + many metal packs
Reaper

+Quote Post
Ricky9
Apr 9 2014, 04:06 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (SlowFingaX @ Apr 9 2014, 10:45 AM) *

First I thought that I have to make something very beautiful, but finally I made backing track and then just improvisation and it's more rock than something acoustic or something. This is my version with improvisation, without too much fixes or anything. wink.gif so it's not a perfect, but honest (good way to say...I'm too lazy) wink.gif

Awesome song brother!!!, it was worth the wait. I love that wah!!!

+Quote Post
SlowFingaX
Apr 9 2014, 04:19 PM
QUOTE (Ricky9 @ Apr 9 2014, 05:06 PM) *
Awesome song brother!!!, it was worth the wait. I love that wah!!!

Thanks my friend, I'm happy you liked it. This was truly pretty fast version,
everything was ready for under one hour and it's very fast for me. cool.gif

It's GT-10's wah, almost first time I even used it.

--------------------
My Gear:

Jackson DX10D Dinky
Boss GT-10
Boss Micro BR BR-80
Korg Pandora PX4
Guitar Rig 5
Reaper

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 9 2014, 07:38 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (SlowFingaX @ Apr 9 2014, 11:45 AM) *

That's a very cool tune mate! The backing sounds very groovy and the overall idea sounds very good. I like your phrasing and how you used wah wah on it. I think on the photo, I think that this tune sounds like the ending titles song of a movie that finish with that last moment.. I can imagine it.

What did you feel while you were composing this one? Was it directly connected with the photo?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
SlowFingaX
Apr 9 2014, 09:40 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 9 2014, 08:38 PM) *
That's a very cool tune mate! The backing sounds very groovy and the overall idea sounds very good. I like your phrasing and how you used wah wah on it. I think on the photo, I think that this tune sounds like the ending titles song of a movie that finish with that last moment.. I can imagine it.

What did you feel while you were composing this one? Was it directly connected with the photo?

Thanks Gab and I'm glad you like it. I like it myself too, of course it's even better if many hours fixing, but sometimes it's more funny to make it fast without too much fixing smile.gif After I saw that you said this is the ending song of a movie...that's just what I think about this one, I can also imagine it right now! smile.gif
Maybe I'll even continue this version some day, who knows! smile.gif
At least with this idea something else.

I just looked that picture and trying to find the sound for the moments when those feelings finally erupted. How you feel inside after that very exciting day is finally over.

This post has been edited by SlowFingaX: Apr 9 2014, 09:43 PM

--------------------
My Gear:

Jackson DX10D Dinky
Boss GT-10
Boss Micro BR BR-80
Korg Pandora PX4
Guitar Rig 5
Reaper

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 9 2014, 10:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (SlowFingaX @ Apr 9 2014, 05:40 PM) *
Thanks Gab and I'm glad you like it. I like it myself too, of course it's even better if many hours fixing, but sometimes it's more funny to make it fast without too much fixing smile.gif After I saw that you said this is the ending song of a movie...that's just what I think about this one, I can also imagine it right now! smile.gif
Maybe I'll even continue this version some day, who knows! smile.gif
At least with this idea something else.

I just looked that picture and trying to find the sound for the moments when those feelings finally erupted. How you feel inside after that very exciting day is finally over.

That's so cool! I was wondering if you would like to work a bit more on the backing and its mix to use it for the Creativity Workout 2... what do you think?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
SlowFingaX
Apr 9 2014, 10:59 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 9 2014, 11:10 PM) *
That's so cool! I was wondering if you would like to work a bit more on the backing and its mix to use it for the Creativity Workout 2... what do you think?

Sounds good to me I'm involved in! wink.gif

What you think we have to do for that backing...right now it's just about a minute long. I can make it longer of course, maybe about 2-2.30 minutes is better? It's ok this way or also good if I'll add some parts to it, what you thinks about it..of course it could take more time then. (2-3 days). Or more work with it and then it's good for Creativity Workout 2 (part III, so not the next one). I happy to use this backing someway..just asking about your opinion. smile.gif

--------------------
My Gear:

Jackson DX10D Dinky
Boss GT-10
Boss Micro BR BR-80
Korg Pandora PX4
Guitar Rig 5
Reaper

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 10 2014, 05:12 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (SlowFingaX @ Apr 9 2014, 06:59 PM) *
Sounds good to me I'm involved in! wink.gif

What you think we have to do for that backing...right now it's just about a minute long. I can make it longer of course, maybe about 2-2.30 minutes is better? It's ok this way or also good if I'll add some parts to it, what you thinks about it..of course it could take more time then. (2-3 days). Or more work with it and then it's good for Creativity Workout 2 (part III, so not the next one). I happy to use this backing someway..just asking about your opinion. smile.gif

yeah, it could last around two minutes. I was thinking that you could add a chorus (at 00:32, and just when this backing ends now) with this progression: F# - G# -A#m - C# - F# - G# . What do you think?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
SlowFingaX
Apr 10 2014, 07:01 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 10 2014, 06:12 PM) *
yeah, it could last around two minutes. I was thinking that you could add a chorus (at 00:32, and just when this backing ends now) with this progression: F# - G# -A#m - C# - F# - G# . What do you think?

