Problems With My Balls
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 21 2008, 01:56 PM
GMC:er
No matter how often your play the national lottery your balls never come up. Anybody won any great amount of money doing the lottery? You may as well post your money to me as you wont win anything either way biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Pi38
Oct 21 2008, 02:09 PM
That's probably the worst topic name that I've ever read. laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 21 2008, 02:23 PM
QUOTE (Pi38 @ Oct 21 2008, 02:09 PM) *
That's probably the worst topic name that I've ever read. laugh.gif

It's fitting of the situation laugh.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
Nazgul
Oct 21 2008, 02:26 PM
biggrin.gif. The topic sounds great. wink.gif

I've got the same problem, and my grandma, too. Weird. blink.gif

--------------------
Chuck Norris rules!

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Oct 21 2008, 02:28 PM
Doesnt it just suck when your balls fail you?

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Marshall MG10KK Kerry King 10 Watt

+Quote Post
Mark.
Oct 21 2008, 02:31 PM
This Topic name was so disturbing laugh.gif
I know some guy who actually has 3 balls! Not that I ever seen them, dont get wrong ideas laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 21 2008, 02:33 PM
Has anybody won the lottery though laugh.gif 3 balls or not biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Pi38
Oct 21 2008, 02:35 PM
If someone here did, he'd probably just hire someone to secretly play for him while he pretended to play guitar.

This post has been edited by Pi38: Oct 21 2008, 02:35 PM

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 21 2008, 02:37 PM
QUOTE (Pi38 @ Oct 21 2008, 02:35 PM) *
If someone here did, he'd probably just hire someone to secretly play for him while he pretended to play guitar.

They'd probably have 10 user accounts just because they could biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Pi38
Oct 21 2008, 02:39 PM
And they'd hire one-armed flying monkeys to juggle swords and flaming chainsaws while singing the theme to Top Gun. Okay, maybe I took that one a bit too far. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Pi38: Oct 21 2008, 02:40 PM

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 21 2008, 02:40 PM
QUOTE (Pi38 @ Oct 21 2008, 02:39 PM) *
And they'd hire one-armed flying monkeys to juggle swords and flaming chainsaws while singing the theme to Top Gun. Okay, maybe I took that one a bit too far. biggrin.gif

Way too far laugh.gif

Now back to my balls biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Oct 21 2008, 02:42 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Haha, problems with my balls tongue.gif

On tv, they once told which ticket had won the jackpot, and then afterwards they told if the jackpot was coming or not. Kinda anoying if you have the right ticket, but no jackpot tongue.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
ztevie
Oct 21 2008, 02:43 PM
Damn, when I saw the topic I got ready to share all my know-how about balls malfunctioning... And then it's about the lottery? So disappointing! blink.gif

--------------------
Gear:
* Vigier Shawn Lane Master, Bridge Bareknuckle Nailbomb, Middle DiMarzio FS-1, Neck Bareknuckle Cold Sweat
* Padalka Custom Space-6, Bareknuckle Juggernaut set
* Ztevie's Blue, Custom Handbuilt by Rek Guitars, Seymour Duncan Full Shred humbucker set
* Yamaha LLX6 Acoustic
* Fractal Audio Axe FX II XL+

+Quote Post
J.E.
Oct 21 2008, 02:51 PM
Hehe the topic title is a bit edgy:P be aware of the admins!:P

--------------------
Can you imagine?

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Oct 21 2008, 02:54 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Oct 21 2008, 02:33 PM) *
Has anybody won the lottery though laugh.gif 3 balls or not biggrin.gif

I have many times. 3 numbers is just £10 and it's hard to match. It's nothing comparing to how much I have spent. Once I got £100 on a dream number here in the UK. I make much more when I bet on football matches. Today there are some cool ones, champions league. That can bring some money smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 21 2008, 02:57 PM
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Oct 21 2008, 02:54 PM) *
I have many times. 3 numbers is just £10 and it's hard to match. It's nothing comparing to how much I have spent. Once I got £100 on a dream number here in the UK. I make much more when I bet on football matches. Today there are some cool ones, champions league. That can bring some money smile.gif

Yeah. Just bet on Middlesbrough losing whenever I go to a game. I have only seen us win 1 game in the last 2 years when I have gone. I go to about 15 games a year biggrin.gif I've won many £10s and one £65 but never anything worth winning biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by OrganisedConfusion: Oct 21 2008, 03:16 PM

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Oct 21 2008, 06:35 PM
Instructor
I don't bet at all, it's a waste of money. I do have other vices tho, like GAS smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Tsarpf
Oct 21 2008, 06:40 PM
Play poker... mmm.... I'm $20+ today(a lot for me biggrin.gif) and soon I'm going to get a beanie(!) with frequent player points biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 21 2008, 06:40 PM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Oct 21 2008, 06:35 PM) *
I don't bet at all, it's a waste of money. I do have other vices tho, like GAS smile.gif

But if you win you get many guitars biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Oct 22 2008, 12:06 AM
Instructor
I don't play a lottery but I am huge Football fan and I follow it way too much smile.gif

I like to gamble on football games 99% when I am watching them with my best friend. We can basically watch 5 games a day and never get bored. I have special satelite and we watch everything there is from Premiership, Bundesliga, Primera, Seria A to all the "minor" European leagues. Quality of the sound and picture is amazing and I have huge LCD screen in my living room so its heaven to just kick it relax and watch.
It doesn't hurt to win some money of it like Emir said;)

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:18 AM