3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Halloween
Ayen
Oct 17 2007, 11:35 AM
GMC:er
Well, I'm going to a Halloween party relatively soon, and so far I'm not quite sure what I'm going to be. I wish I could be Altair from Assassin's Creed, but nobody makes that, and I'm not going to be the first.

Altair, high atop a building.

(It's not pathetic that I want to look like a Video Game character!!)

Anyway, I thought it'd be interesting to ask what you guys (and girls) are going to be for Halloween. Including pics or links is encouraged! I'm curious to see what other GMCers would wear biggrin.gif.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ayen: Oct 17 2007, 11:37 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Oct 17 2007, 11:55 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Well, i havent done anything for Halloween since i was 10 or 11, but everyone says i should be the tourettes guy cause i can do a good impersonation of him.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ayen
Oct 17 2007, 11:56 AM
Yeah I haven't done anything for Halloween since I was like 5, which is why I chose to go to the party. It could give me a reason to call it a holiday.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Wyvernx
Oct 17 2007, 12:27 PM
Buckethead, but I don't fit into the mask yet, so I'm trying to lose some weight by then!

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Oct 17 2007, 12:47 PM
When is Halloween?

--------------------

+Quote Post
swingline
Oct 17 2007, 01:02 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Oct 17 2007, 03:55 AM) *
Well, i havent done anything for Halloween since i was 10 or 11, but everyone says i should be the tourettes guy cause i can do a good impersonation of him.

I heard that the tourettes guy died. Is that true?

--------------------
--------------------

The Gear:
Jackson Dinky 2M Snow White
Line 6 Spider III 75 watt
Line 6 FBV Express Foot Controller

+Quote Post
Animosity
Oct 17 2007, 01:11 PM
QUOTE (Hemlok @ Oct 17 2007, 06:47 AM) *
When is Halloween?

October 31st!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 17 2007, 04:32 PM
Lets go fishing!
I dont have a Halloween party to go to, but if i did i would go as buckethead for sure biggrin.gif

I will carve out a Jacko-Lantern though, just out of tradition !! laugh.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Oct 17 2007, 04:56 PM
QUOTE (Animosity @ Oct 17 2007, 12:11 PM) *
October 31st!

I have a costume party on the 27th, but it isn't for Halloween laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
timono
Oct 17 2007, 05:30 PM
well, in the netherlands Halloween isn't a special day (so far i know at least) so i won't celebrate it sad.gif

--------------------
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez RG 2550 EGK Presige, Essex wannabe Gibson guitar (don't know the full name), Alhambra acoustic guitar

Amps: Marshall MG 50DFX, Evans sound creator (50 watt), Orange crush 10

Effect pedals: Korg AX1500G

record stuff: Line 6 toneport UX1

Piano: Yamaha P-85

Wishlist:

Ibanez Jem 7V!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Oct 17 2007, 06:24 PM
Well timono, I will join you in not celebrating Halloween. Shall we celebrate? I have a case of nice cold Coopers Stout in the fridge.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Oct 17 2007, 06:47 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (swingline @ Oct 17 2007, 04:02 AM) *
I heard that the tourettes guy died. Is that true?

Yeah it is sad.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 17 2007, 08:04 PM
Lets go fishing!
We do celebrate Halloween in the UK, but alot of people see it as a nusance which is sad. I really love it, i wish we did halloween american style !!!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Oct 17 2007, 08:09 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Oct 17 2007, 03:04 PM) *
We do celebrate Halloween in the UK, but alot of people see it as a nusance which is sad. I really love it, i wish we did halloween american style !!!

I'm amazed moving from the Uk to the USA - I think halloween in the UK is these days a watered down imitation of the US version. Like someone heard a rumour about it and did their best to recreate it.

Here in the USA, people plan it for weeks ahead, they decorate their houses, buy candy, make plans to get home from work early to see the kids, have haunted houses and all sorts, its crazy!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 17 2007, 08:36 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Oct 17 2007, 08:09 PM) *
I'm amazed moving from the Uk to the USA - I think halloween in the UK is these days a watered down imitation of the US version. Like someone heard a rumour about it and did their best to recreate it.

Here in the USA, people plan it for weeks ahead, they decorate their houses, buy candy, make plans to get home from work early to see the kids, have haunted houses and all sorts, its crazy!

Thats pretty cool, i will make the best effor to get some decorations up, and candy out for the kids!! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Oct 17 2007, 08:36 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Oct 17 2007, 03:36 PM) *
Thats pretty cool, i will make the best effor to get some decorations up, and candy out for the kids!! smile.gif

Good man!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Fabian Schulz
Oct 17 2007, 09:59 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (timono @ Oct 17 2007, 06:30 PM) *
well, in the netherlands Halloween isn't a special day (so far i know at least) so i won't celebrate it sad.gif

It's the same in Germany. There are just a very few little kids going from house to house sollecting sweets.

--------------------
Guitars: Ibanez RG 2550, Squier Showmaster Jimmy Shine Signature

Amps: Marshall G30R CD Combo, Marshall MG100HDFX Halfstack

Pedals: Digitech DF-7, Boss RC-2, Dunlop Cry Baby

Wishlist: Brunetti XL R-Evo II or Brunetti Mercury EL34 and a Fabian Schulz Signaturemodel by Ibanez :D

Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 18 2007, 02:02 AM
Lets go fishing!
TA DA !!!! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Oct 18 2007, 04:59 AM
nice new sig mat tongue.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Oct 18 2007, 05:10 AM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Oct 17 2007, 07:02 PM) *
TA DA !!!! biggrin.gif

Really freaky... huh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:15 PM