Ok Gab, I'll try to do it this way. I hope it's ok, If I'll do it on sunday. I'm not sure if I have enough time before that to make it ready.
It's not maybe so easy for me, but I like it, because this is a very good learning possibility for me! smile.gif
Usually I create everything just with by ear..without thinking about notes...I know notes....maybe not so fast, but if I think some seconds about it! laugh.gif

This post has been edited by SlowFingaX: Apr 10 2014, 07:02 PM

--------------------
My Gear:

Jackson DX10D Dinky
Boss GT-10
Boss Micro BR BR-80
Korg Pandora PX4
Guitar Rig 5
Reaper

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 10 2014, 09:33 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (SlowFingaX @ Apr 10 2014, 03:01 PM) *
Ok Gab, I'll try to do it this way. I hope it's ok, If I'll do it on sunday. I'm not sure if I have enough time before that to make it ready.
It's not maybe so easy for me, but I like it, because this is a very good learning possibility for me! smile.gif
Usually I create everything just with by ear..without thinking about notes...I know notes....maybe not so fast, but if I think some seconds about it! laugh.gif

it's ok. Try those chords (1 measure for each) and see how it sounds. I think that you'll like it.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 21 2014, 07:18 PM
Instructor
Hi guys! Are there any Breaking Bad fans?? biggrin.gif This next picture is special for Breaking Bad fans but everybody is invited to compose something related to this one. Here you can read the guidelines behind this workout:

"In this new series of forum threads we will dedicate some time to activate our spiritual side. So let's forget about reason for a while, and search deep within for creativity.

This might sound weird to you, but I guarantee once you have got a hang of it, that it will open up new possibilities.

The first experiment consists in visualizing an image that I will share. Using your deeper perception - you should musicalize it with a note, a chord, a noise, a melody, an unfinished idea, a song or whatever you can create. The creation (music) must be original, recorded by yourself and shared here.

Each of us has a different perception of reality and it will be interesting to see different GMC:ers create different musical ideas for the same image. We will then analyze the results."

Attached Image

Who is in? biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
SlowFingaX
Apr 21 2014, 09:22 PM
I'm in! cool.gif

--------------------
My Gear:

Jackson DX10D Dinky
Boss GT-10
Boss Micro BR BR-80
Korg Pandora PX4
Guitar Rig 5
Reaper

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 22 2014, 02:36 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (SlowFingaX @ Apr 21 2014, 05:22 PM) *
I'm in! cool.gif

Great!! Looking forward your composition! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
SlowFingaX
Apr 27 2014, 11:52 AM
Hi mate!

Now there's something for this picture! wink.gif

I think it's ok, even I still haven't seen even one episode from Breaking Bad.

I just watched this picture with this kind of thoughts:

Two men think inside, can I trust to him anymore.

This track is also good to me for later, because I'm going to update those "solos" someday, with my faster fingers smile.gif

But here it is!

https://soundcloud.com/slowfingax/can-i-trust-slowfingax

--------------------
My Gear:

Jackson DX10D Dinky
Boss GT-10
Boss Micro BR BR-80
Korg Pandora PX4
Guitar Rig 5
Reaper

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 28 2014, 04:36 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (SlowFingaX @ Apr 27 2014, 07:52 AM) *
Hi mate!

Now there's something for this picture! wink.gif

I think it's ok, even I still haven't seen even one episode from Breaking Bad.

I just watched this picture with this kind of thoughts:

Two men think inside, can I trust to him anymore.

This track is also good to me for later, because I'm going to update those "solos" someday, with my faster fingers smile.gif

But here it is!

https://soundcloud.com/slowfingax/can-i-trust-slowfingax

Can I trust to him anymore?? That's exactly the feeling that the photo reflects and you created a perfect soundtrack to this feeling! I like the atmosphere that this melody generates. How was the composition process? What did come first, the melody or the backing?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
SlowFingaX
Apr 28 2014, 03:25 PM
Hi mate!

This time I made first backing with this kind of order: drums, rhythm guitar, bass and melody was the last one...and some kind of spice to it with those "solos" . cool.gif
Of course this isn't full song, but it's nice process to think about some kind of structure and I'm going to understand about it better after some time. I just have to find my inner voice and get it out with my fingers and also get my technique better and better so it's also open more doors to me in future! wink.gif These workouts are very good training! smile.gif

--------------------
My Gear:

Jackson DX10D Dinky
Boss GT-10
Boss Micro BR BR-80
Korg Pandora PX4
Guitar Rig 5
Reaper

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 28 2014, 03:34 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (SlowFingaX @ Apr 28 2014, 11:25 AM) *
Hi mate!

This time I made first backing with this kind of order: drums, rhythm guitar, bass and melody was the last one...and some kind of spice to it with those "solos" . cool.gif
Of course this isn't full song, but it's nice process to think about some kind of structure and I'm going to understand about it better after some time. I just have to find my inner voice and get it out with my fingers and also get my technique better and better so it's also open more doors to me in future! wink.gif These workouts are very good training! smile.gif

I can affirm that you are definitely going on the right track. Your compositions are getting deeper each time and also more consistent. It's important that you keep on composing stuff every week.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:21 AM