5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Practice Groups
Xose Pineda
Jun 24 2008, 09:20 PM
GMC:er
Newbie from spain looking for a band here...

Very beginner... the most dificult thing I can play it's around the lesson number 5 from Ivan, that one from pentatonics series. I'm quite good in theory, recording and some piano. Just for a while with the guitar.

I thiink I can suit prefectly in a begginers band.

Cheers!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

xosepineda

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PassionPlay
Jun 24 2008, 09:59 PM
QUOTE (Xose Pineda @ Jun 24 2008, 10:20 PM) *

Very beginner... the most dificult thing I can play it's around the lesson number 5 from Ivan, that one from pentatonics series. I'm quite good in theory, recording and some piano. Just for a while with the guitar.

Cheers!

Well, we are beginner/intermediate, but you are welcome to join us. You don't have to be good, you just need to be active smile.gif ! But it's your decision

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by PassionPlay: Jun 24 2008, 09:59 PM

+Quote Post
Xose Pineda
Jun 24 2008, 10:27 PM
QUOTE (PassionPlay @ Jun 24 2008, 10:59 PM) *
Well, we are beginner/intermediate, but you are welcome to join us. You don't have to be good, you just need to be active smile.gif ! But it's your decision

Sure I'm in!

And... I learn fast. wink.gif

--------------------

xosepineda

+Quote Post
Jenkinson
Jun 25 2008, 06:52 AM
Chast, you can view my currently skill level from some videos ive put up, I consider myself a seasoned beginner. If you are open to take me into the group, im in.

--------------------

+Quote Post
PassionPlay
Jun 25 2008, 08:15 AM
QUOTE (Xose Pineda @ Jun 24 2008, 11:27 PM) *
Sure I'm in!

And... I learn fast. wink.gif

Good! smile.gif
I'll send you an invitation then.
What styles do you like?

- oh and i just forgot! we need you to PM your email.
Just Pm it to me, then i will invite you smile.gif

This post has been edited by PassionPlay: Jun 25 2008, 08:18 AM

+Quote Post
Martin la guitar...
Jun 25 2008, 09:17 AM
great, seems like we're a full group now smile.gif

+Quote Post
Iluha
Jun 25 2008, 09:52 AM
QUOTE (Xose Pineda @ Jun 24 2008, 10:20 PM) *

Cheers!

I must note that these are not bands, but practice groups, if you want to join a band check out the virtual bands sub forum :-)

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
PassionPlay
Jun 25 2008, 11:19 AM
QUOTE (Martin la guitarra @ Jun 25 2008, 10:17 AM) *
great, seems like we're a full group now smile.gif

Yes that's right. And when all of us are grouped in the GoogleGroup Zion has made for us we are ready to start smile.gif

+Quote Post
Xose Pineda
Jun 25 2008, 07:18 PM
QUOTE (Iluha @ Jun 25 2008, 10:52 AM) *
I must note that these are not bands, but practice groups, if you want to join a band check out the virtual bands sub forum :-)

Yeah, I understood the difference, no prob. It's what I'm looking for... I'm not up to write songs yet tongue.gif

By the way, I got an invitation, but google groups doesn't let me in... can you reinvite me, please?

Thanks mates.

--------------------

xosepineda

+Quote Post
PassionPlay
Jun 25 2008, 08:56 PM
QUOTE (Xose Pineda @ Jun 25 2008, 08:18 PM) *
Yeah, I understood the difference, no prob. It's what I'm looking for... I'm not up to write songs yet tongue.gif

By the way, I got an invitation, but google groups doesn't let me in... can you reinvite me, please?

Thanks mates.

It seems to me you are a part of the group now, or am i wrong smile.gif ?
Just PM me if you want a new invitation. I can't wait to start this project really biggrin.gif
See you on the forum at googleGroup Xose wink.gif

- And one more thing. We would like to have 1 maybe 2 more persons in our practice group which is an Beginner to Intermidiate group. everyone is welcome. hope to hear from YOU smile.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jun 26 2008, 12:50 PM
Learning Rock Star
I just posted this at the Google Group my group has set up, and I feel that is the decision I am going with.

