Power_Arctica
Sep 25 2009, 12:54 AM
GMC:er
Well, this is my progress with this lesson biggrin.gif
I need to work with the fast last part ohmy.gif Ill get it hehehe biggrin.gif

Link

Cheers wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NoSkill
Sep 25 2009, 01:01 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I enjoyed that. The tone is very good.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Still looking for my soul mate, guitar.

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Sep 25 2009, 01:09 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Very nice take man. Tone was just about right and you added your own unique feel to it.

Faster parts get me sometime to but if you tighten it up just a little, little more, (there were a few out notes but it sounded cool) you could make this perfect imho! smile.gif

Nice!

This post has been edited by UncleSkillet: Sep 25 2009, 01:13 AM

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Sep 25 2009, 10:51 AM
Instructor
Very nice. Too much delay I think smile.gif Some wrong notes in the fast run (only a couple). Vibrato was pretty good. The important thing here is not to break the melody flow, you did a great job there. Everything is nicely connected. Very good work smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Power_Arctica
Sep 26 2009, 02:51 PM
GMC:er
Thanks guys, glad you like it! Ill keep practicing it biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 26 2009, 04:51 PM
Instructor
Sounds great man, I like the aggressive style of your playing, very nice! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:03 AM