6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Blind Guardian
Smikey2006
Jun 28 2007, 07:57 AM
GMC:er
I'm making a very large statement with the topic description but i was watching a blind guardian concert video and the way everything is soo perfect, the guitar riffs never falter, Hanzies voice is always perfect and the crowd chants along with every word, is blind guardian the greatest powermetal act of all time?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jun 28 2007, 09:12 AM
Instructor
I have that "Imaginations Through The Looking Glass" concert video and it's really amazing! No mistakes in playing, singing, the crowd is amazing! Nothing to say - awesome!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 28 2007, 03:10 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Blind Guardian Are Fantastic!!!

Hansi Kursch is an absolute amazing vocalists / lyricist and he also writes some of the greatest Vocal melodys off all time!!

Andre Olbrich and Marcus Siepen are an awesome Guitar Duo, there Melodys are Supernatural, Just fantastic!!! Live its twice as good!!! smile.gif

And Thomen Stauch when he was in the band was a fantastic drummer, absolutely amazing, there new drummer though, Frederick Ehmke, is Unreal!!! Super Solid drum beats!!

One last thing, one of the single greatest experiences of my life was seeing Blind Guardian live and singing along to "The Bards Song - In The Forest" watch a live video of that song, its a Unreal experience!!!

BLIND GUARDIAN OWN smile.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 28 2007, 03:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncqi73E6MZE

There the song i love so much, the crowd does all the work, and its so awesome to be apart of that!! smile.gif

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Jun 28 2007, 03:23 PM

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jun 28 2007, 03:35 PM
Instructor
That song made me get all of their albums!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 28 2007, 03:51 PM
The song that did that for me was seeing them play Under The Ice live, the intor melody jus gives me chills!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 28 2007, 04:20 PM
Instructor
They are so good musicians and have very original stuff! I have seen them live in a small place called Cemento here Argentina when they were presenting Nightfall in the middle.... The did a perfect concert, as Pavel said that they did in the concert video.
I used to listen them but when I listened to Imaginations from the other side album I got all their albums.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Jun 28 2007, 04:23 PM
Valhalla live is apparently really good to smile.gif my friends went to see them,( i missed them so the world is apparently going to end because i wouldn't miss them for anything ) The band plays Valhalla and walks off the stage, the crowd keeps chanting the chorus for 30 minutes until the band comes back out and plays it one more time hahaha biggrin.gif

--------------------
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack

+Quote Post
Owen
Jun 28 2007, 05:31 PM
I listened to some of their stuff, it didnt enthrall me that much but maybe thats just me.

Couldnt really complain about them that much either, I just didnt find it too awe inspiring.

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 29 2007, 02:50 PM
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Jun 28 2007, 11:23 AM) *
Valhalla live is apparently really good to smile.gif my friends went to see them,( i missed them so the world is apparently going to end because i wouldn't miss them for anything ) The band plays Valhalla and walks off the stage, the crowd keeps chanting the chorus for 30 minutes until the band comes back out and plays it one more time hahaha biggrin.gif

Yeah it happend when i saw them, it always happens, but it a great thing to be a part of, the feeling is unreal smile.gif

+Quote Post
icedern
Jun 30 2007, 01:58 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jun 29 2007, 08:50 AM) *
Yeah it happend when i saw them, it always happens, but it a great thing to be a part of, the feeling is unreal smile.gif

I saw them once in chicago and i'll never forget it as long as live. BG is one of my favorite bands of all time. When they sang the bards song...well i mean when the crowd sang it...i had chills the entire time.

Uncreator, I see you have Iced Earth as your avatar. Are you as excited about the new album as I am?

my name is derived from them anyway... (Iced Ern)

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 30 2007, 04:13 PM
YES I AM!!!

If you would have been here like a week ago, my Signature would be the cover of the new EP.

I love the new EP By the way, And Framming Armageddon looks to be another super kick ass Iced Earth album!!

Iced earth is a HUGE Influence on me!

+Quote Post
icedern
Jun 30 2007, 05:26 PM
You know whats funny is I just found 3 inches of blood last week too. Man I really dig those guys. Not only are they talented, but they seem like they are really cool people too.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 30 2007, 05:33 PM
Yeah they do, i really want to see them live, the new album is amazing, check out my review on it.

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Jun 30 2007, 09:40 PM
Three Inches of Blood is playing Ozzfest if you can get tickets. I couldn't sad.gif Im so mad that i missed out on threeinches of blood a bit go, they were playing a small bar near my house and the cost was only 10 bucks at the door, my friend and i were gunna go but i had something going on so i missed a great show im sure sad.gif

--------------------
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 1 2007, 05:16 PM
They seem to tour quite alot, so im sure they will be back soon enough!

+Quote Post
Mackietao
Nov 7 2007, 12:25 AM
I saw Blind Guardian a couple of years ago here in Sweden. Best I´ve ever seen. But then again it was my favourite band at the time and I knew all the songs. Heck, I couldn´t swallow for a whole day because my throat was messed up for screaming/singing a long for over 2 hours.

And it was like you guys said on that consert too. They went off stage after an amazing show, a long one! Audience was crazy. Screaming for more at least 15-20 minutes and they go back on stage doing 3 songs from Imaginations from the other side record.. just awsome..!

+Quote Post
VinceG
Nov 7 2007, 11:09 AM
Good but not the best.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Wyvernx
Nov 7 2007, 11:20 AM
Blind Guardian is freakin' awesome! I compare them to a young Helloween up to a certain point, but I really like Blind Guardian alot! It's undescribable

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 7 2007, 07:30 PM
Blind Guardian are simply magnificent!

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:08 PM