> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

45 Pages V  « < 23 24 25 26 27 > »   
Cael's Composition Workouts, for Gab's Army
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 25 2016, 01:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Nov 24 2016, 10:43 AM) *
Just rented Captain Bluebear book at the library smile.gif The one I mentioned above.

Nice! Good idea Cael! I think that reading can bring some new ideas for writing lyrics, and then musicalise the words. Maybe you can try any type of method/idea. For example, read 1 chapter, and compose a track inspired on it. Or write lyrics with a story related to the chapter, or something like that...

What do you think?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Nov 25 2016, 05:23 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 25 2016, 01:57 PM) *
Nice! Good idea Cael! I think that reading can bring some new ideas for writing lyrics, and then musicalise the words. Maybe you can try any type of method/idea. For example, read 1 chapter, and compose a track inspired on it. Or write lyrics with a story related to the chapter, or something like that...

What do you think?

It's worth a shot. Have you seen the other thread about the song I'm recording?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 26 2016, 09:16 PM
Instructor
mm no, I'll check it!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Nov 29 2016, 02:03 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 26 2016, 09:16 PM) *
mm no, I'll check it!

Here's the thread smile.gif

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...c=57668&hl=

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 30 2016, 01:21 PM
Instructor
Thanks!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Dec 5 2016, 12:39 PM
Learning Rock Star
Just sharing a small idea I came up with:

https://soundcloud.com/benjamin-storm-linnebjerg/prog-riff-1-short-idea

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 5 2016, 12:44 PM
Instructor
That's cool! I like the groove of this idea, it's very interesting! I hope that you find how to continue this one. Do you have any ideas?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Dec 5 2016, 12:46 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 5 2016, 12:44 PM) *
That's cool! I like the groove of this idea, it's very interesting! I hope that you find how to continue this one. Do you have any ideas?

It's in ||: 7/4 | 5/8 | 7/4 | 7/8:||, but I tried to make it groove anyway biggrin.gif

I've not really got any ideas, as I had a meeting with someone and I just recorded it quickly before he came here.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 5 2016, 12:58 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Dec 5 2016, 08:46 AM) *
It's in ||: 7/4 | 5/8 | 7/4 | 7/8:||, but I tried to make it groove anyway biggrin.gif

I've not really got any ideas, as I had a meeting with someone and I just recorded it quickly before he came here.

I love when music is complex but the groove seems simple. Even with that complex meter, the idea sound catchy. That's what I love from the Beatles, they sounded quite simple, but when you analyse their music you discover that it's not that simple! I love when that happens.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Dec 14 2016, 06:06 AM
Learning Rock Star
Here's an idea in 12/8:

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 15 2016, 02:18 PM
Instructor
That sounds beautiful Cael! I love it. It's progressive and catchy at the same time.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Dec 18 2016, 03:50 PM
Learning Rock Star
I think I may have been listening to Dream Theater too much lately. Not sure about the part in F#m, though that's probably more original than the first part.

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: Dec 19 2016, 02:53 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Too_much_DT.gp5 ( 26.11K ) Number of downloads: 47

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 19 2016, 03:14 PM
Instructor
Hi Cael, I like the GP idea. I would really like to hear it with real instrument to get the complete feel of it.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Dec 19 2016, 03:20 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 19 2016, 03:14 PM) *
Hi Cael, I like the GP idea. I would really like to hear it with real instrument to get the complete feel of it.

Yeah, I'm looking to finish up the song and then record it smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 19 2016, 03:24 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Dec 19 2016, 11:20 AM) *
Yeah, I'm looking to finish up the song and then record it smile.gif

Cool!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jan 3 2017, 02:24 PM
Learning Rock Star
As stated in the collab thread, my computer has finally died. More or less at least. Hardware failing. So I've bought a new custom made one that will arrive Thursday or Friday. I do not have access to my collab files till then, and meanwhile I'm also still ill and don't have much of a voice at the moment, even for rapping. I don't know if you're able to extend the deadline till maybe the weekend, as I'll hopefully have my new computer then and feel better. If not you will have to count me out sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 3 2017, 07:18 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jan 3 2017, 10:24 AM) *
As stated in the collab thread, my computer has finally died. More or less at least. Hardware failing. So I've bought a new custom made one that will arrive Thursday or Friday. I do not have access to my collab files till then, and meanwhile I'm also still ill and don't have much of a voice at the moment, even for rapping. I don't know if you're able to extend the deadline till maybe the weekend, as I'll hopefully have my new computer then and feel better. If not you will have to count me out sad.gif

Hi Cael, you take is essential for this collab so I'll wait for you. Please try to send me the files the sooner possible.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jan 3 2017, 07:27 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 3 2017, 07:18 PM) *
Hi Cael, you take is essential for this collab so I'll wait for you. Please try to send me the files the sooner possible.

Of course I will smile.gif There's a chance it can be tomorrow already, but it's not likely.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 3 2017, 07:28 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jan 3 2017, 03:27 PM) *
Of course I will smile.gif There's a chance it can be tomorrow already, but it's not likely.

Fingers crossed!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jan 4 2017, 04:44 PM
Learning Rock Star
I got the computer today, so I will work on getting video and everything set up as soon as possible for the collab. It may not be tonight, as I need install a lot of things first, but then at least it will be tomorrow.

--------------------

+Quote Post

45 Pages V  « < 23 24 25 26 27 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 06:48 AM