playaxeman
Nov 25 2011, 03:42 PM
Learning Rock Star

Thanksgiving Special:

For five days only, get 50% off.

check special offer here

http://www.native-instruments.com/#/en/pro...mp;content=1672

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear:

Guitars
Music Man Luke BFR , Music Man JP LTD 2008, Paul Reed Smith Santana III, Gibson Les Paul, Ovation Adamas, Ovation Ultra

Amps
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 50 combo

Effects
Korg Pandora PX5D, Line 6 Pod XT Live

Recording
Guitar Rig 5, Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000, Magix MusicMaker2008

Visit My Website

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 25 2011, 05:47 PM
Instructor
Cool! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Nov 25 2011, 05:54 PM
Tone Seeker
Thanks of this reminder !!

I got mail for this yesterday but I could access the site with my iPhone and I forgot it later wink.gif

Bought It !! What an offer !!

EDIT: So far I'm loving it. I wish I could play as good as these sounds though wink.gif

This post has been edited by WeePee: Nov 25 2011, 06:50 PM

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Nov 25 2011, 10:37 PM
Instructor
Great news, demos are amazing !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tangomouse
Nov 25 2011, 10:46 PM
GMC:er
I'll Stick with Amplitube which is now FREE!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 26 2011, 06:18 PM
Instructor
Yeah, Amplitube 3 is being offered for free now, as a stripped down version with Custom Shop! smile.gif

Great to see GR5 is being offered at such low cost smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 26 2011, 09:29 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Picked it up, pretty awesome I got to say. Even cheaper since mine was only an upgrade from 4. A lot of new effects and tools I see myself messing with, but probably not using too much. I like the new amps, and as always, the lead tones you can get out of this is amazing.

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Nov 26 2011, 11:17 PM
Instructor
I got the demo version today,connected it via BOSS GT 10 and it rocks !!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 27 2011, 12:41 AM
Instructor
I tried demo version, and I think it's very good. Not what I hopped for tho, I thought they will completely redo the engine, but they only upgraded version 4. IMO, it deserves 4.5 mark, not 5. Newly added Plex is sounding nicely tho, and I always like Hiwatt model, specially it's rare to find in other modelers (amplitube is offering one via Custom Shop).

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 27 2011, 11:06 AM
GMC:er
This is a KILLER deal and well worth the price of entry. There are some great FREE options, but they are VERY limited by comparison and you have to buy every little bit piece by piece from the custom shop, so buying a full version can save you wads of time and money. If you can swing it, this is just unbeatable for the price. I use Guitar Rig 4, Overloud TH2, Amplitude 3 (Free), and Amplitude Metal (full). So by no means does having one mean your done. Add as many as you like, each one has it's own merits and sound. I'm planning on getting the full KOMPLETE suite but might have to sell a kidney first.

Here is a link to my GUITAR RIG PRESET VAULT here on GMC.
*Patches are Version 4 but the file format hasn't changed so NI will let you use all your GR4 patches which is nice.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=37629

(Semi Secret bit) The old interface elements are still there behind the scenes. So presets that use bits like the old control room will still behave.

Todd

QUOTE (playaxeman @ Nov 25 2011, 09:42 AM) *
Thanksgiving Special:

For five days only, get 50% off.

check special offer here

http://www.native-instruments.com/#/en/pro...mp;content=1672

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Nov 27 2011, 11:22 AM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Nov 27 2011, 12:29 AM) *
Picked it up, pretty awesome I got to say. Even cheaper since mine was only an upgrade from 4. A lot of new effects and tools I see myself messing with, but probably not using too much. I like the new amps, and as always, the lead tones you can get out of this is amazing.

Yeah I like this "94 rock solo". It's kicking ass smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:11 PM