16 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
The League Of Extraordinary Axemen, Instructor/Students video collaboration
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 23 2013, 05:25 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 22 2013, 07:19 PM) *
Alright, this is it. Kein mehr. Die ende. Finito. Slut. End. El fin. Sfarsit. smile.gif

Can't provide a super hero movie though. But hopefully a regular video will do. As for super hero name? Captain Cael? I don't know! Any suggestions?

Hey mate, your solo is fantastic. It sounds like the pros, very well composed, and played. Also your tone is very good, what have you used to record it?

QUOTE (thefireball @ Sep 22 2013, 08:06 PM) *
Here is my updated take! Listen for the difference this time. wink.gif

https://soundcloud.com/fireball100/league-of-axemen-gmc-collab

Hahaha amazing! You added something completely different and refreshing to the track. We really needed the headbanging section! smile.gif

What's your superhero name?

QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ Sep 19 2013, 09:39 PM) *
here we go, any advice or criticism is welcome.https://soundcloud.com/patrik-berg-2/league-of-axemen

Hi Patrik! I just checked your solo and I agree with Cosmin's comment. I think that you could work a bit more on the phrases to find something that add more dynamics, or a different rhythm on your solo. Some aggressive bends, a faster lick, tapping, or any other thing that make it explode in one part near the end.

QUOTE (DeGroot @ Sep 20 2013, 10:49 PM) *
I recorded over the 2nd half but you guys can use just what you want. I'm open to your suggestions. smile.gif

Still don't know what I'll do for a video yet? rolleyes.gif

https://soundcloud.com/degroot-2/league-of-extraordinary-axemen

Using just a part?? that would be the most difficult choice ever!! haha your solo is so cool, I love it. Both sections has its own feeling. You are a very creative and talented guitarist. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 23 2013, 05:48 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 23 2013, 09:15 AM) *
It's my final take for now at least laugh.gif I wanted to start working on other things and this kept popping up in my mind and I wanted it done before the deadline day so I at least wasn't gonna stress about it.

Aye mate - I agree! You know, sometimes the enemy of good is... better biggrin.gif Been there, done that and it can become a bit frustrating.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
thefireball
Sep 23 2013, 06:09 PM
Learning Roadie
I am working on editing my video now. I may or may not have it ready by work. If not, I will finish tomorrow most likely.

Does this work as a take to download and line it up? Or would it be easier to have all that silence before it? This is right at the beginning.
https://soundcloud.com/fireball100/league-of-axemen-guitars-only

My Superhero name is Hoodman. I have a black hoodie on in my video with my matching black 8 string. I also drink a black "potion" at the beginning. ph34r.gif My power comes from my potion. Drink it, and become a super guitar player! I brew it, so I can come to your rescue if you are stinking at guitar playing. biggrin.gif

How will y'all display the superpowers? Or will that just be here on GMC?

This post has been edited by thefireball: Sep 23 2013, 06:22 PM

+Quote Post
thefireball
Sep 23 2013, 07:40 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey here's my video. Lemme know if that above post will work for the guitars only. wink.gif Btw, who made the backing track? It sounds epic!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 23 2013, 08:09 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (thefireball @ Sep 23 2013, 03:40 PM) *
Hey here's my video. Lemme know if that above post will work for the guitars only. wink.gif Btw, who made the backing track? It sounds epic!

hehehe fantastic video and also great superhero concept. biggrin.gif
Thanks a lot for your nice work and for joining this amazing collab!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
bleez
Sep 23 2013, 08:57 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (thefireball @ Sep 23 2013, 07:40 PM) *

HA! biggrin.gif excellent video dude! your guitar sounds great, as does your whole take tbh. nice one smile.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 23 2013, 10:16 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 23 2013, 06:25 PM) *
Hey mate, your solo is fantastic. It sounds like the pros, very well composed, and played. Also your tone is very good, what have you used to record it?

Thanks, Gabriel!

I used Guitar Rig 5 smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
bleez
Sep 23 2013, 10:48 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 23 2013, 10:16 PM) *
Thanks, Gabriel!

I used Guitar Rig 5 smile.gif

Cael, those sweeps you have are super slick sounding. really cool solo, I liked it a lot.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 23 2013, 11:00 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (thefireball @ Sep 23 2013, 06:40 PM) *

Awesome vid Hood Man - share some of that potion with me for this Friday biggrin.gif I need it to play Pantera tunes on stage like Dimebag himself came to lend a hand biggrin.gif

Kidding aside - I congratulate you not only for your playing, but for making use of your imagination and a hoodie, to create an image smile.gif

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Sep 23 2013, 11:01 PM

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Sep 23 2013, 11:25 PM
Instructor
Fireball - this was epic biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Janice
Sep 24 2013, 02:32 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (thefireball @ Sep 23 2013, 06:40 PM) *

Haha! I loved this!! Aye, I wish my fingers could move that fast.

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 22 2013, 10:19 PM) *
Alright, this is it. Kein mehr. Die ende. Finito. Slut. End. El fin. Sfarsit. smile.gif

Can't provide a super hero movie though. But hopefully a regular video will do. As for super hero name? Captain Cael? I don't know! Any suggestions?

Wow, I loved this one too! You guys are inspiring! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Patrik Berg
Sep 24 2013, 04:27 AM
https://soundcloud.com/patrik-berg-2/league-of-axemen-2-2here is another version with a bit more flavour to it

This post has been edited by Patrik Berg: Sep 24 2013, 04:27 AM

--------------------
When your fingers bleed you're getting somewhere

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 24 2013, 10:06 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ Sep 24 2013, 03:27 AM) *
https://soundcloud.com/patrik-berg-2/league-of-axemen-2-2here is another version with a bit more flavour to it

Haha! Pat, gotta love the way you tensioned the piece towards the ending with those dissonant intervals biggrin.gif

Hey guys!

A little update here: when attaching/sending the collab files, please include the source file of the video as well!

Thank you wink.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 24 2013, 10:40 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 24 2013, 11:06 AM) *
Hey guys!

A little update here: when attaching/sending the collab files, please include the source file of the video as well!

Thank you wink.gif

Cosmin

Source file of the video? Like the whole video?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 24 2013, 10:46 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 24 2013, 09:40 AM) *

Yes, exactly wink.gif Upload it on dropbox or some other transfer service and paste the link here with the audio tracks as well. The more centralized we keep things, the better smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Sep 24 2013, 10:49 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 24 2013, 11:40 AM) *

This should be the same video file you uploaded to youtube - the video of your playing part.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 24 2013, 11:35 AM
Learning Rock Star
Here ya go:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/78851597/League%20of.mp4

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 24 2013, 11:38 AM
Instructor
Thank you mate!

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 24 2013, 11:40 AM
Learning Rock Star
Wow. Only just noticed now it's a bit out of synch!

--------------------

+Quote Post
bahadirpeker
Sep 24 2013, 12:29 PM
This is my take! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih83xP6xZaQ

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:49 AM