Piracy
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 23 2008, 11:12 AM
GMC:er
Don't you hate people that download everything for free and never pay for anything. I always pay for stuff and yeah I have about 2200 cd albums and I daren't think about how much they came to but never would it cross my mind to download them all. What are your thoughts on piracy of music and pc software?

I really hate people not buying anything as it is wrong. People work hard to create music and good software. They deserve the rewards for their efforts.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jan 23 2008, 11:18 AM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jan 23 2008, 10:12 AM) *
Don't you hate people that download everything for free and never pay for anything. I always pay for stuff and yeah I have about 2200 cd albums and I daren't think about how much they came to but never would it cross my mind to download them all. What are your thoughts on piracy of music and pc software?

I really hate people not buying anything as it is wrong. People work hard to create music and good software. They deserve the rewards for their efforts.

You may have missed it but there was a piracy thread a while back

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...?showtopic=8501

and it ended with(before it was closed for discussion)

GMC cannot and will not condone it, or discussions of file-sharing, cracked software and so on

Just for a heads up wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by DeepRoots: Jan 23 2008, 11:19 AM

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 23 2008, 11:23 AM
I thought there was a topic somewhere but was searching in off-topic. Didn't think to search in Electronic Entertainment.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jan 23 2008, 11:24 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
well done Deeproots mate, I was just looking for that thread to link it here smile.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 23 2008, 11:26 AM
oh well. sad.gif Probably best not to continue with this one. I ordered 4 albums that come out Monday biggrin.gif

The new Ayreon I can't wait for.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 23 2008, 11:26 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jan 23 2008, 10:23 AM) *
I thought there was a topic somewhere but was searching in off-topic. Didn't think to search in Electronic Entertainment.

No worries man! Its easy to miss for sure wink.gif smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Jan 23 2008, 11:42 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 23 2008, 12:06 PM
Lets go fishing!
Classic Botoxfox there tongue.gif wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Tomotoms
Jan 23 2008, 01:56 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jan 23 2008, 10:12 AM) *

I would love to be able to afford 2000 albums...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:19 PM