5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
The New Ballad Collaboration, UPLOADS
Sami
Feb 21 2008, 11:29 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey im kinda a newbie, ive been playing for 8 months, but is it okay if i record a improv and post it anyway??

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jun 10 2008, 01:38 PM) *
Crysis kicked arse. Gears of War unfortunately I thought was as good as wiping cottage cheese on a cat's head

Hahahaha just imagine the cat hahahah

QUOTE (fkalich @ May 3 2009, 08:01 PM) *
The thing about being really stupid, is that there are a zillion ways to be a moron. There are usually several ways to be intelligent, given a situation, but it is a small finite number. But there are always a zillion ways to be to blithering idiot. So finding a new way to have the intellect of an artichoke is nothing to be proud of really, it is easy to do.

So true... To bad im still an artichoke haha
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 21 2008, 11:51 PM
Instructor
Off course! Just make sure that you post two versions - one with, and one without a backing,

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Sami
Feb 22 2008, 02:41 PM
Learning Rock Star
i havent recorded my improv for the actual track yet, but this is a improv i just recorded last night, don't worry the actual one will be in mp3
http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l101/ska...nt=100_3555.flv

--------------------
Crysis kicked arse. Gears of War unfortunately I thought was as good as wiping cottage cheese on a cat's head

The thing about being really stupid, is that there are a zillion ways to be a moron. There are usually several ways to be intelligent, given a situation, but it is a small finite number. But there are always a zillion ways to be to blithering idiot. So finding a new way to have the intellect of an artichoke is nothing to be proud of really, it is easy to do.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 22 2008, 06:13 PM
Instructor
Great impro man. Expecting an mp3! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 22 2008, 09:12 PM
GMC:er
Attached File  Ivan___Collab.mp3 ( 1.42MB ) Number of downloads: 251
Attached File  gmc_wo_backing.mp3 ( 1.34MB ) Number of downloads: 89

Quite depressed to be honest. I really can't do guitar sad.gif I need tonnes of practice but hopefully here at GMC I can improve. Here they are. I could have done better but I haven't got the time sad.gif

This post has been edited by OrganisedConfusion: Feb 22 2008, 09:16 PM

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 22 2008, 11:20 PM
Instructor
Great effort man. Thanks! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 24 2008, 03:23 AM
Instructor
tomorrow is the last day for upload guys, so better hurry! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Milenkovic Ivan: Feb 24 2008, 03:23 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tjchep
Feb 24 2008, 05:21 AM
Well originally was not going to do this. But.. hell I only live once man.

Here you go. Sorry about the sound. Was going to go much cleaner, but my guitars just sound like a midrange pile of junk and I just didnt like the sound. I tried eq'ing and just got frusturated, So I just went to a tone I used a-lot, a little muddy sorry.

Attached File  ballad_collabtjbacking.mp3 ( 1.37MB ) Number of downloads: 149

Attached File  ballad_collabtjnobacking.mp3 ( 1.37MB ) Number of downloads: 141

tj

This post has been edited by Tjchep: Feb 24 2008, 05:32 AM

--------------------
Check out my playing here - https://www.youtube.com/user/tjchep

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Feb 24 2008, 07:10 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Tjchep @ Feb 23 2008, 11:21 PM) *
Well originally was not going to do this. But.. hell I only live once man.

Here you go. Sorry about the sound. Was going to go much cleaner, but my guitars just sound like a midrange pile of junk and I just didnt like the sound. I tried eq'ing and just got frusturated, So I just went to a tone I used a-lot, a little muddy sorry.

Attached File  ballad_collabtjbacking.mp3 ( 1.37MB ) Number of downloads: 149

Attached File  ballad_collabtjnobacking.mp3 ( 1.37MB ) Number of downloads: 141

tj

Nice take Tj. Don't ever lose the emotion and your vibrato! That is you.

Great job! Rock On little Bro! smile.gif

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
Tjchep
Feb 24 2008, 07:37 AM
Heh, you should see the faces I make when I record smile.gif. Theres a lot of messups in there. But I dont feel like fixing them.

Thanks though man smile.gif. Gotta work with what you have.

This post has been edited by Tjchep: Feb 24 2008, 07:42 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Feb 24 2008, 07:39 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Me 2 biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
Tjchep
Feb 24 2008, 07:44 AM
cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 24 2008, 12:05 PM
Instructor
Nice take man, thanks for participating! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fran
Feb 24 2008, 08:37 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Here goes my take smile.gif

I improvised it like 10 times and in the end I liked my first attempt the best so there it goes!, very simple, because I'm a newbie tongue.gif .

Hope you guys like it though wink.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Ballad_Collab_Fran.mp3 ( 1.18MB ) Number of downloads: 96
Attached File  Ballad_Collab_Fran_No_BT.mp3 ( 1.18MB ) Number of downloads: 88

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 24 2008, 09:13 PM
Instructor
That is usually the case man wink.gif Thanks for participating. Tomorrow is the final mix smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sami
Feb 25 2008, 12:27 AM
Learning Rock Star
heres my newest improv to this great track, i think its pretty bad, but i never think anything of mine is good hahahha,

Attached File  ballad_w_o_backing.mp3 ( 877.67K ) Number of downloads: 108

Attached File  ballad_w_backing.mp3 ( 877.67K ) Number of downloads: 106

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 26 2008, 01:43 AM
Is this closed now? If so any idea when the mix will be done for. I'm looking forward to hearing the final thing as it's my 2nd and last collab sad.gif But it was awesome fun.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 26 2008, 01:50 AM
Instructor
why last man? sad.gif

I'm doing the final mix now. Unfortynately I can finish it off by tonight it's 2AM here... Going to sleep... smile.gif See ya tomorrow!

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 26 2008, 02:02 AM
QUOTE (Milenkovic Ivan @ Feb 26 2008, 12:50 AM) *
why last man? sad.gif

I'm doing the final mix now. Unfortynately I can finish it off by tonight it's 2AM here... Going to sleep... smile.gif See ya tomorrow!

I will listen to it tomoz. I'm having a rest from music for a while to stand back and have a good look at life and try and sort some things out. It probably wont be my lasy but I'm just having a break. Everybody needs a break at times in life smile.gif Awesome collab by the way and I'll look forward to hearing final mix tomoz. Night man.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 26 2008, 02:09 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Feb 26 2008, 02:02 AM) *
I will listen to it tomoz. I'm having a rest from music for a while to stand back and have a good look at life and try and sort some things out. It probably wont be my lasy but I'm just having a break. Everybody needs a break at times in life smile.gif Awesome collab by the way and I'll look forward to hearing final mix tomoz. Night man.

Thanks man. Sorry about your guitar again, sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 10:40 PM