Instrumental Song
enlo22
Jul 7 2015, 11:12 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Hey guys, here's a new song I came up with. I tried to have some what of a modal sound for the intro. Also my friend did the synths which I think added to the song!I hope you enjoy and critiques and compliments are always appreciated. Let me know if there's things to improve! thank you

Link to the song! Thanks for looking smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Socky42
Jul 8 2015, 03:08 AM
GMC:er
Love your songs man, very unique style! Great production too, improved a lot since your first originals.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Jul 8 2015, 06:25 AM
Learning Tone Master
Awesome, I like it very much and was a great idea to add Synths. Everything sounds and look really good!!!
Damn... I'm so jealous (in a very, very, very good way) on your mixing skills biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
enlo22
Jul 8 2015, 07:34 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Socky42 @ Jul 8 2015, 02:08 AM) *
Love your songs man, very unique style! Great production too, improved a lot since your first originals.

thank you man, you've got some awesome videos too

QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Jul 8 2015, 05:25 AM) *
Awesome, I like it very much and was a great idea to add Synths. Everything sounds and look really good!!!
Damn... I'm so jealous (in a very, very, very good way) on your mixing skills biggrin.gif

thanks Monica, if you have question message me on fb and i'll be glad to help. a lot has to do with getting the drums/low end good then the guitars are like the sauce on the burger lol

--------------------

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Jul 8 2015, 09:33 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (enlo22 @ Jul 8 2015, 06:34 AM) *
thanks Monica, if you have question message me on fb and i'll be glad to help. a lot has to do with getting the drums/low end good then the guitars are like the sauce on the burger lol

Thanks Marco, I hope you will not regret this words smile.gif I can easily become very annoying with putting questions. Ask Darek, sometimes I write him an entire book full of questions and I not give up until I not understand everything biggrin.gif
So.. warning: if someday you will receive a message from me which start with "I have few questions" just delete it directly laugh.gif

Now talking serious. I work at something but at this moment it's in a basic stage (only drum and half from guitar part). I'm a little stuck with guitar part and also I still think which would be the best idea for bass part. To use a real bass (I don't have the money right now but I want to buy one this year) or to try and learn to use 4Front bass. Anyway, this year I will finish this project. But... when I will be ready with everything I will definitely ask you a couple of questions wink.gif

BTW about my video that you wait, I hope it would be ready in 2 weeks. I work with Darek at the last thing (to catch a consistent and regular vibrato how Darek has in lesson). It's for REC section and that's why take so long. But... as a secret from the house and to quote Darek - it will be my best REC take that I ever made (and I have until now only 9-10 grade for my lessons). I'm more than exited to put this online wink.gif

This post has been edited by Monica Gheorghevici: Jul 8 2015, 09:49 AM

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jul 8 2015, 02:45 PM
Learning Rock Star
I enjoyed listening to that, Enlo. smile.gif I too could probably do with some mixing tips from you!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Ricky9
Jul 8 2015, 03:08 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Love it, great job!!!!!

+Quote Post
Rammikin
Jul 9 2015, 02:46 AM
Experienced Rock Star
Super heavy! Nicely done. Great tone and the playing is so clean!

+Quote Post
enlo22
Jul 9 2015, 05:56 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Jul 8 2015, 08:33 AM) *
Thanks Marco, I hope you will not regret this words smile.gif I can easily become very annoying with putting questions. Ask Darek, sometimes I write him an entire book full of questions and I not give up until I not understand everything biggrin.gif
So.. warning: if someday you will receive a message from me which start with "I have few questions" just delete it directly laugh.gif

Now talking serious. I work at something but at this moment it's in a basic stage (only drum and half from guitar part). I'm a little stuck with guitar part and also I still think which would be the best idea for bass part. To use a real bass (I don't have the money right now but I want to buy one this year) or to try and learn to use 4Front bass. Anyway, this year I will finish this project. But... when I will be ready with everything I will definitely ask you a couple of questions wink.gif

BTW about my video that you wait, I hope it would be ready in 2 weeks. I work with Darek at the last thing (to catch a consistent and regular vibrato how Darek has in lesson). It's for REC section and that's why take so long. But... as a secret from the house and to quote Darek - it will be my best REC take that I ever made (and I have until now only 9-10 grade for my lessons). I'm more than exited to put this online wink.gif

awesome make sure you send me the video when it's done smile.gif
yeah using a real bass guitar can make a big difference. I wont get annoyed if you ask questions lol that's the point of learning, to pass it on.

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jul 8 2015, 01:45 PM) *
I enjoyed listening to that, Enlo. smile.gif I too could probably do with some mixing tips from you!

thanks man, i would n't mind helping you either!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 10 2015, 04:35 PM
Instructor
Hi Enlo! Congratulations on this new song! smile.gif

I note three very important improvements on this one compared to previous songs:

- Your playing is getting much better! Your technique is killer! Very tight rhythm playing, smooth sweep picking and fast and precise alternate picking!

- The composition is instrumental but it doesn't bore me! This means that the different parts are interesting enough along the whole track to keep my attraction. That's not an easy task, well done!

- The mix is very well balanced and powerful.

You rock mate, congrats again!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
enlo22
Jul 10 2015, 07:33 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 10 2015, 03:35 PM) *
Hi Enlo! Congratulations on this new song! smile.gif

I note three very important improvements on this one compared to previous songs:

- Your playing is getting much better! Your technique is killer! Very tight rhythm playing, smooth sweep picking and fast and precise alternate picking!

- The composition is instrumental but it doesn't bore me! This means that the different parts are interesting enough along the whole track to keep my attraction. That's not an easy task, well done!

- The mix is very well balanced and powerful.

You rock mate, congrats again!

Thanks gabe, I appreciate it, i''d like to continue our mode workshop lol sorry i din't continue it I was just lost about modes, now i think it'd be very beneficial to me. letm e know if you're still wanting to do that

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:03 AM