...I may sound very indecisive now, but I have gotten my head a bit overbooked these days, meaning that I have too much stuff going on - I am editor of the danish Tottenham Hotspur magazine (for free that is), I am participating in several other jams on the internet, as well as trying to keep my real life going etc etc., and I think I have gotten myself a bit overbooked. I tend to forget how much time the magazine work takes and such.

On top of that, I feel I won't be able to participate enough in this - not only judging from all the above, but also just my very own feelings and discipline perhaps.

So I've got a few too many things going on these days, and I'm currently trying to release some pressure by calling some of these things off, and as this group is the last one I volunteered to, I have to go with this.

I hope you feel alright by this, and I hope you find another group member.

If the group feels a need to get a new member in, I geuss here's your shot, and if they don't I geuss this is just a random statement smile.gif

Anyways - this is not a leaving GMC message, haha, just a "I think I'm better off practicing away from groups". All circumstances considered. wink.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Iluha
Jun 26 2008, 03:04 PM
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jun 26 2008, 01:50 PM) *
I just posted this at the Google Group my group has set up, and I feel that is the decision I am going with.

If the group feels a need to get a new member in, I geuss here's your shot, and if they don't I geuss this is just a random statement smile.gif

Anyways - this is not a leaving GMC message, haha, just a "I think I'm better off practicing away from groups". All circumstances considered. wink.gif

Avecourse we will be open for another member.. too bad you can't go on with us but you are indeed overbooked smile.gif

So if anyone would like to join us, let me know smile.gif

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
chast
Jun 26 2008, 04:26 PM
Learning Roadie
We are looking for 1 more smile.gif

This post has been edited by chast: Jun 26 2008, 04:27 PM

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
PassionPlay
Jun 26 2008, 08:25 PM
us too smile.gif

+Quote Post
slak
Jun 26 2008, 11:25 PM
QUOTE (PassionPlay @ Jun 26 2008, 12:25 PM) *
us too smile.gif

I'll give it shot, I live on the west coast in the US, but I work nights, so the timing might work out for us. Anyways, I'll PM you my email and if your interested, get back to me smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gerardo Siere
Jun 29 2008, 02:15 PM
Instructor
Great idea, can´t wait to hear how it develop.

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Tolek
Jun 29 2008, 03:35 PM
Learning Rock Star
I just discovered this topic. smile.gif I´d like to join a practice group. Does anybody want me? biggrin.gif
Some details about me: I play the electric guitar since christmas 2006 and classical guitar since 7 years nearly. I´d consider myself as an intermediate player. I can´t shred yet, but I practise each day in order to get better. smile.gif
I hope I get an invitation soon. smile.gif
Cheers

+Quote Post
hostel
Jun 29 2008, 04:10 PM
PassionPlay

Is there a slot open? If so im in.

I think i am intermidiate,

I likte to play everything, mainly practicing improvisataion.

Are we going to use some kind of messenger program?

+Quote Post
kjutte
Jun 30 2008, 02:57 PM
I'd want a practise group too smile.gif

+Quote Post
-Zion-
Jul 1 2008, 11:37 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Tolek @ Jun 29 2008, 04:35 PM) *
I just discovered this topic. smile.gif I´d like to join a practice group. Does anybody want me? biggrin.gif
Some details about me: I play the electric guitar since christmas 2006 and classical guitar since 7 years nearly. I´d consider myself as an intermediate player. I can´t shred yet, but I practise each day in order to get better. smile.gif
I hope I get an invitation soon. smile.gif
Cheers

QUOTE (hostel @ Jun 29 2008, 05:10 PM) *
PassionPlay

Is there a slot open? If so im in.

I think i am intermidiate,

I likte to play everything, mainly practicing improvisataion.

Are we going to use some kind of messenger program?

QUOTE (kjutte @ Jun 30 2008, 03:57 PM) *
I'd want a practise group too smile.gif

Hi, all three of you.
I am in the practice group with PassionPlay.
Right now we are unfortunately as many as we think we should be. Sorry about that. I will, however, keep you posted if there are changes to this.

Or you could create a group yourself. You are already three members right there.

This post has been edited by -Zion-: Jul 1 2008, 11:38 AM

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:09 PM