Fall Of Troy
shellshock1911
Jan 1 2008, 09:21 AM
GMC:er
I would like to say how original and interesting this 3-piece band is. I love neo-classical, classical, and metal stuff and I normally can't stand post hardcore, it is the 2nd worst genre of music for me behind rap. But these guys seem to actually know what they are doing, which is the most important thing to me. For example the guitarist guy knows how to make a song with no solo still awesome for musicians to listen to like FCPREMIX, it is like their most popular, but I still really like the bridge, instrumental section, so awesome with the tritone thing. And they use jazz chords too on some songs, pretty new stuff. Really weird how the guy plays lead guitar and sings at the same time...Anyone else like them?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by shellshock1911: Jan 1 2008, 09:22 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dropbman
Jan 1 2008, 09:29 AM
GMC:er
ya they are awesome and there was an article on them in guitar world a couple of months back
the lead singer/guitarist's dad was a professional musician
also there whole album doppelganger is really good all interesting songs

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
axes:peavey raptor exp for standard and drop d tuning (it was free lol)
Squier strat deluxe series HH for drop B
Amp:marshall mg15dfx
best song=Bring Me The Horizon-Pray For Plagues
dream axe:IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 05:06 AM